operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Might need to go and see the picture, whether they have the same eyes.

But any reason you say that? I have really seen no evidence as such, but I do tend to not see clues more often that I would like to accept.
I am just going by how they reacted with each other and how they are kinda similar, my current theory is that something happened between sasha and bella, sasha got hurt, bella blames herself, robin used to be friends with both of them and took sasha's side after the incident, probably reading too much into simple stares though.

Reactions: Ayhsel

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
how funny would it be if nia was actually referring to sasha in this scene & not bella
View attachment 1341205 View attachment 1341207 View attachment 1341209 View attachment 1341211 View attachment 1341212
there's also this scene where sasha appears to be kinda worried for the mc
View attachment 1341213
Did Sasha know MC in the past? Or she just finds MC interesting. I still think she somehow knows something about MC. Like she's a student from the same highschool with MC or something

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
If you guys want Ocean VNs to progress more quickly consider supporting the creator, financially, via a monthly Patreon subscription if you can. If the creator is given the means he has said he will:

(1) Invest in the best possible hardware, software and sundries like music etc., to produce his games;
(2) Be able to afford to employ a skilled digital artist, part-time, to help speed up production of his renders.

If these two conditions are met you can be 100% sure that Summer's Gone, Where it all Began, and future Ocean VNs set in the Zane Universe will all become available for us to enjoy much more quickly. If that's a future you would like to see and can spare some pennies, consider supporting the creator via Patreon to help remove bottlenecks relating to hardware/software, as well as easing drag and fatigue on the creator caused by herculean solo effort being ploughed into these masterpieces by him on a regular basis. :)

More support for OceanLab via Patreon means more Summer's Gone for us more quickly.

Simple as. (y)
cant support DEV making 2 games same time

handsoem

Feb 6, 2020
I don't think we are getting a sex scene in a year or so and I'm fine with that I like a dev that knows how to make a slow burn right like ocean and hopesgaming there are also people who fail like lewdlab with MP

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah except it does not work... I load The save and The error page comes up with alle The different text errors, and clicking skip just loads a new game anyway... DUDE.
Are you using a WT mod? When I used Scrappy's I had the same issue, trying to load any saves resulted in traceback error and ignore would just start a new game.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Was a good update.

I was thinking about something while playing it though. I know the dev is going for a slow burn game, first wants to establish a strong connections between characters, and i like that.

One thing is a little bit confusing though. For a game that is going for a slow burn, it is weird how some characters are open to being naked while being with the MC. For example take Bella during the shower in the gym. She barely knows the MC and is walking out of the shower showing her boobs to him like it is perfectly normal and both of them act like nothing is happening. Also on the first date with Bella she wore a dress where she was almost naked. There is also a case with Nami, she has no problems walking naked while being in a room with her brother.

Do not get me wrong i like all that about the game, i just thought that it is kind of inconsistent. On one side you are going for a slow burn, no sex etc, and yet the girls in the game do not really act innocent at all, quite the opposite.

I guess the reason is to add us something to look at since there are no sex scenes yet.

Anyways just some thoughts i had while playing this beautiful game.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
You might have downloaded the version with the incest patch included. Or maybe you used the incest patch before and now you have the version without it?
Ah might be true, so if i get The incest patch for The new update it should work.?

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Was a good update.

I was thinking about something while playing it though. I know the dev is going for a slow burn game, first wants to establish a strong connections between characters, and i like that.

One thing is a little bit confusing though. For a game that is going for a slow burn, it is weird how some characters are open to being naked while being with the MC. For example take Bella during the shower in the gym. She barely knows the MC and is walking out of the shower showing her boobs to him like it is perfectly normal and both of them act like nothing is happening. Also on the first date with Bella she wore a dress where she was almost naked. There is also a case with Nami, she has no problems walking naked while being in a room with her brother.

Do not get me wrong i like all that about the game, i just thought that it is kind of inconsistent. On one side you are going for a slow burn, no sex etc, and yet the girls in the game do not really act innocent at all, quite the opposite.

I guess the reason is to add us something to look at since there are no sex scenes yet.

Anyways just some thoughts i had while playing this beautiful game.
I think it's MC's asexual nature that girls are so comfortable with nudity. Bella and Nami know about Summer.
IIRC Bella was surprised why he wasn't getting an erection when she sit on MC's lap

(sorry for my english. english is not my native language)

Reactions: drooopy and Grohal
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes