Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I kind of understand how you felt during that scene, honestly even I don't like that but still...that scene can be tolerated, it's not that extreme.

MC is not weak here, He is just playing a game called Life :p. He lets them do that because he knows they mean no real harm and I expect Nadia and Zara to apologize to MC in upcoming chapters.

The only disgusting part in that scene is this: -
View attachment 1414043

Not everyone is a fan of foot fetish. It would have been good if there was a choice to stop her feet midway before it reached MC's mouth.
Well, I don't pretend to influence DEV in shaping its story (nor in the MC's hairstyle ;) :LOL:). I think he must have big plans for the MC and his dressing room humiliation has a purpose. And I don't believe for a second in the apologies of the two bitches who ambushed him. But hey, wait and see ...

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
If staying calm and farsighted and not immediately resorting to unnecessary violence in a calculable situation makes you question your masculinity, then you never had it in the first place.
Between being complacent and resisting (without violence but firmly) an aggression coupled with a prior betrayal, there is a margin and I think that the MC should at least have put up some resistance to the handcuffing which will lead him to pass the night in the locker room and to undergo a second humiliation the next day when everyone will discover him handcuffed to the wall ... But hey, I do not have his shrimp temperament at all. Let's wait for what DEV has in store for us in this case.

Mach1ne

Oct 31, 2020
I would like to see Robin come back to help him and they get caught again like the bathroom situation, and this time the MC is almost fully naked. Bella got mad when she heard about the "MC fucked Robin" rumor, I wonder how she will react if they are caught the second time.
Also, I have stated this earlier of the possibility of what you said happening as I think Robin might be the one to come and help and then the reporter catching them again. I don't know how but this would feed the rumors a lot as that situation will be really compromised.

I am more looking forward to what happens when she hears about Robin helping her with what Nadia and Zara did to our MC. We know there is some past in between Robin and Bella and I'm looking forward to knowing what that is. There is a reason it was Robin only who led MC towards the trap. As Ocean says everything is there for the story.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Just one last opinion and I'll move on. I understand that Nadia and Zara want revenge for the lost match. Rather than resorting to aggression coupled with a double humiliation, it would have been more courteous of them to take their revenge on the field, loyally, as responsible sportswomen. This is my opinion and I respect the choice of DEV. I stop the controversy there. And I look forward to the rest of the story ...

Sep 3, 2020
If staying calm and farsighted and not immediately resorting to unnecessary violence in a calculable situation makes you question your masculinity, then you never had it in the first place.

It's not about the foot fetish. Not everything that happens is meant to be a fetish or in any way sexual.
This is Zara acting dominant/making a point.

This game isn't going to roll you up in cotton. You'll face uncomfortable situations that'll be unavoidable.
As you said yourself: "He is just playing a game called Life."

And life's not always great, nor is it fair, but I'm sure with a little confidence in your own masculinity, you'll get through it.
forget about that we have more important things to talk about

the. the tabletop game looks like it's going to get pretty dangerous with people shooting and shit

so I'm afraid you're going to have to promise me that no matter how dangerous it gets my hair is going to be okay

this is an Emilio original Emilio doesn't just give this haircut to anyone

I am going to have to be 100% honest with you when I saw my haircut for the first time it was so beautiful I cried

and not to mention that this haircut was a gift from my future baby mama.bella

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
It's not about the foot fetish. Not everything that happens is meant to be a fetish or in any way sexual.
This is Zara acting dominant/making a point.

This game isn't going to roll you up in cotton. You'll face uncomfortable situations that'll be unavoidable.
As you said yourself: "He is just playing a game called Life."

And life's not always great, nor is it fair, but I'm sure with a little confidence in your own masculinity, you'll get through it.
That's a really good point there, I almost forgot that this a different type of VN unlike some others where most of time, the situation favours the MC.
Also, I have stated this earlier of the possibility of what you said happening as I think Robin might be the one to come and help and then the reporter catching them again. I don't know how but this would feed the rumors a lot as that situation will be really compromised.
This would happen for some players, not for all. Those who didn't choose to touch Victoria's hand won't get anything like reporter catching again or Rumors getting stronger.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Between being complacent
That wasn't complacency though, that was understanding coupled with maybe a bit of a sense of superiority because he knew he played them well; he let zara and nadia do what they wanted because he knew they couldn't do worse than what he did to them.

In the protagonist's head, you gotta lose some to win some
The protagonist giving himself up without a fight sort of make sense to me and his line of thinking fits well with what we've been given so far.

Most of the people here who has been saying the protagonist should've acted like this or like that need to chill, I get that they're putting themselves in the protagonist shoes and what they're saying is how they would react but they forget that the protagonist is a character of his own and not an audience substitute to experience the world, he's not a blank slate character.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I kind of understand how you felt during that scene, honestly even I don't like that but still...that scene can be tolerated, it's not that extreme.

MC is not weak here, He is just playing a game called Life :p. He lets them do that because he knows they mean no real harm and I expect Nadia and Zara to apologize to MC in upcoming chapters.

The only disgusting part in that scene is this: -
View attachment 1414043

Not everyone is a fan of foot fetish. It would have been good if there was a choice to stop her feet midway before it reached MC's mouth.
Ya, I am also not a fan of this development in the story, BUT it's that line that he has in there during his inner monologue about how it's effectively a price worth paying for a win and a few relationship points that makes me a little less irritated by it - I'm not sure I agree with him, but it's clear that it's a semi-calculated move. I personally wouldn't have gone along with this, myself, I would have told the two girls to own the loss, put their big-girl pants on and not be so easy to manipulate in the future and just walked away from them leaving them stewing but, that's just me.

As always, curious to see where it goes from here.

Deathsage

Sep 19, 2019
I am just guessing here as I am in the same boat you are, but I would imagine those are scenes where Bella is at the gym for the 2nd meet up, which didn't happen if you kiss Bella during the date (like we both did) - since we kissed her, she didn't come to school.

Edit - looks like some other peeps beat me to it. :)
I still appreciate the reply haha :D

Reactions: Razrback16

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
This is the funny part imho. The second message I thought it would be funny to laugh again, i didn't mean any harm ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hey I just have a general question about the world that I wondered (and maybe someone else can answer this for me if it's a detail I missed) - so the bathrooms at the college are unisex and at one point when MC tells Bella that Amber gave him that teddy bear, it obviously got her attention as she actually comes over and confronts him face to face about it in the shower while they're both completely naked, and neither one seems to make a big deal about this - is this the way it is in general with this world and culture where girls and guys seeing each other naked is considered fairly routine or was this detail meant to demonstrate the ever-increasing level of intimacy between Bella & MC with each other and their comfort with it? (I'm leaning toward the latter given a few other details in the game, but figured I'd just ask)

Thx.

Everia

Aug 5, 2021
Hey I just have a general question about the world that I wondered (and maybe someone else can answer this for me if it's a detail I missed) - so the bathrooms at the college are unisex and at one point when MC tells Bella that Amber gave him that teddy bear, it obviously got her attention as she actually comes over and confronts him face to face about it in the shower while they're both completely naked, and neither one seems to make a big deal about this - is this the way it is in general with this world and culture where girls and guys seeing each other naked is considered fairly routine or was this detail meant to demonstrate the ever-increasing level of intimacy between Bella & MC with each other and their comfort with it? (I'm leaning toward the latter given a few other details in the game, but figured I'd just ask)

Thx.
Pay attention to details my friend. I'll remind you how Bella reacted to MC changing with her being present
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes