Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
Ya, one thing I have to take note of for this game that's definitely hit me like only a few others have is the music selection. Being a DIK is excellent in this regard, also.

People in general seem to be really touched emotionally by music and build attachments when music that really strikes them is played when a particular scene or event occurs, and this developer along with a few others I've come across, does a top-shelf job in selecting music to fit a particular scene that exponentially turns up the 'feels' for me well beyond what they would otherwise be, so huge kudos to Ocean for this. If it was common, more developers would be noted for doing it, but for me, only a few really have stuck with me for this.

I wonder if, when he finishes remastering the first couple chapters, if he'll be adding more music into them or not.
That's why iam happy that i played both of his games with a playlist on in the background. I just searched for Vesky on youtube, found his channel and filled the long gaps with his music. It kinda amazed me that most of his music fits Ocean's games, regardless which scene and which song played at the time. Felt like a dream for me, especially because i played at night high af.:cool:

ziotoni

Jan 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I was wondering if the additional previews had been posted here (the ones Ocean posted on patreon the same day as the last dev log)
Thanks

Reactions: Guide466

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It's kinda telling on the quality of the game when this is probably my favorite game on here and yet it has ZERO sexual content so far.

Once we get to that part as well, this game is gonna be all kinds of mindblowing.

Reactions: Razrback16 and _BB_

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
How good was the fckn basketball game. Really fun to watch all the characters mix and sport has a way of bringing everyone together or creating fun rivalries which Dev Ocean showed off perfectly. Wouldn't mind at all if the main story just revolved around the sport tournaments for this game. Summer's gone? No worries. She can stay gone. Quality stuff.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I demand the facepalm reaction for the reviews. I just... don't know what to say anymore... :FacePalm:

View attachment 1419500
View attachment 1419501
What a fucking idiot lol. I can understand his frustration with the lack of sexual content even though i don't mind it all, but "characters that dont act like human" lol, as oppose to the HUNDREDS of games on this website that center around boy wanting to fuck and impregnate his mother and sisters that is totally in line with how most humans act? What a clown.

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
Many justify the lack of hot scenes in the game by the development of the plot and other relationships. This applies not only to SG and the Ocean. Maybe I don't understand something, but someone forbade solo scenes? Well, for example, if one of the girls plays with a dildo in the shower, will it somehow change the plot and her relationship with the main character?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's kinda telling on the quality of the game when this is probably my favorite game on here and yet it has ZERO sexual content so far.

Once we get to that part as well, this game is gonna be all kinds of mindblowing.
Not exactly true, a blowjob is still considered sexual content ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato and sava75

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Checked the gallery and it might have just been a handjob...........sorry 'bout that, as I said, it was a while ago :)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes