Zero919

May 2, 2017
Don't confuse being kind and friendly with attraction.
Just like the smile of a waitress doesn't mean anything.

Besides a few obvious cases (Mila, Vic, Nami, Nia.) the other girls are more or less just friendly.

Nobody's asking him out or is trying to get into his pants.
And the penis locker room talk... well, that's just locker room talk.

What is currently drawing people to the MC is curiosity. If you and Bella are a thing, be sure that it will not go unnoticed and people will be curious who this guy with the incredibly perfect hair is.

It's the same with the Robin/Sasha gym scene in Ch3. You only get invited if you're good with Bella.

It's not necessarily the MC, it's the circumstances that surround him.

Mila does mention that she picked interest in him because he doesn't act like the others. (In the gym route she says that she's surprised that he hasn't even looked at her cleavage once. This picked her curiosity.

Victoria shares a traumatizing event with the MC. That's more than enough to make people feel like having a connection.

Mila (Mc's anti-sexual behavior.)
Vic (Shares a traumatizing event with the MC.)
Nami (The past.)
Nia (Besides the fact that she likes the way he looks, there's some background here, too.)

No need to worry.

I'm not building up a slow burn connection to ruin it with something as cheap as a "Dream scene" or "Fantasy scene."
That's also the reason why Sonya is still wearing her Hijab in the tabletop session.

It's much more than just a piece of clothing. It's a mindset.
I do not know if anyone has already said this, but there is a small mistake when you open these 2 pictures by Victoria... they are mixed up in places with each other screenshot0002.png

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Maybe you are jealous because you can't have his hairstyle
At my age, it would seem curious, not to say completely stupid to style my hair like the MC. I owe it to myself to be classic, without fancy and of good appearance. But OK, I said ... I won't say anything more about it.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm certain they are completely sincere at maid cafes, right?
ok son here is a beer, now sit down, we need to have a very serious conversation!

yes cafe maids are totally sincere, as long as you are a rich CEO neurosurgeon a sports and rock star preferably all combined... and a Nobel prize an Emmy or an Oscar will not go wrongly either to spice up things!
if you are not...

and they will still bitch at you afterwards for not having more then 5 minutes to spend with them everyday!

hope this as helped you figure out life!

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
No need to worry.

I'm not building up a slow burn connection to ruin it with something as cheap as a "Dream scene" or "Fantasy scene."
That's also the reason why Sonya is still wearing her Hijab in the tabletop session.

oh yeah, that's all you had to say my man

usually the d&d sessions are used for dream scenes like in badik which isn't that bad but it doesn't add to the plot whatsoever and is just generally a waste of precious dev time for the sake of jacking off. I'm pretty sure most if not all of the audience is with me when I say we'd like some more banter between character, there's nothing more healthy to a piece of literature when characters interact with each other, even adult games benefit from it.

Sep 3, 2020
Don't confuse being kind and friendly with attraction.
Just like the smile of a waitress doesn't mean anything.

Besides a few obvious cases (Mila, Vic, Nami, Nia.) the other girls are more or less just friendly.

Nobody's asking him out or is trying to get into his pants.
And the penis locker room talk... well, that's just locker room talk.

What is currently drawing people to the MC is curiosity. If you and Bella are a thing, be sure that it will not go unnoticed and people will be curious who this guy with the incredibly perfect hair is.

It's the same with the Robin/Sasha gym scene in Ch3. You only get invited if you're good with Bella.

It's not necessarily the MC, it's the circumstances that surround him.

Mila does mention that she picked interest in him because he doesn't act like the others. (In the gym route she says that she's surprised that he hasn't even looked at her cleavage once. This picked her curiosity.

Victoria shares a traumatizing event with the MC. That's more than enough to make people feel like having a connection.

Mila (Mc's anti-sexual behavior.)
Vic (Shares a traumatizing event with the MC.)
Nami (The past.)
Nia (Besides the fact that she likes the way he looks, there's some background here, too.)

No need to worry.

well I'm in love with Bella and I don't do three ways

what can I say Ocean i love monogamy

and I absolutely love it. Even if you are not romantically interested in any of the other girls you can still be their friend

Mila, for example, there's nothing physical going on between us but I am still her friend and I care about her.

I love that it is okay to be just a friend with a girl and nothing more

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
One thing I wouldn't mind seeing this game (and others) do more of is add more dudes to it (no homo :ROFLMAO:) - and the reason is because it's realistic. I don't want my character to be the only show in town so-to-speak, and I don't mind competition for the girls because again, it's realistic, especially given how sexy these female characters are, they'd have dudes chasing after them all day long, and as long as the story allowed the player a route to intervene and 'win the girl's affections' that would be a pretty neat dynamic, and girls you weren't interested in could potentially still find some happiness with another character so you didn't feel bad for turning them down or not being interested, etc.
I wouldn't mind this either. As mentally unstable as Bella is, she'd still have a lot of options. The same can be said for Jill. It's normal for girls to have interests too... but that's not something you'd normally see in these games. When I do see writers/developers attempt to take this on, and give the girls lives outside of the MC, it's not very well received. I mean guys, I hate to break it to you, but girls like Bella and Jill would have had guys trying to break down their doors trying to be with them.

I agree that it may make some people feel better knowing that the person they've rejected will still find happiness. This is the main reason why I want more games to implement this. The only reason this doesn't work is because the rival that's often introduced to the MC, is often a jerk of some kind that only wants to use the LI. While men like that exist, there are also men who want genuine relationships. While I don't think Summer's Gone will really get into it(this is how I feel right now... I mean anything can happen it's supposed to be like 30 chapters), I believe it will open the door for things like this. I never really understood why the LI's of these AVNs are all supposed to be loyal to an MC that's not. But maybe that's just me lol

Sep 3, 2020
I wouldn't mind this either. As mentally unstable as Bella is, she'd still have a lot of options. The same can be said for Jill. It's normal for girls to have interests too... but that's not something you'd normally see in these games. When I do see writers/developers attempt to take this on, and give the girls lives outside of the MC, it's not very well received. I mean guys, I hate to break it to you, but girls like Bella and Jill would have had guys trying to break down their doors trying to be with them.

I agree that it may make some people feel better knowing that the person they've rejected will still find happiness. This is the main reason why I want more games to implement this. The only reason this doesn't work is because the rival that's often introduced to the MC, is often a jerk of some kind that only wants to use the LI. While men like that exist, there are also men who want genuine relationships. While I don't think Summer's Gone will really get into it(this is how I feel right now... I mean anything can happen it's supposed to be like 30 chapters), I believe it will open the door for things like this. I never really understood why the LI's of these AVNs are all supposed to be loyal to an MC that's not. But maybe that's just me lol
I don't mind the girls I reject finding love with someone else but I don't want the girl I'm in love with going on dates with anybody else I don't want to see Bella being kissed by anyone else

if I'm in love with the girl and if I'm on her route I don't want to see her with anyone else

sis I hope you don't think less of me for that

I know it's probably selfish but seeing Bella with anyone else when I'm on her route would kill me

nissinramen

Mar 19, 2021
hah gotcha - I have sigs turned off, sorry. Great choice, she is presently at the top of my list as well.

Sure no problem - I'm attaching 3 saves for you, check 'em out, hopefully they are helpful.

1-3 - Should be at the end of Chapter 2
2-4 - Should be at the end of Chapter 3
2-6 - Should be at the end of Chapter 3.5
truly a life saver! cheers man

Reactions: Razrback16

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
That's what art does to you. Summer's Gone is meant to be much more than a sex game, but rather a visual novel with adult elements. It's quite literally a prototype of its kind on this side of the internet. I will actually have to disagree about BADIK being more realistic. Both of these AVNs do a wonderful job of immersing you into their world and taking you on a rollercoaster throughout their stories(you're hooked on the story basically). However, I can actually relate to the female characters from Summer's Gone. You can actually find women like the girls from Summer's Gone out in the real world. I was almost exactly like Bella when I was her age, and that's scary considering she doesn't exist. But you'd be very hard-pressed to find someone like Jill in the real world. As far as women go, Oceans has done a much better job of writing them lol. But this, of course, is just my take on it
I see both toeing the line between fiction and reality with the characters: summer's gone gets its reality from how the trauma shapes the characters, and we dig that. But to outright go on a spy mission to steal stuff out of someone's house to the point of knowing the exact location and viewing angles of the security cameras? Not realistic by any means but it's sure what keeps us amazingly dazzled. Badik: characters are much more cool and laid-back, and have some trauma and problems, but are generally all very approachable, and since quite few seem from good backgrounds, they don't seem to carry weights of their life on their shoulders like Summer's gone, which even though isn't the truth, it's accurate in a sense to make it unnoticeable. But how the protag is practically a chick magnet is not the most realistic thing yeah. But it's entertaining regardless and love them to bits. They have their differences, but I will always focus on the fact that what makes them similar is that their immersion is nearly unbeatable, by any and all media. I'd argue you'd be hard-pressed to find any at all that could get you so immersed as these do. For goodness, I've felt slightly like I'm missing life just by watching this amazing story unfold at my very eyes. But I know that isn't the case, but rather life will never be that exciting, or that I will meet a girl that has the most amazing complexion with prominent eyebrows that could make me waver. Or maybe there is and haven't found them yet. You get my point.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes