`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hey I just have a general question about the world that I wondered (and maybe someone else can answer this for me if it's a detail I missed) - so the bathrooms at the college are unisex and at one point when MC tells Bella that Amber gave him that teddy bear, it obviously got her attention as she actually comes over and confronts him face to face about it in the shower while they're both completely naked, and neither one seems to make a big deal about this - is this the way it is in general with this world and culture where girls and guys seeing each other naked is considered fairly routine or was this detail meant to demonstrate the ever-increasing level of intimacy between Bella & MC with each other and their comfort with it? (I'm leaning toward the latter given a few other details in the game, but figured I'd just ask)

Thx.
I don't know about US but in my country, most of the people would cover their body or private parts as fast as possible in a situation like that.

I believe it is the latter as well. Imagine if it was Sasha or Robin in place of Bella, they would be embarrassed. I guess Robin could even slap MC in a reflex. Whereas MC would turn around since he and the girls are uncomfortable.

MC and Bella have already crossed that line of awkwardness between them. Like Everia pointed out, MC changed his clothes in presence of Bella, and you know how she looked at MC's guy. They both are falling for each other, and after so many intimate moments, seeing each other naked is not a big deal at all.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Hey I just have a general question about the world that I wondered (and maybe someone else can answer this for me if it's a detail I missed) - so the bathrooms at the college are unisex and at one point when MC tells Bella that Amber gave him that teddy bear, it obviously got her attention as she actually comes over and confronts him face to face about it in the shower while they're both completely naked, and neither one seems to make a big deal about this - is this the way it is in general with this world and culture where girls and guys seeing each other naked is considered fairly routine or was this detail meant to demonstrate the ever-increasing level of intimacy between Bella & MC with each other and their comfort with it? (I'm leaning toward the latter given a few other details in the game, but figured I'd just ask)

Thx.
It's specific to Bella and MC. Aside from Nami(in certain cases), Bella is the only girl comfortable with showing herself completely to the MC. If you were on Mila's route and invited her to the gym, she did not reveal herself to the MC like Bella, and neither do any of the other girls he invites to the gym. Also, this came after the day that Bella took MC out for new clothes. On that day, she'd realized that MC had a... problem when it came to being aroused. That and he did not react to her obvious cameltoe, in fact, he'd barely even noticed it until she'd pointed it out. At that point, they'd flown past that awkward stage that most young couples go through. Bella became comfortable with showing her body to the MC, and while I don't believe that she is a shy girl, I think that speaks volumes for their level of intimacy at that point. Bella went from hiding in the bathroom stall while MC and Jeffrey were there, to confidently walking into MC's shower stall. Definitely has more to do with relationship progression(intimacy) and Bella making a power move than anything else.

Oh and just a reminder that this AVN takes place in New York. I don't think that it would be considered fairly routine to do something like that unless it was a "special" kind of gym or something.

P.S: This is only what I've noticed from the AVN... I can be 100% wrong but right now, this is what I believe to be the case.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Thanks for the responses! What Lady Fortuna noted about Mila (I wasn't familiar with that as I didn't go the Mila route at any point) speaks volumes to me, appreciate you all taking the time to respond.
One thing I did notice that was interesting is when Bella & MC are walking through the shower area, Robin is topless at the counter while she's doing her hair and doesn't seem to react at all when MC & Bella walk by. It's stuff like that that is what made me wonder - because in some scenes like some people noted, it seems that girls don't want MC or other people to see them without clothes, but then things happen like that that just make you go hmm....and I've never been anywhere with a unisex bathroom so that's what made me wonder if things are just different in cases like that.

Last edited:

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Thanks for the responses! What Lady Fortuna noted about Mila (I wasn't familiar with that as I didn't go the Mila route at any point) speaks volumes to me, appreciate you all taking the time to respond.
One thing I did notice that was interesting is when Bella & MC are walking through the shower area, Robin is topless at the counter while she's doing her hair and doesn't seem to react at all when MC & Bella walk by. It's stuff like that that is what made me wonder - because in some scenes like some people noted, it seems that girls don't want MC or other people to see them without clothes, but then things happen like that that just make you go hmm....and I've never been anywhere with a unisex bathroom so that's what made me wonder if things are just different in cases like that.
This dude just doesn't give two shits about who sees his peepee lol
Bathroom.jpg

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hm, I left this because of an error on the saves... Is it fixed by now? Well, anyway I will try it again fuck it, it was incredible the first time I played it and this time will not be an exception

Reactions: Razrback16

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
This dude just doesn't give two shits about who sees his peepee lol
View attachment 1415357
Since I didn't play this route, could someone explain these renders?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you didn't get the difference, look closely at MC's body. In the second one, it is more....muscular I guess? I will attach the files as well, so when you move to the next render, you can see the difference more easily.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
D
There's no lewd in SG till now so ocean wants to make up for it these ways don't look everything seriously

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I kind of understand how you felt during that scene, honestly even I don't like that but still...that scene can be tolerated, it's not that extreme.

MC is not weak here, He is just playing a game called Life :p. He lets them do that because he knows they mean no real harm and I expect Nadia and Zara to apologize to MC in upcoming chapters.

The only disgusting part in that scene is this: -
View attachment 1414043

Not everyone is a fan of foot fetish. It would have been good if there was a choice to stop her feet midway before it reached MC's mouth.
It's not that bad compared to how MC played both Zara and Nadia (said something like who offers best) and then he ripped Zara's shirt and left her with her exposed melons.......so MC thought that it wasn't that humiliating to get stripped down by two girls he just manipulated and it was a small price to pay.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
If you didn't get the difference, look closely at MC's body. In the second one, it is more....muscular I guess? I will attach the files as well, so when you move to the next render, you can see the difference more easily.
Maybe it has something to do with fitness level...

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
you see..he gains really fast each time he works out because of his special genetics.....we all know how he looked first ,he was a sphagetti......he's supposed to gain really fast gradually....but gotta say that was one freaky accelerated muscle development shit !......MC WorkOut = AcceleratedMuscleGrowth (+1)..get it ?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
It's not that bad compared to how MC played both Zara and Nadia (said something like who offers best) and then he ripped Zara's shirt and left her with her exposed melons.......so MC thought that it wasn't that humiliating to get stripped down by two girls he just manipulated and it was a small price to pay.
It is a sport, what do you expect? This is so common in sports where the opponent player tries to seek advantage by deliberately insulting/provoking the opposing player.

If the other player seeks revenge, the best way is to defeat them in next match and show their worth. Both Zara and Nadia are proud sportswoman right? So this action by them is not at all justified, it's a cheap move.

And MC didn't intentionally ripped Zara's shirt and he got slapped by her, and these kind of situations are common. But you know, curse the first team!

Like I said in the previous post, It can be tolerated...and this my opinion.

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
It is a sport, what do you expect? This is so common in sports where the opponent player tries to seek advantage by deliberately insulting the opposing player.

If the other player seeks revenge, the best way is to defeat them in next match and show their worth. Both Zara and Nadia are proud sportswoman right? So this action by them is not at all justified, it's a cheap move.

And MC didn't intentionally ripped Zara's shirt and he got slapped by her, and these kind of situations are common. But you know, curse the first team!

Like I said in the previous post, It can be tolerated...and this my opinion.
Ray Ray... look..the MC didn't insult any of them ...He was mind fucking them.,...as of ripping the shirt ...c'mon all the girls were wearing a shirt which was merely a shirt...more like a thread .....it does not take a mastermind to figure out that those shirts would get ripped if you grab it really hard.

Reactions: John Ness and `Ray`

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Hey guys look...we are actually talking about something other than Bella.....talk about change...Bella in this one....Bella in BeingADik....i played a VN that had two sisters , i named one of them Bella , don't know why........talk about perverted subconscious ..am i right?

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Ray Ray... look..the MC didn't insult any of them ...He was mind fucking them.,...as of ripping the shirt ...c'mon all the girls were wearing a shirt which was merely a shirt...more like a thread .....it does not take a mastermind to figure out that those shirts would get ripped if you grab it really hard.
This is why Coach Hill recommended them to wear brassières under their shirts due to how much it exposes. I'm not going to get too into it, because, at the end of the day, this is an AVN. But, if you're entering a unisex basketball game with that kind of shirt without a bra underneath... honestly what would you expect? Then for her to cry because it did not work out for her when she slammed into the MC(playing very aggressively for someone who can so easily expose herself)... it's things like that which remind me that this is just a game at the end of the day lol. Also, while we are talking about that sequence, she may have exposed herself much sooner wearing that kind of top without a sports bra or even a regular brassière. But that would have probably been too realistic lol

Also, if you've played any sports, you'd know that mental play isn't that out of the ordinary. I've played many sports, and let me tell you... girls are much worse lol. Zara most of all should be accustomed to that kind of thing if she really was such an athlete. MC did nothing wrong, although it was a bit cowardly, it was very smart and it worked out for him and his team. But that's just my opinion on it :giggle:

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
It's specific to Bella and MC. Aside from Nami(in certain cases), Bella is the only girl comfortable with showing herself completely to the MC. If you were on Mila's route and invited her to the gym, she did not reveal herself to the MC like Bella, and neither do any of the other girls he invites to the gym. Also, this came after the day that Bella took MC out for new clothes. On that day, she'd realized that MC had a... problem when it came to being aroused. That and he did not react to her obvious cameltoe, in fact, he'd barely even noticed it until she'd pointed it out. At that point, they'd flown past that awkward stage that most young couples go through. Bella became comfortable with showing her body to the MC, and while I don't believe that she is a shy girl, I think that speaks volumes for their level of intimacy at that point. Bella went from hiding in the bathroom stall while MC and Jeffrey were there, to confidently walking into MC's shower stall. Definitely has more to do with relationship progression(intimacy) and Bella making a power move than anything else.
Or it could be, that Bella just don't give a fuck in that moment and was just to angry to notice that she was in her birthday suit while invading MC's shower stall. It seemed to be that Bella was not aware of the practice of her mother.

It depends on how often the MC was in the gym.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I wouldn't mind this either. As mentally unstable as Bella is, she'd still have a lot of options. The same can be said for Jill. It's normal for girls to have interests too... but that's not something you'd normally see in these games. When I do see writers/developers attempt to take this on, and give the girls lives outside of the MC, it's not very well received. I mean guys, I hate to break it to you, but girls like Bella and Jill would have had guys trying to break down their doors trying to be with them.

I agree that it may make some people feel better knowing that the person they've rejected will still find happiness. This is the main reason why I want more games to implement this. The only reason this doesn't work is because the rival that's often introduced to the MC, is often a jerk of some kind that only wants to use the LI. While men like that exist, there are also men who want genuine relationships. While I don't think Summer's Gone will really get into it(this is how I feel right now... I mean anything can happen it's supposed to be like 30 chapters), I believe it will open the door for things like this. I never really understood why the LI's of these AVNs are all supposed to be loyal to an MC that's not. But maybe that's just me lol
herm i always wondered why other dudes in these games are jerks and then i remembered ... they are not its just the players and the MC projecting themselves onto to those men! since they can only judge others in accordance with their own values of taking as much tail as they can they can not even fanthom what in their minds are idiots like Vidal the king of Pervert who would stay loyal to one girl because they would no do it!

do not get me wrong i am an asshole but it does not mean i am unable to walk in others shoes and understand that for some the important thing is not to conquer a different girl everynight but to conquer the same woman everyday! i would not do it its not in my nature but i can understand how some would!

i consider myself a well rounded person so i will try to conquer the same girl everyday and a diferent girl everynight!

as for the bella simps i think that a relationship with Bella is like conquering a different woman everyday... i mean she is pretty unstable so a split multiple personality is not ruled out just yet!

whatever the answer might be i do not wish to know it! it will be tragedy for sure!

So how would you react at this point (remember, not exclusive yet) if she comes back to school in a week or so, completely avoids the MC, but eventually you hear she's 'talking' with some other guy or is just seen around the halls with another dude who's walking her to classes, etc.? Would you have an emotional meltdown (it's okay if the answer is yes, I'm just asking, not judging or criticizing)? For me in that situation, I'd be offended but I wouldn't completely flip out just from her talking to another guy. Now if the character started getting sexual with another guy while we had something sort of going / developing (like we do with Bella now), I'd just write her off and look for another woman (would do the same thing IRL, too) - if I just saw her with another guy or heard she was talking with another dude / dating etc. I would just want a route in the game where I could have a good lane of communication to see what was up, especially after the result of the date we'd just had in an attempt to put the cards on the table so-to-speak.
to quote one of my favorite bands "counting all the assholes in the room i am definitely not alone, you´re a liar you´re a cheater you´re a fool, you are just like me! and i would do it all again"

it happened to me in real life! some of my friends really took advantage of it and i was called the warm up engine ... it never ends well for either the girl or the dude so i do get your point of writing her off! i never did but then again i always had the excuse to date her afterwards and break up with her whenever i wanted to, i mean she fucked one of my friends... i was so incensed... its like the dudes who are insecure and cheat on their girlfriends just in case they ever break up they can have something to throw back at them... that`s some of my friends so... it happens!

furthermore i can be exasperating to girls! all of my ex-girlfriends who lasted for more then 3 months married after breaking up with me cause they could not handle another tempestuous relationship! do notice i do not start the drama but fuck if i ain´t pushing it to eleven, you start shit you better be ready to take it to the finish line!

the thing is that if a girl is talking to a dude to make you jealous and you do not give a shit about it she might take it to the next level not realizing she is dooming the relationship with it! like total make out sessions in the hallway´s with total dirtbags just to get at you and for them it means nothing its just a tactic to try and force you to notice them if they are really into you!

but ofc the best payback is to ignore it and have a good life! if a woman as nothing more to give you she will spread her legs was something my father taught me and i took to heart so if a girl is worth it i will build up the relationship but sleeping with me on the 1st 2-4 dates just means she folded her hand and showed what she is worth!
if you can read them they will tell you everything you ever need to know about them with just 1 look!

and that would be kind of unfair considering since the start of this game I've been rejecting every girl that likes me
and that is your mistake!
if no girl wants you why would she want you? in her mind "are you even worth it?"
if you think assholes like me are competitive you have never seen womanly competition!
as Casanova once stated "its easy to fuck sisters, just make them compete with each other for your attention!"

Ocean wants triangles and not full harems
Well this is the mutha fukkn BEST triangle:
View attachment 1409756
I honestly don't need to romance ANY one else and I don't care if Summer is Gone forever

I need that 3some right there.

PEACE
i think you have miss red (i know its miss read but somehow red applied to you, red is natures way of warning you of danger and yet...) the situation you psycho! but then again from those that enjoy the devils spawn what can one expect? the only reason to enjoy the devil spawn is because they have no souls and therefore you can anally probe them have homosexual sex and degrade them without any concerns since its not a sin... it can only be a sin against those with a soul!

It is rather sad and unfortunate that Nami has to go through that. But I am interested in seeing how Oceans plans on having her process the fact that the man she is in love with, is in love with another woman.
well Nami will behave as girls always do when spurned and go on a passive aggressive way towards the MC and Bella and make the MC miss the friendship and trust that he had on her before!

when that fails because it always fails... she will consider what Bella did to get the MC and she will reach the conclusion that Bella got the MC because she hurt the person the MC cares for most in this world... so she will do the same... and Nami will hurt Nami probably starting off with injuring herself in an "accidental" way to get the MC to worry and pay more attention to her if that does not work she will start cutting herself to numb the pain in her heart and finally probably a failed suicide attempt...

ffs i need to go watch videos of puppies playing with each other this shit turned dark too fast even for me! or even yet play SG again and try to see Sasha as much as possible, that always mends my heart!

but see the story again its makes sense Bella got on the MC radar by being mean to Nami so Nami will be mean to Nami in the hopes of getting the MC to pay attention to her... she tryed to sexually attract him in the bathroom and by inviting him to sleep with her!

so if you asked jeff to keep an eye on Nami you might have just saved her... and she might just be happy, i mean Jeff seems like an amazing dude!

Wealthy or not, there is a huge gap between the worlds of Bella and the MC. It is only in fairy tales that this is not a problem ...
just turn her into an Anal sub and her haughty attitude will no longer be a problem! absolute master boss!

if anything in public she will be a bitch and when the night comes she will pay for all the shit she did to humiliate you during the day! some couples do have that dynamic... the middle ground!

or just roll over and be that family sex toy so you will be strapped to a bed and be sexually used and abused by Bella Amber and the crazy Aunt nurse! the pussy femdom path!

Your statements about income are correct, but you're conflating income from salary with wealth. Unless they have substantial assets, if her parents were to stop working, their lifestyle would rapidly collapse. Wealth is self sustaining. Work or don't work, you live without monetary concerns, because your assets grow faster than your spending. So, depending on how aggressively you invest, to sustain a $500K life style you'd need assets of between $10-$15 million. We can debate what level of self sustained spending constitutes wealth, but in the US that's probably the minimum to be considered wealthy.
depends on how you tabulate inflation into the mix really! if you count inflation for a 500k lifestyle you will still need around 20-25 millions since being aggressive with your investments not always work and sometimes you must write off a few millions! but if you invest conservatively those write off´s are tax exemptions!

(great personal rant but useless to the debate) i count Amber´s wealth at 100 millions with an average 4.5% annual return!

Oh she knows this. I know for sure that this is definitely one of the things she thought about at this moment
View attachment 1413171

While it may be a problem, MC seems to have already gone through something similar with Summer. Her seemingly being from an upper-class family as well. Oh and Bella doesn't really seem to mind that much outside of the occasional joke here and there. Before, when she could not tell that she was falling for him, she did not mind his status and rather chose to poke fun at it. It's only after she came to the realization that she's falling hard and fast for our MC, that she has this sort of mental break because of it. I think her reaction has more to do with her feeling this way about a guy than her feeling that way because of MC's status. I mean, we can't forget this scene lol
View attachment 1413193
View attachment 1413198
View attachment 1413199

P.S: Now I'm not going to lie, in the real world, most women(including myself) will look out for whether or not a man is capable of supporting us and a family should it come to that. Money is attractive... that's a given. But not all women really care about that. In this case, MC is far from an idiot, and I can see someone like him becoming quite successful if they were to put their mind to it. Some women see this potential in guys, some don't, but I wouldn't say that couples like that are only limited to fairytales. It's not out of the ordinary to see a couple several social/financial classes apart. I was the product of such a union lol

Edit: Obviously I can't speak for all women lol. I'm just going based on my experiences as someone from the "upper class"
with that stated then you know that after a few steps money is just money and women will look for capable good looking man! wealth is only an issue for women who do not have enough money, which in bella´s case money is a non issue! status however would be and the MC would have to become a renown lawyer or something... his income could be negligible his status could not!
how many rich girls marry the school team captain because they have the status? its a trope for a reason!

many a politician male have far smaller incomes than his wife´s family but as long as he wins elections and as the overall respect of society aka as status his personal wealth is irrelevant his wife and father in law already have more then enough!

do not confuse financial situation with status, many a wealthy family have gotten his wealth by ill means and will marry off a daughter to the preachers son so they might be less hated!

i come from old money when land still meant wealth my family is high pedigree but with so many women being born and my uncles being idiots the wealth is long gone and yet in our land we are still highly regarded (my family not me specifically)! but from my great grandfather stock we had plenty of national assembly deputies, military officers and church higher ranks and if the family was to stand united we could easily sway most elections in our region but most of my dear cousins prefer to join different parties and fight each other!

so when i was younger i had plenty of new money heiresses and my mother and their mothers tried to set me up plenty of times but i just grabbed my share of the spoils and traveled and lived as much as i could! do not get me wrong i still fucked those bitches to my mother chagrin and my father and grandfather pride! money is not respect, respect is how you treat others and are perceived by the majority, yes money can help but it can more easily be a block into others views of you!

as an example the most respected man in the new city where i live is a journalist that always spoke the truth no matter what! his brother is the wealthiest but when the time comes to talk to people you can clearly see who is the one that is loved and who is the one that is despised! the journalist went bankrupt 3 times in his lifetime already but fucking hell if he ever backed down from what he believed! i work for the rich brother!

I kind of understand how you felt during that scene, honestly even I don't like that but still...that scene can be tolerated, it's not that extreme.

MC is not weak here, He is just playing a game called Life :p. He lets them do that because he knows they mean no real harm and I expect Nadia and Zara to apologize to MC in upcoming chapters.

The only disgusting part in that scene is this: -
View attachment 1414043

Not everyone is a fan of foot fetish. It would have been good if there was a choice to stop her feet midway before it reached MC's mouth.
i would have bitten off her tiny finger... whats that for footfetish bitch?

back from the weekend bitches!

Just so as not to die stupid: what is the meaning of the smiley "facepalm" ???
it just means that people can not believe how stupid you are! i do not share that opinion but thats the meaning of the facepalm its like someone is too stupid that its not worth debating with that person!

you could do a quick search on google or the urban dicionary and avoid such issues!

here let me help you by providing you your 1st step in this steep evolutionary hamster wheel you are getting yourself into!

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I hate MC behavior at the beginning of the game. He's a total asshole..
But I understand that it has its reasons, but it still bothers me. It's good that he changes a bit when the game goes on.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes