Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
I noticed that aswell. Maybe there is a connection. It's pretty far fetched, again haha, but maybe they are half sisters. Yes, i say William impregnated both Leia and Petrova, and they got each one of these earrings. Also interesting is Nami wears it on the left and Sasha on the right while Leia wears them both.
Screenshot (104).png
(For some reason i feel like... I know her??) William aka True Chad impregnates them all!
Screenshot (105).png
I know WIAB will be remade so don't take it seriously but i just love to speculate. While we are at it, Leia and Amber, same necklace:
Screenshot (101).png Screenshot (102).png
Perhaps Ocean didn't budget for more than one earring asset?
Maybe you're right about the lack of accessoiries assets ;) ...on the other hand later Amber got a new necklace:
Screenshot (99).png
We will see in the next few dozens years.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
please don't think badly of me but my answer to your question is yes

don't get me wrong

Bella is free to talk to whoever she wants

but if they started flirting with each other

and being physical with each other that would just be too much

I don't want Bella kissing anyone or anyone put their hands all over her

I love her with all my heart

and that would be kind of unfair considering since the start of this game I've been rejecting every girl that likes me
Lets turn this around a bit shall we?

don't get me wrong
MC is free to talk to whoever he wants
but if MC started flirting with another woman
Nami don't want MC kissing anyone or anyone put their hands all over him
Nami loves him with all her heart
and that would be kind of unfair considering since many years back Nami have been rejecting every boy that likes her

Unrequited love is a bitch, but it is not only MC that may face that.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I have one silly question, Are we able to play/choose music in scenes where there is no specific music?

For eg, In this scene there is no specific music playing, I can see the music player interface, but I can't play any music. Is it like this?
Screenshot (1073).png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jxorgx and Soundgfx

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
I have one silly question, Are we able to play/choose music in scenes where there is no specific music?

For eg, In this scene there is no specific music playing, I can see the music player interface, but I can't play any music. Is it like this?
View attachment 1410156
Ocean has a limited budget to spend on licensed music so he has to prioritize the music for more important scenes. He may add more music in the future when he can afford. Though he said the reworked WIAB will have ambient music in all scenes.

Reactions: Razrback16

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Ocean has a limited budget to spend on licensed music so he has to prioritize the music for more important scenes. He may add more music in the future when he can afford. Though he said the reworked WIAB will have ambient music in all scenes.
I am not asking for new music, but to replay the unlocked ones.

For eg, In this scene, We have the option to choose music...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can choose any music out of the 5 available. But in some scenes like Bella gym, you can't play even one.

Reactions: Jxorgx
May 8, 2018

You can choose any music out of the 5 available. But in some scenes like Bella gym, you can't play even one.
I know there are some scenes you cannot change the music intentionally. If I was you however, I'd go over to Ocean's discord server and ask in the bug report channel to make sure.

Reactions: Pikwhit and `Ray`

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

The music player works only in the ch3.5 and maybe in the reworked part of the ch1

Reactions: `Ray`

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021

Ocean has not coded in music for those particular scenes yet, and the player is part of gui so it stays on the screen.

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021

I'm not so sure about that. But hope this will help you figure something out
pepe_thumbup.png
Untitled.png

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The music player works only in the ch3.5 and maybe in the reworked part of the ch1
Ocean has not coded in music for those particular scenes yet, and the player is part of gui so it stays on the screen.
Thanks for telling, I thought that maybe the mod fucked up things.
I'm not so sure about that. But hope this will help you figure something out
View attachment 1410339
View attachment 1410342
Yes, the same guy helped me just now (y)

Reactions: Jxorgx and _A.QH_

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Lets turn this around a bit shall we?

don't get me wrong
MC is free to talk to whoever he wants
but if MC started flirting with another woman
Nami don't want MC kissing anyone or anyone put their hands all over him
Nami loves him with all her heart
and that would be kind of unfair considering since many years back Nami have been rejecting every boy that likes her

Unrequited love is a bitch, but it is not only MC that may face that.
It is rather sad and unfortunate that Nami has to go through that. But I am interested in seeing how Oceans plans on having her process the fact that the man she is in love with, is in love with another woman. I'm interested in seeing it because she is someone that we will have to see on a more constant basis throughout the novel, her being our adoptive sister. The way things are now, she breaks down literally every time our relationship with Bella progresses. I'm afraid to see what she may do once MC and Bella eventually become intimate...

Also, I do not know if it is my English, but I do not understand the last part lol. I do not think that the MC would face unrequited love from anyone unless we the players were to go out of our way for that outcome. Also, one more thing, when Bella and MC were talking about Sai, Bella mentions Nami possibly forming feelings for him. MC acknowledges that and says that she'd never form feelings for someone who mistreats him. So judging from that, we know that it's possible for her to form feelings for someone else, it's just that everyone who may have tried getting to her, may have not taken well to the MC(or the other way around). Who knows? Maybe sometime in the future, MC and Nami may come across a guy that both of them like. Anything can happen... we do have 26.5 more chapters to go, after all.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It is rather sad and unfortunate that Nami has to go through that. But I am interested in seeing how Oceans plans on having her process the fact that the man she is in love with, is in love with another woman. I'm interested in seeing it because she is someone that we will have to see on a more constant basis throughout the novel, her being our adoptive sister. The way things are now, she breaks down literally every time our relationship with Bella progresses. I'm afraid to see what she may do once MC and Bella eventually become intimate...
I think we all can relate as pretty much everyone has gone through something like that.

In her case it is worse, as there is relationship that she cannot break either. That is, she does not have the "get out completely of my life" solution. They are, after all, siblings. So it will be an interesting way to see what happens.

In the end, for me, it does not really change anything... I hope and will do all I can for Nami, but nothing she can do will stop me of going after Bella. That is definite.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018

Also, I do not know if it is my English, but I do not understand the last part lol. I do not think that the MC would face unrequited love from anyone unless we the players were to go out of our way for that outcome. Also, one more thing, when Bella and MC were talking about Sai, Bella mentions Nami possibly growing feelings for him. MC acknowledges that and says that she'd never form feelings for someone who mistreats him. So judging from that, we know that it's possible for her to form feelings for someone else, it's just that everyone who may have tried getting to her, may have not taken well to the MC(or the other way around). Who knows? Maybe sometime in the future, MC and Nami may come across a guy that both of them like. Anything can happen... we do have 26.5 more chapters to go, after all.
It's the accumulation of feelings she gathered throughout the time they've spent together. She was already getting "sad" aka jealous when MC started dating Summer, but during all those years the MC never showed any type of feelings towards her. Now they're both in college, she's seeing him hanging out with other girls and getting into relationships which is super sudden since he basically didn't talk to anyone before college. So yeah, at this point, she's extremely close to have a complete mental breakdown because of the MC because she has never let out the fact that she has feelings for him and now is dying of jealously.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Bella comes from a wealthy, high society family. She frequents the most expensive restaurants and shops in town. The MC is an orphan adopted by a loving mother from a modest background. Bella's mother (a very beautiful woman by the way) behaves confusedly with the MC. Confused and dangerous for his own daughter. The MC has a sister, as beautiful to me as Bella, who has been in love with him for a long time, and he is, I sincerely think, in love as well, but on a whole different level. Bella and the MC are psychologically unsettled, she by the little girl in the photo, he by Summer's disappearance. In short, everything seems very complicated to me and I bet a hundred bullets against three fly buttons that the MC is going to get himself into a shitty situation by letting himself be guided only by his superficial sexual impulses and his old traumas. Anyway, whatever, the DEV will have the last word and I would be happy with that.

Punk01

Sep 12, 2021
Maan that was... i can't describe it properly, a lot of emotion swirls in me...
oh sorry...
Hey everyone!

I'm new here, but i finished a first 3,5 chapters a few minutes ago, and a last few scene was made me angry...
I found this game shortly after i finished BaD, and i have to tell i really enjoyed it, and can't wait the next chapter.

There's a lot of interesting character, and honestly, i hate most of them, like in the real world...Sometimes I discover some similarities between myself and the protagonist.

At the beginning i supposed there will be more contect with Vic's, maybe because I felt indirectly responsible for her accident.
But later i felt like she's just a supporting character, maybe later she'd get some bigger moment, but nothing else...

I really like the girls, who's hanging with the MC almost every time.
I mean Nami and Mila are pretty cute.
Nia and Sony seems a little weird, but not a big deal.

I still don't know what to think about Bella. She was very annoying at first, but as the things going forward, i started to like her.

Robin... well, she's a cute girl, but after what happened on the last chapter, i don't think we'll be a friends.

There were some weird scenes with Sasha in the last chapter, honestly i don't know what to think about that, but i bet we'll see on the next chapter...

By the end, the biggest question is still here... What happened to Summer?

Sorry if it's feels like a mess, but i had to write it down, because i was very immersed in the story.
Anyway, thanks if you readed through, and have nice evening.

PS.: I almost forget. Keep going Ocean, it's really awesome! :)

Sep 3, 2020

Also, I do not know if it is my English, but I do not understand the last part lol. I do not think that the MC would face unrequited love from anyone unless we the players were to go out of our way for that outcome. Also, one more thing, when Bella and MC were talking about Sai, Bella mentions Nami possibly forming feelings for him. MC acknowledges that and says that she'd never form feelings for someone who mistreats him. So judging from that, we know that it's possible for her to form feelings for someone else, it's just that everyone who may have tried getting to her, may have not taken well to the MC(or the other way around). Who knows? Maybe sometime in the future, MC and Nami may come across a guy that both of them like. Anything can happen... we do have 26.5 more chapters to go, after all.
yeah that's the sucky part about it we love and care about Nami but only as are sister

Bella on the other hand we fell for Bella hard we love her

we would do anything for Nami except we can't give her the kind of love she's asking for it makes me feel bad

and don't forget the girl were in love with runs at the first sign of love and we have to figure out how to fix things with bella and move our relationship forward at the same time

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
she's already experience that the first time she third wheeled our protagonist and summer albeit they were kids; she probably understands the feeling already and it will go either it'll prompt her to move on - non-nami route I guess - or it'll make her fight hard for our boi.

yeah that's the sucky part about it we love and care about Nami but only as are sister

Bella on the other hand we fell for Bella hard we love her

we would do anything for Nami except we can't give her the kind of love she's asking for it makes me feel bad

and don't forget the girl were in love with runs at the first sign of love and we have to figure out how to fix things with bella and move our relationship forward at the same time
if you aren't on her route yeah but sibling love is still a kind of love; just because you can't give her what she wants doesn't mean you stop loving her as family.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
It's the accumulation of feelings she gathered throughout the time they've spent together. She was already getting "sad" aka jealous when MC started dating Summer, but during all those years the MC never showed any type of feelings towards her. Now they're both in college, she's seeing him hanging out with other girls and getting into relationships which is super sudden since he basically didn't talk to anyone before college. So yeah, at this point, she's extremely close to have a complete mental breakdown because of the MC because she has never let out the fact that she has feelings for him and now is dying of jealously.
It's quite sad really. When this happened with Summer, she stopped hanging out with both Summer and the MC. Albeit she was much younger back then. The major difference here is that she and Summer were best friends when her jealousy caused her to react that way. I'm really curious as to what her jealousy would make her do with Bella, considering that she does not even like her.

she's already experience that the first time she third wheeled our protagonist and summer albeit they were kids; she probably understands the feeling already and it will go either it'll prompt her to move on - non-nami route I guess - or it'll make her fight hard for our boi.
Those are the only real routes she can take with this. She lives with MC and likely will continue living with him for a long time(especially considering that they're all supposed to rent out a house together in the future), so it's not like she can just cut him off in order to move on peacefully. She will constantly be reminded of the fact that he chose Bella over her. What makes this situation all the more complicated, is that Nami cannot run from this. She cannot run from seeing the love of her life with another woman. And I will make it known now that a woman who has loved a man for that long cannot just "move on". It will take time, and in that time she may see the MC with Bella.

I'm sorry, but I just really want to see how it will be handled. I'm fortunate enough to have never been in Nami's position, but I've definitely been in MC's position more times than I can count... and I know how delicate these situations can be. This situation is more complicated than anything I've ever dealt with due to Nami and MC being adoptive siblings. I was lucky enough to have had the option of ending those friendships, but Nami cannot do that. So when I see a situation like this, knowing how good of a writer Ocean is, it really gets my creative mind racing on how he plans to deal with such a situation. Sorry for the rant lol

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Bella comes from a wealthy, high society family. She frequents the most expensive restaurants and shops in town.
Or maybe not so wealthy. We can see that Bella comes from a well to do family, but there is NOTHING to suggest they are wealthy in the conventional sense. NOTHING. She could be nothing more than the single child of a high earning double income family who dote on their daughter. That easily explains her shopping and dining habits and her "race" car.

Her mother is in the position to earn $250K-$300K per year or more. ASSume her father has at least equivalent earning power. So they bring home $500k-$600K pre tax. That's an extremely comfortable life style, but it is not wealthy. Proof of of wealth would be a weekend on their private island or some equivalent display of raw wealth. Until we see something like that, statements that she's from a wealthy family can not be supported.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes