Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You can already see Bella's reaction to this rumor if MC didn't agree that they are a good team. Good luck!
yeah but that`s before she kissed him and had a mental breakdown and is rebuilding herself with the knowledge that her between legs tingles thinking of the MC! its 2 totally different things in one play through she is not that invested into the MC, in the other she is way over her head into the MC!

that might actually break her again and send her on a rage against Robin... mainly if the news she gets is from the paper or tv of the MC grabbing Robin´s ass, instead of getting it from her girlfriends!

Just played the rewritten chapter of wiab, i can understand the need to make the 1st impression good and removing the incest for a future patreon release but i would have personally prefered a story continuation but then again i am there for the story not really the renders!

Also i guess we can confirm that Ayua is the wiab MC and Miru daughter and that the MC from wiab is the father of the SG MC, the facial features are too similar! so if he is Nami´s brother... that dude played around!

he is also extremely attractive, so attractive that he has some female features that even i can appreciate!
but i guess most theories regarding SG comming from wiab are now on old until new episodes of wiab reaper! but since i am not into incest i will have to wait for those who are to bring in some crops i can not harvest!

Reactions: mojococo and Ahx

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl)
Vic best girl confirmed!
havn't played in while so I dont quite remember who was Nia :FacePalm:
Yeah i'm cranking up my brain cells trying to remember as well, no luck so far =/

Also what does "Bibi log" stands for? I know is some kinda of status update but i never heard this term before.

Edit: Now i remember who Nia is!! She is the funny/emo chick that does cam girl/onlyfans stuff lol

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Writers he's said he never will because he has the story in his head already. Artists that's different, he's said he plans to hire artists once he moves to Blender (after season 1 is complete I think) but he would need to find talented artists that produce renders as good as he does himself or better, and of a similar style, so that won't be easy.
Since the models, lighting profiles and even poses can be shared i believe this is not as hard as you think it is.

Women stare at men's "derrière": *nothing happens*
View attachment 1361813

Men stare at women's "derrière":
View attachment 1361814

I demand gender equality :mad:
Fucking priceless lmao :KEK:
Also this is why i love so much to replay from the start once a new update arrives, there is always some details that i might have missed on my previous playthrough.

• Haha
Reactions: Sleepy666

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

1. Renpy

So, WiAB was released with Renpy 7.4.9 and it utilizes the GPU.
This means transitions are super smooth now and while I wanted to give it out for a vote before, this pretty much seals the deal.
Chapter 4 of SG will release with Renpy 7.4.10.
This will break saves but hopefully for the last time.
I choose to see the silver lining and see this as an opportunity to see the visual improvements made to Chapter 1.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Wish the save games were transferable. Too bad DAZ doesn't have some kind of a migration tool. I've created a couple different routes for this game that now appear to need to re-created, lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Nekiorem

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey I was wondering something... Will this game have ntr or something like that? Sharing or something... Idk, just asking.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
i hope to see some fucki fucki next update it already had 4 updates cmon bro we need some pussy already man....

Reactions: LadyBee
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes