exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I've read some reviews and I see that the writing/story is good in this game, but I'm also seeing two years of dev time with no vaginal sex tag.

Is the sexual content worth it for now or should I wait until release? Just teasing/touching I assume?
You should also keep in mind that the game's development began shortly before coronavirus. The game is not produced by a company, but by normal people like you and me. And depending on what happened in their lives, that will have slowed it down.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
You should also keep in mind that the game's development began shortly before coronavirus. The game is not produced by a company, but by normal people like you and me. And depending on what happened in their lives, that will have slowed it down.
Oh, I didn't mean that like "lol dev is slow" I meant it like, I just wasn't sure how close it was getting if at all.

I can see that this game is loved by many people and I'm sure it's for a good reason.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awesome reworks imo. You can say what you want about Oceanlab, but he sure is dedicated.
Finally, the final Chapter 3.5 is almost here! Did not play beta and been avoiding spoilers in this thread like i was in a damn minefield while chased by pissed off Bella :KEK:

I appreciate anyone that used spoilers while beta was out, thank you!

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Lol, dude you have some willpower :LUL:
Dude, you are in a Oceanlab's Summer's Gone thread... YOU ARE REQUITED TO HAVE WILLPOWER! :KEK:

Jokes aside, i always try to avoid the betas since they are "sometimes incomplete" and this is one of those erotic games that is heavily driven by story so its worth the wait tbh, so to me its better to experience it for the 1st time when it's in the final stage of the update.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Finally, the final Chapter 3.5 is almost here! Did not play beta and been avoiding spoilers in this thread like i was in a damn minefield while chased by pissed off Bella :KEK:

I appreciate anyone that used spoilers while beta was out, thank you!
Mad respect for you dude. I tried and lasted for about 4 days and I played the Beta. Can't ignore my queen Bella and warrior queen Sasha for long

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
unpopular opinion: Robin is trying to get the MC into trouble.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i doubt it but...

those goody goody always seems sus to me! besides people who are like that tend to have a very dense Jungian shadow and the actions you described in the spoilers are a very passive aggressive way of acting so it would fit right in with such a character!

although my reading of the situation is that she is just another bitch with a moisture issue around the MC probably from a very long time ago i mean she stated she knew him when he was dating Summer...

so there might be 2 paths here... she is the mastermind behind it all including the rat that snitched on Summer to her mother when she went to the cabin with the MC which brought this all down on the MC head

or she might be a summer puppet trying to get revenge on the terrible monster that lured Summer into the cabin so many years ago and ruined her life!

and one does not invalidate the other per se so...

Yeah, Bella knew her as a kid, not the MC.
so she as a crush on Bella? or maybe she just likes broken people and i assumed my white trash trailer park motorcycle kink was weird

Which part of the game did she say she'd known the MC since he was a kid? I only remember she said "We have the same course" when she greeted him in the gym.
you might be right but she is being puppeteered by others all the time ... if the MC could get it up he could probably turn her into an Anal slut easily enough almost as easily as Nami or Bella!

Last edited:

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
although my reading of the situation is that she is just another bitch with a moisture issue around the MC probably from a very long time ago i mean she stated she knew him when he was dating Summer...
Which part of the game did she say she'd known the MC since he was a kid? I only remember she said "We have the same course" when she greeted him in the gym.

Reactions: Among Us

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
thats the reply to almost everything Bella concerned!

i wonder how Bella will react to:
- the waiter forgetting the milk for the coffee?
- Emilio giving her a less then perfect hair cut?
- having her steak well done when she asked fr mid rare?
- making the upsiee wrong hole?
- ordering a new dress and discovering that instead of red its pink?

thats her only response to anything and to everything that breaks her expectations!

She will go full berseker on them.

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
She probably will ask the MC for another revenge plan like how they did to the Holgersons
Why would the MC be involved in another revenge mission though? Especially for a petty squabble like this one? I'm pretty sure that him agreeing to the punishment and not putting up a fight was basically him saying we are even now. He could have easily 'fought' them off and prevented the handcuffing if he wanted to, but he just let it happen. I don't think he cares about this whole thing at all, so it's unlikely that he is going to be involved. If there's going to be a team up of some sorts it's probably going to be between Bella and Nami. I can see both of them being pissed at the girls for the prank, so why not team up for a little revenge? It would be a nice way to bring them closer together.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes