Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
unpopular opinion: Robin is trying to get the MC into trouble.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally wrong idea about Robin.

1. First of all MC did a mistake entering Female's washroom.
2. Secondly it was unfortunate event that other girls entered there at that very same moment when Robin was warning MC that he entered wrong washroom, after that Robin tried to hide MC inside one of the stalls.
3. She didn't trap MC intentionally, she was pressurised by Zara and Nadia, since mc used some smartass trick against them to win the basketball tournament.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I wonder how Bella will react to the girls handcuffing the MC? :unsure::unsure::devilish:
She will go full berseker on them.
In the short term, I think Bella will continue to wallow in shame and regret for letting herself fall for the MC, and lapse into emotional regression. She will push the MC away and probably treat him worse than she has yet, if not completely try to avoid and/or ignore him, especially after she hears the rumors of him & Robin in the ladies room (rumors that I do think she will believe).

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
In the short term, I think Bella will continue to wallow in shame and regret for letting herself fall for the MC, and lapse into emotional regression. She will push the MC away and probably treat him worse than she has yet, if not completely try to avoid and/or ignore him, especially after she hears the rumors of him & Robin in the ladies room (rumors that I do think she will believe).
you make a good point, but what about their revenge plan? I can't see her backing down from that.

Last edited:

johnmalloc

Mar 29, 2020
Guys, help me out, maybe I'm doing something wrong here.

I downloaded the 3.5 version (played the chapter 3 final before) and installed with my saves.

After I load the game I get a crash. If I load an earlier save the game keeps going on till before the date with Bella and that's it. End of Chapter 3.5.

It's been a while since I played the game, but if I remember correctly that was exactly how it ended before, where is the new content? What am I doing wrong?

Tyvm.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
As a player that prefers a good storyline to excessive incoherent lewd scenes this game is pretty good. Just started it today and going through the more nice guy route, his psychotic thoughts scare the bejeebers out of me at times though. Its feels like warring with the darkest thoughts you can have because you want to pick the dark route just to see where it goes knowing that there's no jail time at the end of it. But I'll stay on my current path most likely. One thing that nagged me at the beginning though was Victoria, in her condition it seemed her legs moved rather well on the bed. Good graphics and excellent video quality, humor is good some of the scenarios are a little jumpy/eccentric (to me) but I'm still in the early parts of the of VN.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
you make a good point, but what about their revenge plan? I can't see her backing up from that.
Agreed. I don't think her regression will be overly long and drawn out. Perhaps it's through their revenge plan where she softens up again.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

I downloaded the 3.5 version (played the chapter 3 final before) and installed with my saves.

After I load the game I get a crash. If I load an earlier save the game keeps going on till before the date with Bella and that's it. End of Chapter 3.5.

It's been a while since I played the game, but if I remember correctly that was exactly how it ended before, where is the new content? What am I doing wrong?

Tyvm.
I had that problem too. But then I downloaded the "fixed beta"-version and it worked. Maybe you have downloaded the first version of the beta?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Tyvm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes