Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Bella is a very great distraction on my beloved Nami route. I love her so much even the game makes itself very clear that NamixBella route is never gonna work out.

About Amber, OH BOI, you're playing a big game here ain't ya haha but is she even an LI though? I mean how is the story gonna go in this route if it is possible. I mean you just kissed Bella and now you planning on having sex with her mom lol

About the players that have no patient and shitting on this game, why still bother playing it? They need to realize that the game is not for them and it's fine, it's not like Ocean forces them to play or something. I got a similar case on why I stopped playing AOA Academy because it's included a story about one of LIs got raped and sexually abused in the past (and there's scene that showing some of it), at that moment I just stopped playing it immediately because I'm so sensitive with the topic and can get upset by it pretty easily, but it just that. It doesn't mean the game itself is suck, It's just not for me.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Bella is a very great distraction on my beloved Nami route. I love her so much even the game makes itself very clear that NamixBella route is never gonna work out.
Ya, on my canon playthrough I focus Bella and just take the little bits of what I can with Nami - as you said it's clear these two conflict.

About Amber, OH BOI, you're playing a big game here ain't ya haha but is she even an LI though? I mean how is the story gonna go in this route if it is possible. I mean you just kissed Bella and now you planning on having sex with her mom lol
Hah - separate playthrough for Amber where I have Bella basically friend-zoned / business relationship only as I would not pursue Amber on the canon playthrough where Bella is bae (at least so far), lol. :)

About the players that have no patient and shitting on this game, why still bother playing it? They need to realize that the game is not for them and it's fine, it's not like Ocean forces them to play or something. I got a similar case on why I stopped playing AOA Academy because it's included a story about one of LIs got raped and sexually abused in the past (and there's scene that showing some of it), at that moment I just stopped playing it immediately because I'm so sensitive with the topic and can get upset by it pretty easily, but it just that. It doesn't mean the game itself is suck, It's just not for me.
Ya, I agree, if people need the sex they really have no excuse, I mean when you fire up Summer's Gone the first friggin' thing you see is a disclaimer telling you there's no sex at this point, lol.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
About Amber, OH BOI, you're playing a big game here ain't ya haha but is she even an LI though?
Oh PS I forgot to address this - I am 'assuming' she is because the walkthrough has her listed as receiving "Love Points" - it seems most major characters have "Relationship Points" which probably just has to do with how much they like / respect you, but only a select few seem to have "Love Points". I could be completely wrong, but that's what I am basing my assumption on. :)

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Oh PS I forgot to address this - I am 'assuming' she is because the walkthrough has her listed as receiving "Love Points" - it seems most major characters have "Relationship Points" which probably just has to do with how much they like / respect you, but only a select few seem to have "Love Points". I could be completely wrong, but that's what I am basing my assumption on. :)
If this is true, I mean MILF is always a win right!? The first time I saw her, I just suddenly forgot about Bella tbh

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If this is true, I mean MILF is always a win right!? The first time I saw her, I just suddenly forgot about Bella tbh
Exactly. To me, Amber is by far the prettiest girl in the game. I'll tell you what, the first time I saw her pierced nipples through her shirt at the first therapy session, Bella honestly took a back seat, but my moral compass wouldn't allow me to ever do anything there while on a Bella path, so I was like I gotta build a second path, now, :ROFLMAO:

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Exactly. To me, Amber is by far the prettiest girl in the game. I'll tell you what, the first time I saw her pierced nipples through her shirt at the first therapy session, Bella honestly took a back seat, but my moral compass wouldn't allow me to ever do anything there while on a Bella path, so I was like I gotta build a second path, now, :ROFLMAO:
About she is the prettiest one in the game, you know? just look at my profile picture and you'll automatically know howw much I disagree with you on that lol She's maybe my second best, but I don't know, I don't really pay much attention to how other girls look, I got my full attention on Nami(one and only). So about Bella, I think her storyline plays the main part in how she's grown on me. But, by far it's just Nami and only! Just the fact that she is a redhead sister is already a win :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Real Kreten

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
She is a Love Interest. I do not recall where or when, but I do recall seeing a post in this very thread, along with the discord, about Amber being a LI. I do applaud those capable of ignoring Bella for her mother though. I'm really curious as to how that story will turn out. I'm also interested in what role she will play in MC and Bella's current love story. Two mentally unstable teenagers becoming romantically involved with each other... I'm really interested in how Amber, the psychologist, will handle such a situation.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
She is a LI. I do not recall where or when, but I do recall seeing a post in this very thread, along with the discord, about Amber being a LI. I do applaud those capable of ignoring Bella for her mother though. I'm really curious as to how that story will turn out. I'm also interested in what role she will play in MC and Bella's current love story. Two mentally unstable teenagers becoming romantically involved with each other... I'm really interested in how Amber, the psychologist, will handle such a situation.
Just thinking about that is already more interesting than what happened to Summer for me :ROFLMAO:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
She is a Love Interest. I do not recall where or when, but I do recall seeing a post in this very thread, along with the discord, about Amber being a LI. I do applaud those capable of ignoring Bella for her mother though. I'm really curious as to how that story will turn out. I'm also interested in what role she will play in MC and Bella's current love story. Two mentally unstable teenagers becoming romantically involved with each other... I'm really interested in how Amber, the psychologist, will handle such a situation.
Yes you are correct it was posted here and on discord that Amber was a Li

I know for a fact if a lot of players get the option to ground Bella, So they can do the dirty with Amber. Bella will be grounded for a long time

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Ocean should answer they are bca
This may be a bit contentious, but I'll never get why some people are so fixated on having incest in the AVN. I'm not going to put anyone down for their interests, because we're all adults here, but why consistently bring up something that's not in the AVN? I think I've seen someone say earlier that they wished for the MC to be able to romance Nojiko? Like I just found it a bit weird how insistent some people were with that particular topic lol. I'm curious how Oceans will handle MC talking to Nami in this next update. As it is now, they're adoptive siblings that have lived together for as long as they can remember. What difference does it make whether or not they're blood-related? Again, not attacking anyone for their interests, just curious.

This is one of the first AVNs I've seen where a mother figure... is just that. A mother figure, without anything sexual happening. That's practically unheard of on this site lol. Nami and MC also have somewhat of a normal sibling relationship(if you ignore her advances). I guess I may just like their semblance of a normal family. It's a change from the kind of AVN where the MC has got to sleep with everyone for whatever reason. But maybe that's just me lol. Again, I'm not trying to attack anyone, I mean at the end of the day, we are on an adult site. God, I'm terrible with these delicate topics.

I feel like I'm feeding myself to the wolves with this one lol
Maybe they like the models that used they might find it attractive if you switch nadia and Bella's models will people like her that much? And avn players already used play those games
Um, hello, there will be small praises, hopes and my personal reasoning about the possible future of the plot of this game.
You don't have to reply to the message, but if you suddenly want to, you are welcome.
It's funny, I already wrote something about this game here, so this will be the second message here)
Update 3.5 passed, but fuck knows why I could not use my saves. I had to go through again, but I did not regret it.
Who the fuck would ever regret playing THIS game from the start again?

I'm not a fan of this type of games (relationship based), but this particular one is in my heart for eternity.
P.S. I am very pleased with the development of relations with Bella, but there are literally two more ladies with whom I wanted to see some kind of action.
Obviously, this is Nami and Mila.
Honestly, you can blame me as much as you like, but I, for example, decided not to roll balls to Victoria at all. I left all this at a high level of friendship, and perhaps I will continue.
Just as always trying to imagine myself in the place of the character, I don't think I could pull such a relationship.

Well, and the main question of the day, which does not get out of my head.
Could it be that Sasha is Summer?
When I first played the game I tried to understand what's what and why they(Nami and Sasha) have the same earrings.
I thought it was something like a necklace of friendship or love (which is divided into two halves), and even imagined that this could very well have happened between Summer and Nami.
I sort of saved screenshots of Summer's face as a kid and Sasha's face, sitting like a moron and comparing them.
It is clear that the game is not finished, most of the plot is not disclosed at all, and most likely Summer is just somewhere very far away, maybe even dead.

Very worried about the same question, hypothetically, what can happen if Summer suddenly appears out of nowhere. MC literally has a mental trauma due to the sudden disappearance of his girlfriend, he cannot build normal relationships with people, he just started to get out of this depression (?) All of a sudden, BAM. "Hi honey, I missed you so much ... blah blah blah... I love you so much ... blah blah blah ... finally we can be together again ..." Fuck it right away to be honest.I understand that there can be any reasons (some of which will probably be revealed to us before its potential appearance), but fuck, how much time has passed, was it really not even possible to contact?As I understand it, MC did not even move somewhere to another city or another house, so she had every chance to contact him.
I won't believe it.
But the definitely interrupted dialogue between Nami and Sasha caused me even more questions.The dialogue was just about these fucking earrings that cause me a lot of questions.A bold move by the developer,100 points to Gryffindor.

The most difficult thing for me will be the CHOICE. If hypothetically, the game comes to the end of the storyline, who should the main character be with.
I have already put one girl aside for myself, which makes me very sad as a fan of happy harems, but this game will never be like a harem at all.
Nevertheless, according to personal feelings, there may be more than 5 or 6 girls showing interest in the main character.
And like I said earlier, I don't fucking know what's wrong with the fucking Summer. Where is she? What's with her? Is she dead or alive, and will she ever show up at all?
So far, I have three favorites, Bella, Mila and Nami. What comes next is a big question.

If I'm not mistaken, update 3.5 was supposed to be released in winter? And as a result, it came out in summer. If everything continues like this, I'm afraid to even imagine when to wait for the full 4 part, and even more so 5. And when will the end of the game? Here I can only literally meaning to PRAY that the game will not be abandoned.
Is it too incredible a project to throw it half way, or should it be called the very beginning?

Well, I think I'm done.
My thoughts in total: This game is one of the best I've played. Everything is perfect for me. Perhaps no other game has caused me such an overwhelming interest in the plot. And unfortunately, it remains only to wait for the continuation.
(!!!!!!!!!)Many players will find it a problem that there is absolutely no sex in the game (and perhaps it is not even planned), that MC is essentially impotent not able to catch a boner even when Bella rubbed on it or when she herself was completely naked flew into his shower, but as already mentioned MC previously had a mental trauma, because he cannot let go of deep feelings for Summer.

In general, I’m waiting. Quietly waiting for the continuation with great hopes ... And what exactly I don’t know myself, at least so as not to abandon the game.
Yeah, me too. I really get tired of MC that treats women in the game like just a fuck meat and has a mindset of a rapist. I'm tired of blank slate MC with no real character, I know that some people might say that the purpose of blank slate mc is for the sake of immersion but goddamn I don't have a mindset of a rapist, I don't treat women like shit, I don't think of them as just a fuck meat! that's why I want Mc with personality, MC that has his own story, his problem, and motivation. If he is a rapist then so be it! but please give me the context and his motivation to do something like that.
That's it we must admit there are only few games wh

Yeah dude I hate non consensual things and harrasments its pretty sensitive for me too

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well, and the main question of the day, which does not get out of my head.
Could it be that Sasha is Summer?
When I first played the game I tried to understand what's what and why they(Nami and Sasha) have the same earrings.
I thought it was something like a necklace of friendship or love (which is divided into two halves), and even imagined that this could very well have happened between Summer and Nami.
I sort of saved screenshots of Summer's face as a kid and Sasha's face, sitting like a moron and comparing them.
It is clear that the game is not finished, most of the plot is not disclosed at all, and most likely Summer is just somewhere very far away, maybe even dead.
Ok, I didn't reply initially, but I've been thinking about your post here since you made it. I hadn't even caught any of these details you noticed with the earrings, but after reading your post I started wondering about things I'd never really thought of before as they were so hidden in plain sight from my perspective...why are Nami and Sasha together in the disclaimer when the game launches? Sasha is just a non critical character through the first 3.5 chapters that MC barely talks to and is frequently in the background in certain scenes without participating (like with Robin in the gym scene while talking with Bella)...why in the world would she be in that render. Would have made more sense to put Victoria with Nami there unless Sasha has a key role to come.

Furthermore, for those who haven't hit the SG Patreon page, the banner picture looks like this:

An objectively meaningless character to this point who could be a potential LI down the line and with clear traumatic experiences is across the primary banner page for the game called Summer's Gone? There is merit here to your assertion, my friend. Nothing conclusive and could even be a red herring, but certainly things to make you wonder. I suspect Ocean is in his chemlab putting the "Summer Bomb" together to drop on everybody at the most unsuspecting of times. :p

About she is the prettiest one in the game, you know? just look at my profile picture and you'll automatically know howw much I disagree with you on that lol She's maybe my second best, but I don't know, I don't really pay much attention to how other girls look, I got my full attention on Nami(one and only). So about Bella, I think her storyline plays the main part in how she's grown on me. But, by far it's just Nami and only! Just the fact that she is a redhead sister is already a win
Hah, that's why I made sure to specify 'to me'. ;) I definitely don't expect everyone to agree since attraction is so arbitrary.
I like Nami, she's just not in the top few for me. In just terms of attractiveness, I'd probably rank Amber, Bella / Mila (tie), then an assortment of the other girls like Nadia, Robin, etc. as the top 5.

She is a LI. I do not recall where or when, but I do recall seeing a post in this very thread, along with the discord, about Amber being a LI. I do applaud those capable of ignoring Bella for her mother though. I'm really curious as to how that story will turn out. I'm also interested in what role she will play in MC and Bella's current love story. Two mentally unstable teenagers becoming romantically involved with each other... I'm really interested in how Amber, the psychologist, will handle such a situation.
Fantastic, thanks for confirming this!
And yes, me too - I'm so curious to see how things play out. Amber obviously cares so much about Bella, but given some of Bella's comments about her dad, there's clear issues there that have left Amber alone / isolated so I fully expect some opportunities there from a guy's perspective if MC can play the cards right.
And Amber's obviously tried to help MC with Bella with the yellow flower advice, etc. and the walkthrough guide notes Amber's opinion of MC increases dramatically when he speaks fondly of Bella, etc. Wouldn't shock me to see these two LIs be written to be mutually exclusive.

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
If I remember correctly, Ocean said at first Amber was just a side character, but she got promoted to a semi-main character. She will play a big role in unveiling Summer’s disappearance and the success in the therapy sessions will be a game-changing point. And yes there is a path for her.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Ocean should answer they are bca

Maybe they like the models that used they might find it attractive if you switch nadia and Bella's models will people like her that much? And avn players already used play those games

That's it we must admit there are only few games wh

Yeah dude I hate non consensual things and harrasments its pretty sensitive for me too
Yeah, My heart for this kinda thing is pretty weak. When I was a kid, I've stumbled upon the Junko Furuto case and I would say that's one hell of a childhood experience even if just reading stories on the internet, it's still disturbing as fuck. After that my attitude on this topic is rather sensitive more than usual.

Reactions: John Ness

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If I remember correctly, Ocean said at first Amber was just a side character, but she got promoted to a semi-main character. She will play a big role in unveiling Summer’s disappearance and the success in the therapy sessions will be a game-changing point. And yes there is a path for her.
Ya I had figured the foreshadowing with the upcoming therapy session at "The Cabin" is going to probably result in a big flashback that's going to be pretty heavy in terms of narrative and emotional ramifications. Thanks!

Sep 3, 2020
Ya, on my canon playthrough I focus Bella and just take the little bits of what I can with Nami - as you said it's clear these two conflict.

Hah - separate playthrough for Amber where I have Bella basically friend-zoned / business relationship only as I would not pursue Amber on the canon playthrough where Bella is bae (at least so far), lol. :)

Ya, I agree, if people need the sex they really have no excuse, I mean when you fire up Summer's Gone the first friggin' thing you see is a disclaimer telling you there's no sex at this point, lol.
friend-zoned Bella FRIEND-ZONED BELLA
I am sorry my brother I can't understand you I do not speak bulshit but apparently you speak it fluently

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Ok, I didn't reply initially, but I've been thinking about your post here since you made it. I hadn't even caught any of these details you noticed with the earrings, but after reading your post I started wondering about things I'd never really thought of before as they were so hidden in plain sight from my perspective...why are Nami and Sasha together in the disclaimer when the game launches? Sasha is just a non critical character through the first 3.5 chapters that MC barely talks to and is frequently in the background in certain scenes without participating (like with Robin in the gym scene while talking with Bella)...why in the world would she be in that render. Would have made more sense to put Victoria with Nami there unless Sasha has a key role to come.

Furthermore, for those who haven't hit the SG Patreon page, the banner picture looks like this:
I’ll tell you even more about my thoughts about Sasha and all my suspicions. I did not mention this in that message, because I just forgot to finish writing about it, so I have already edited that post 4 times.
All the time I wondered why Sasha was staring so openly at MC ... This was even mentioned in the thoughts of the hero himself, they say "looks straight into the soul", etc. This also aroused great interest in me, she really is not verbose, but the look is awfully suspicious.
And just in part 3.5 there was a moment with a smiling magnet (???) (I'm just not sure what it is, it seems like it looks like a magnet)
It was very strange for me when the MC shuddered and threw this magnet into the air, Sasha noticed this and even focused attention on her at that moment, something like the approach of the camera. This also gave me a strange feeling.
And when MC returned from the rest room again, her look was strange as for me.

I’m most likely winding myself up a lot, but on the other hand, such moments often simply cannot escape my eyes, I don’t know why.
Really damn it, this is the first game that gives me such emotions and interest, sort of like trying to become a detective for myself.

A very important addition to my words in general (I think this is important).
In the first time, after going through the game and writing a couple of good words about it, in that message I focused not on the plot, but more on working with the camera, lighting and musical accompaniment. So this is where I am leading this. Camera work. It’s just a hell of a job done, and it seems to me that all this was done not only for the sake of simple praise.
Maybe, just maybe ... There is a hidden meaning in the camera's operation.

But what can I say in the end about this issue and suspicions towards Sasha.
If we speak purely for the appearance, the face at least, they are different. The iris of the eyes is different, in addition, Sasha has no moles on her face at all. Of course, as I heard, you can remove them with the help of an operation, but why would Summer suddenly need it?

Last edited:

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Does anybody here know if there will be Amber (Bella's mom) path in the game? While the LI so far are really nice storywise, they don't interest me in that way. Besides Bella of course. She is a S tier waifu. Victoria and Mila just don't attract me physically. Nami definitely is hot but I'm just not into the whole bro/sis (or son/mom or dad/daughter for the fact) incest stuff. Incest needs to be very specific to pique my interest. I try to avoid her as much as possible because being nice to her always ends up in a lewd situation. Hell, even while avoiding her you still end up hugging her while she is bare-breasted. I really don't get why these types of scenes are not fully avoidable when incest isn't the sole focus of your game. I'm not judging anyone who is into that. Just give us people who aren't into it an option. But enough about that. Is there going to be an Amber path? I wouldn't mind a Sasha or Zara path either. Besides Bella, these three definitely are my favorites.

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I’ll tell you even more about my thoughts about Sasha and all my suspicions. I did not mention this in that message, because I just forgot to finish writing about it, so I have already edited that post 4 times.
All the time I wondered why Sasha was staring so openly at MC ... This was even mentioned in the thoughts of the hero himself, they say "looks straight into the soul", etc. This also aroused great interest in me, she really is not verbose, but the look is awfully suspicious.
And just in part 3.5 there was a moment with a smiling magnet (???) (I'm just not sure what it is, it seems like it looks like a magnet)
It was very strange for me when the MC shuddered and threw this magnet into the air, Sasha noticed this and even focused attention on her at that moment, something like the approach of the camera. This also gave me a strange feeling.
And when MC returned from the rest room again, her look was strange as for me.

I’m most likely winding myself up a lot, but on the other hand, such moments often simply cannot escape my eyes, I don’t know why.
Really damn it, this is the first game that gives me such emotions and interest, sort of like trying to become a detective for myself.

A very important addition to my words in general (I think this is important).
In the first time, after going through the game and writing a couple of good words about it, in that message I focused not on the plot, but more on working with the camera, lighting and musical accompaniment. So this is where I am leading this. Camera work. It’s just a hell of a job done, and it seems to me that all this was done not only for the sake of simple praise.
Maybe, just maybe ... There is a hidden meaning in the camera's operation.

But what can I say in the end about this issue and suspicions towards Sasha.
If we speak purely for the appearance, the face at least, they are different. The iris of the eyes is different, in addition, Sasha has no moles on her face at all. Of course, as I heard, you can remove them with the help of an operation, but why would Summer suddenly need it?
I really love the speculating and the conversations about some of the mysteries purposely planted by Ocean for us, but he's already confirmed Sasha not being Summer. It's been brought up dozens of times before, but he has shot down that possibility in his discord server. Do continue speculating though, as there are many more little things here and there left for us to analyze:giggle:

Edit: This does not mean that she's unrelated to Summer(as a character). That much, I think we can confirm. I think it's quite possible that she is connected to Summer, albeit in ways we have yet to understand.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I really love the speculating and the conversations about some of the mysteries purposely planted by Ocean for us, but he's already confirmed Sasha not being Summer. It's been brought up dozens of times before, but he has shot down that possibility in his discord server. Do continue speculating though, as there are many more little things here and there left for us to analyze:giggle:

Edit: This does not mean that she's unrelated to Summer(as a character). That much, I think we can confirm. I think it's quite possible that she is connected to Summer, albeit in ways we have yet to understand.
Of course, I agree with you. I don't read threads myself very often, rather, I just sometimes write my thoughts about and without and sometimes reply to replies to my messages)
But yes, I already realized for myself that Sasha is not Summer, but I still wanted to write my thoughts about all this)
Anyway, Summer is an incredible outsider for me at the moment, even if, purely hypothetically, she suddenly appears, I don't think I can experience any positive feelings at this moment.
The guy has already suffered enough because of her, and as for me it's time to move on and do not give a damn about her reasons.
Honestly, it will even be much more painful if she suddenly appears with her husband or boyfriend from another country or where she disappeared there. (God forbid, this part of my message will be seen by Ocean)
I would personally lynch her for such a thing at the moment. Better not to show up at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fortuna ღ
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes