Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well, you could be a nice Guy and pay them for him. Easy Solution. :ROFLMAO: But there would be still a little prob and that is "Ocean loves every little detail" what hasn't really something todo with much mor expensive and powerfull gfx cards.
Hah I don't have that level of cash just sitting around but I have made donations via Patreon even though I generally don't do Patreon - I liked this game enough that I did want to contribute to the cause as I would definitely like to see him hit his goals so he can build that professional rendering rig and speed things along. My biggest fear with this, and it's not specific to Ocean, but most devs that do this, is when they do upgrade their rigs, instead of speeding things along they just start pushing limits even further. It'd be nice if Ocean could strike a balance and increase dev speed while also adding bits here and there in terms graphics quality. At the end of the day those of us who are getting our wallets out would like to see the game quicker, ultimately. :)

Reactions: _BB_ and John Ness

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Wealthy or not, there is a huge gap between the worlds of Bella and the MC. It is only in fairy tales that this is not a problem ...
Oh she knows this. I know for sure that this is definitely one of the things she thought about at this moment
Screenshot (18).png

While it may be a problem, MC seems to have already gone through something similar with Summer. Her seemingly being from an upper-class family as well. Oh and Bella doesn't really seem to mind that much outside of the occasional joke here and there. Before, when she could not tell that she was falling for him, she did not mind his status and rather chose to poke fun at it. It's only after she came to the realization that she's falling hard and fast for our MC, that she has this sort of mental break because of it. I think her reaction has more to do with her feeling this way about a guy than her feeling that way because of MC's status. I mean, we can't forget this scene lol
Screenshot (22).png
Screenshot (23).png
Screenshot (24).png

P.S: Now I'm not going to lie, in the real world, most women(including myself) will look out for whether or not a man is capable of supporting us and a family should it come to that. Money is attractive... that's a given. But not all women really care about that. In this case, MC is far from an idiot, and I can see someone like him becoming quite successful if they were to put their mind to it. Some women see this potential in guys, some don't, but I wouldn't say that couples like that are only limited to fairytales. It's not out of the ordinary to see a couple several social/financial classes apart. I was the product of such a union lol

Edit: Obviously I can't speak for all women lol. I'm just going based on my experiences as someone from the "upper class"

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
If you think this will last another 27 chapters, I've got news for you. 27 more years to wait? Ha.
Considering what he was using to bring out the first updates, I'm actually a bit surprised that we got this one so early. His patreon is continuously growing, along with his funding. I doubt we'll have to wait 7 months for every single update. But maybe that's just me being an optimist...

Besides, with each update, I don't doubt that the popularity of his AVNs would spike each time. Meaning that he would have a continuous rise in patreon funding. The more popular his AVN, the more people become interested in supporting, the more he'd be able to pour into purchasing items that would assist in shortening his update period. That's of course, looking at what happened this time around. But then again... we'd all know this if we were using our common sense lol

P.S: That last part was meant as a joke. English isn't my first language:giggle:

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It's not out of the ordinary to see a couple several social/financial classes apart.
(y)

Yep I'm not going to comment on how women look at this as I'm not a woman, but I can tell you unequivocally as a guy, I never gave two shits about money pertaining to a woman I wanted to date. As a younger guy (I'm 39 now and married) in my dating days, I dated girls from all walks of life - I dated a couple girls who quite literally lived in the ghetto, and I dated girls who lived in $500k-1M homes (one girl was a U.S. Senator's daughter too at the time, believe it or not) - most guys don't care about this stuff, although I'll say the girls that come from money, like Bella, are usually tougher to get along with - they are generally more pretentious and significantly higher maintenance, so I honestly liked being around the girls from poorer backgrounds better as they were more down to earth and could hold a normal conversation much better.

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
If you think this will last another 27 chapters, I've got news for you. 27 more years to wait? Ha.
If each chapter contains 3000 images, then I am sure that the story will end much earlier than chapter 30. Otherwise, this game will have more text than in the entire series of books about Harry Potter. I don't think Ocean has conceived such a global plot.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
How do you get the blurred-out CG's? It just says "Bella is at the college"
View attachment 1413867
I am just guessing here as I am in the same boat you are, but I would imagine those are scenes where Bella is at the gym for the 2nd meet up, which didn't happen if you kiss Bella during the date (like we both did) - since we kissed her, she didn't come to school.

Edit - looks like some other peeps beat me to it. :)

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
99.99% it's the man that's the higher status, men and women look for different things in a partner that's for sure lol
Definitely depends on region, because my mother came from a very wealthy family while my father came from a family of hard workers. In fact, my father met my mother through one of his jobs working for them. I have no doubt that this is not often the case in the west though. It depends on the people and whether or not they're willing to go against societal roles. If my mother had waited for a guy in her social/financial class, my siblings and I would not have been here, and she may not have been happy.

It also depends on the woman because some won't care about the financial/social differences while many others will. It's a gamble... so it's best not to waste your time unless a genuine connection is there. I met my husband in how you say, grade school, and I did not care for his financial status. There was a connection, he pushed all the right buttons, and here we are 10 years later with a bun in the oven. Though our story is different from a lot of other people, which may be the reason we are together. Most girls with a "silver spoon" aren't fortunate enough to find love that way, and the guys in the upper class can be quite boring lol. But this is just based on my own experience, so I cannot speak for everyone. Also, my father kept me from becoming one of those "pretentious" girls as said in the previous comment, so that may have also helped lol.

I really do hope that Ocean explores this side of Bella and MC's relationship because it's not something that can really be ignored. Bella may not care for his financial/social status deep down, but MC will have to work in order to become accustomed to her world. We've seen glimpses of this very issue in the clothing store and the restaurant where MC is blatantly judged for being of a lower class. I believe that this may all come to a head during the fashion event that she has to attend with the fashion designer and his son, both apparently lusting after Bella and her mother. I am really interested in seeing how this will all be explored. I haven't found a love story this interesting in a while lol

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Definitely depends on region, because my mother came from a very wealthy family while my father came from a family of hard workers. In fact, my father met my mother through one of his jobs working for them. I have no doubt that this is not often the case in the west though. It depends on the people and whether or not they're willing to go against societal roles. If my mother had waited for a guy in her social/financial class, my siblings and I would not have been here, and she may not have been happy.

It also depends on the woman because some won't care about the financial/social differences while many others will. It's a gamble... so it's best not to waste your time unless a genuine connection is there. I met my husband in how you say, grade school, and I did not care for his financial status. There was a connection, he pushed all the right buttons, and here we are 10 years later with a bun in the oven. Though our story is different from a lot of other people, which may be the reason we are together. Most girls with a "silver spoon" aren't fortunate enough to find love that way, and the guys in the upper class can be quite boring lol. But this is just based on my own experience, so I cannot speak for everyone. Also, my father kept me from becoming one of those "pretentious" girls as said in the previous comment, so that may have also helped lol.

I really do hope that Ocean explores this side of Bella and MC's relationship because it's not something that can really be ignored. Bella may not care for his financial/social status deep down, but MC will have to work in order to become accustomed to her world. We've seen glimpses of this very issue in the clothing store and the restaurant where MC is blatantly judged for being of a lower class. I believe that this may all come to a head during the fashion event that she has to attend with the fashion designer and his son, both apparently lusting after Bella and her mother. I am really interested in seeing how this will all be explored. I haven't found a love story this interesting in a while lol
What you say is (not always) true and I am very happy that for you the fairy tale has come true. But human nature is so made that things that are taken for granted are not always. And Murphy's Law often applies. The minds of the protagonists must be really strong and mastered. I hope this will be the case for the MC, that he will not succumb to the sirens of a world that is not his, that he will get rid of his past and that he will finally realize that the true love has been by his side since his childhood. Hey yes, I have a hell of a crush on Nami, so human and adorable!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya this will be interesting to see how it plays out. Both the bit you talked about, and also I'm curious to see if, assuming Bella & MC can enter into an actual relationship, Bella will make an effort with MC's family as well with regard to dialing down her rude commentary about their social / financial status, which I'm sure the MC will only be able to tolerate so much of. It's gotta come from both sides in order for a successful relationship to occur, but considering how early we are in the game, and Ocean is talking about ~30 chapters to this game, there's gonna be a shit ton of drama to still occur that will almost certainly make waves.

Ah such a fun story and world - I just finished a 2nd run through just to pay more attention to the less primary focused stuff like the environments and background characters and I just love how big the cast is in this game to make it feel so much more real like the scenes in the gym with the sports events, etc. Great job by Ocean, there.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Moreover, the last scene in the locker room shocks me deeply, perhaps because of my military past which has formatted me to firmly counter any aggression wherever it comes from and from whom it comes. The way the MC lets himself be tied up like a chicken by two bitches that he could easily get rid of with a few slaps in the face amazes me. This MC is really weak, both in his head and in his muscles. Even handcuffed to the wall he still has a free hand to overcome the two bitches. I hope the DEV will instill some physical and mental strength in him otherwise he will never finish the 30 chapters of the story :giggle: ...

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Moreover, the last scene in the locker room shocks me deeply, perhaps because of my military past which has formatted me to firmly counter any aggression wherever it comes from and from whom it comes. The way the MC lets himself be tied up like a chicken by two bitches that he could easily get rid of with a few slaps in the face amazes me. This MC is really weak, both in his head and in his muscles. Even handcuffed to the wall he still has a free hand to overcome the two bitches. I hope the DEV will instill some physical and mental strength in him otherwise he will never finish the 30 chapters of the story :giggle: ...
I kind of understand how you felt during that scene, honestly even I don't like that but still...that scene can be tolerated, it's not that extreme.

MC is not weak here, He is just playing a game called Life :p. He lets them do that because he knows they mean no real harm and I expect Nadia and Zara to apologize to MC in upcoming chapters.

The only disgusting part in that scene is this: -
ab1336.jpg

Not everyone is a fan of foot fetish. It would have been good if there was a choice to stop her feet midway before it reached MC's mouth.

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
I expect Nadia and Zara to apologize to MC in upcoming chapters.
I would like to see Robin come back to help him and they get caught again like the bathroom situation, and this time the MC is almost fully naked. Bella got mad when she heard about the "MC fucked Robin" rumor, I wonder how she will react if they are caught the second time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Moreover, the last scene in the locker room shocks me deeply, perhaps because of my military past which has formatted me to firmly counter any aggression wherever it comes from and from whom it comes. The way the MC lets himself be tied up like a chicken by two bitches that he could easily get rid of with a few slaps in the face amazes me. This MC is really weak, both in his head and in his muscles.
If staying calm and farsighted and not immediately resorting to unnecessary violence in a calculable situation makes you question your masculinity, then you never had it in the first place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not everyone is a fan of foot fetish. It would have been good if there was a choice to stop her feet midway before it reached MC's mouth.
It's not about the foot fetish. Not everything that happens is meant to be a fetish or in any way sexual.
This is Zara acting dominant/making a point.

This game isn't going to roll you up in cotton. You'll face uncomfortable situations that'll be unavoidable.
As you said yourself: "He is just playing a game called Life."

And life's not always great, nor is it fair, but I'm sure with a little confidence in your own masculinity, you'll get through it.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes