Sep 3, 2020

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
May be. I thought at that moment (until I was finally convinced for myself that Sasha was not Summer) that hypothetically it could be like this: Summer in some unknown way, after her disappearance, received a scar and lost her memory, as a result of which she became Sasha for some reason (maybe someone found her and left to live with him as a daughter, something like that). Well, further it would be possible to build theories, but again it comes down to the fact that Summer had moles on her face, and not one, but Sasha's face is as clean as a baby's bottom, of course, except for the scar.
By the way, this could well explain her look at the main character, that he seems to her like an incredibly familiar person and causes very warm feelings in her, but she is afraid to talk about it. The dialogue about earrings with Nami could also explain. Well, the reaction to a smiling magnet too.
But this is just a theory and it is already all broken, so never mind)
Yes I thought albino spider was referred to albino that caused summer to change her colour of skin and hair

Reactions: Okedman
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes