Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Or maybe not so wealthy. We can see that Bella comes from a well to do family, but there is NOTHING to suggest they are wealthy in the conventional sense. NOTHING. She could be nothing more than the single child of a high earning double income family who dote on their daughter. That easily explains her shopping and dining habits and her "race" car.

Her mother is in the position to earn $250K-$300K per year or more. ASSume her father has at least equivalent earning power. So they bring home $500k-$600K pre tax. That's an extremely comfortable life style, but it is not wealthy. Proof of of wealth would be a weekend on their private island or some equivalent display of raw wealth. Until we see something like that, statements that she's from a wealthy family can not be supported.
I have no idea what dollar you're thinking of here..

In the US as example. (Especially as it's fair to assume SG is in the US, or similar.)
An average household income yearly, is around $65k - $70k, by 2020 median...
Well off would be considered middle-class... which is $150k - 200k yearly per household..
Above $200 is upper middle-class.. $300k and above yearly, is top 6 percentile. Which is considered wealthy.

So if you're assumptions are $500k - $600k yearly pre-tax, it's very wealthy, even rich.
Enough to support several families.. 7 - 8 'average' families.. So way beyond 'Extemely comfortable' for one household.

Last edited:

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
I have one silly question, Are we able to play/choose music in scenes where there is no specific music?

For eg, In this scene there is no specific music playing, I can see the music player interface, but I can't play any music. Is it like this?
View attachment 1410156
Just play your own music maybe. Before SIG 3.5 i used to play music from Vesky, because his tracks suit this game alot in my opinion. Ocean already uses some of Vesky's tracks in his games like the main menu themes. Like: Vesky - Dreamstate/Regret

Reactions: `Ray`

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Also, I do not know if it is my English, but I do not understand the last part lol. I do not think that the MC would face unrequited love from anyone unless we the players were to go out of our way for that outcome.
It is not something that is likely to happen in this game, no. That was in reply to someone who don't want to see Bella have eyes for anyone but MC. And perhaps I'm a bit tired about games where many girls just throw themselves into MC:s arms.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Or maybe not so wealthy. We can see that Bella comes from a well to do family, but there is NOTHING to suggest they are wealthy in the conventional sense. NOTHING. She could be nothing more than the single child of a high earning double income family who dote on their daughter. That easily explains her shopping and dining habits and her "race" car.

Her mother is in the position to earn $250K-$300K per year or more. ASSume her father has at least equivalent earning power. So they bring home $500k-$600K pre tax. That's an extremely comfortable life style, but it is not wealthy. Proof of of wealth would be a weekend on their private island or some equivalent display of raw wealth. Until we see something like that, statements that she's from a wealthy family can not be supported.
Wealthy or not, there is a huge gap between the worlds of Bella and the MC. It is only in fairy tales that this is not a problem ...

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Does anybody know the full story about Ocean and Regium? If yes tell me please
I only know that Regium used to be the main developer of SG, and Ocean was Regium's helper. Then for some reason Regium left and Ocean took care of both his own game WIAB and his friend's game SG.
What happened between them and why did Regium disappear like Summer? Is he still a game developer?
Regium.jpg FAQ.jpg

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I only know that Regium used to be the main developer of SG, and Ocean was Regium's helper. Then for some reason Regium left and Ocean took care of both his own game WIAB and his friend's game SG.
What happened between them and why did Regium disappear like Summer? Is he still a game developer?
View attachment 1412342 View attachment 1412343
Afaik the original story of SG was penned by Oceans and Regium started developing the game, this apparently didn't last long as Regium wasn't able to render some scenes (the rain scene just before Victorya's accident - mentioned in a recent WIAB devlog). Ocean then took over the rendering of some scenes.
Why and why Regium then dropped the sails to leave the field to Ocean drifted into the realm of speculation - about which I can make no assumptions whatsoever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _A.QH_

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 1412342 View attachment 1412343
83.gif
Who is lying?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I understand that the story has 30 (thirty) chapters. And we are only at the third (and a half!). Holy shit, I'll be dead before the end ... so it's useless for me to keep following this story ... too bad !!
Well, even this is the case - you can enjoy a good story.

That reminds me of the "Dark Tower" books from Steven King. In one of the afterwords of the first books has SK mentioned that he received letters from inmates in the death cell - who received their date of execution - and wanted to know how the series of novels would end.

View attachment 1412354
Who is lying?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You dare to question our lord Ocean?!

heresy-detected.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Or maybe not so wealthy. We can see that Bella comes from a well to do family, but there is NOTHING to suggest they are wealthy in the conventional sense. NOTHING
Except for the fact that not only is she able to afford supercars and decorate them, she can casually spend almost $20k in a clothing store. A clothing store that knows her by name, meaning she frequents this highly expensive store. Not only that, but the high-scale restaurant she and the MC have attended is also on a name basis with her. Oh and let us not forget that she also has even more supercars for street racing only, amongst other things. There's also the fact that she lives in the wealthier side of town. Unless you deliberately ignore all of these things, there's nothing to suggest that she is not wealthy. I mean, I doubt someone with an annual salary of $600k can afford all of the things she buys casually...

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I have no idea what dollar you're thinking of here..

In the US as example. (Especially as it's fair to assume SG is in the US, or similar.)
An average household income yearly, is around $65k - $70k, by 2020 median...
Well off would be considered middle-class... which is $150k - 200k yearly per household..
Above $200 is upper middle-class.. $300k and above yearly, is top 6 percentile. Which is considered wealthy.

So if you're assumptions are $500k - $600k yearly pre-tax, it's very wealthy, even rich.
Enough to support several families.. 7 - 8 'average' families.. So way beyond 'Extemely comfortable' for one household.
Your statements about income are correct, but you're conflating income from salary with wealth. Unless they have substantial assets, if her parents were to stop working, their lifestyle would rapidly collapse. Wealth is self sustaining. Work or don't work, you live without monetary concerns, because your assets grow faster than your spending. So, depending on how aggressively you invest, to sustain a $500K life style you'd need assets of between $10-$15 million. We can debate what level of self sustained spending constitutes wealth, but in the US that's probably the minimum to be considered wealthy.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Except for the fact that not only is she able to afford supercars and decorate them, she can casually spend almost $20k in a clothing store. A clothing store that knows her by name, meaning she frequents this highly expensive store. Not only that, but the high-scale restaurant she and the MC have attended is also on a name basis with her. Oh and let us not forget that she also has even more supercars for street racing only, amongst other things. There's also the fact that she lives in the wealthier side of town. Unless you deliberately ignore all of these things, there's nothing to suggest that she is not wealthy. I mean, I doubt someone with an annual salary of $600k can afford all of the things she buys casually...
I'd forgotten the scene in the clothing store. You make an excellent point about her spending on clothing. Cars are an occasional purchase, and very high end restaurants are more affordable on a middle six figure income than you might expect, but people buy clothing, shoes, jewelry, etc all the time and casually spending $20k like that is the mark of the wealthy. I concede that she and or her family is wealthy.

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
If you think this will last another 27 chapters, I've got news for you. 27 more years to wait? Ha.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hopefully Ocean will be able to get a pair of A6000 GPUs eventually to speed things along.
Well, you could be a nice Guy and pay them for him. Easy Solution. :ROFLMAO: But there would be still a little prob and that is "Ocean loves every little detail" what hasn't really something todo with much mor expensive and powerfull gfx cards.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes