_BB_

Aug 6, 2021

Hello,

So, been a while since I last did an SG log.

WiAB has just been released into the Beta state and with its final release it will also release for the 10$ and above here on this Patreon.

Today is just a bibi log, you'll get another bigger Dev Log before the month ends but I just wanted to give a life sign.

I don't think I've mentioned it here yet, but I got infected by shingles around two weeks ago.
I was in a pretty bad state back then, I couldn't sleep and it felt like I had a dagger with a chain lighting effect in my back.
Doc said it was caused by stress.
Anyway, it's a lot better now and I'm pretty much healthy again.

1. Renpy

So, WiAB was released with Renpy 7.4.9 and it utilizes the GPU.
This means transitions are super smooth now and while I wanted to give it out for a vote before, this pretty much seals the deal.
Chapter 4 of SG will release with Renpy 7.4.10.
This will break saves but hopefully for the last time.

The benefits are too big to ignore, especially because I like doing animations and small transitions a lot.

After this very technical release week for WIAB (Had to set up a new game, etc.) SG is in full production again.
Wormy1.png

I'll see that I can get another Dev Log out this month but man... am I limited on previews. Everything's a damn spoiler.

High Res Preview attached

- Ocean
:)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

Hello,

WiAB has just been released into the Beta state and with its final release it will also release for the 10$ and above here on this Patreon.

Today is just a bibi log, you'll get another bigger Dev Log before the month ends but I just wanted to give a life sign.

I don't think I've mentioned it here yet, but I got infected by shingles around two weeks ago.
I was in a pretty bad state back then, I couldn't sleep and it felt like I had a dagger with a chain lighting effect in my back.

1. Renpy

This means transitions are super smooth now and while I wanted to give it out for a vote before, this pretty much seals the deal.

The benefits are too big to ignore, especially because I like doing animations and small transitions a lot.

After this very technical release week for WIAB (Had to set up a new game, etc.) SG is in full production again.
View attachment 1516379

I'll see that I can get another Dev Log out this month but man... am I limited on previews. Everything's a damn spoiler.

- Ocean
Is she gonna attack MC with banana again ? :LOL: My MC gonna grab that banana back again. :LOL:

I really like her !

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
not a issue will play again:love: havent played like for a month and my memory is kinda rusty :FacePalm:
kinda curious who set him free random girls ? nami or mila ? or maybe is it Sasha :BootyTime: . cant expect Bella

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019

Hello,

1. Renpy

View attachment 1516379

- Ocean
Damn, I want more SG so bad! Nadia looks so cute and vulnerable with her banana. She used to be arguably my favorite LI. I hope she finds a way to earn our forgiveness because her actions at the end of 3.5 showed a lot of flaws in her character.
Can't wait for Bella to hear rumors of MC and Robin. Also want to see how MC deals with Zara and Nadia. But mostly the Bella stuff!!!
Bella has already heard that rumor if your MC does not kiss her and therefore she attends school the next day.
So, the game is very good, but I have some doubts:
1- i chose to go visit bella that night because not going, i get -5 with her and only 1 with naomi, but although i chose bella route all routes are open right? ( i still thinking about the others ).
2- doesn't have much content for the other girls besides bella isn't it?
3- Naomi's route will be together with MC and Nia, or will the MC have to decide between Naomi and Nia?
4- Are all the other girls (robin,sasha,nia...) main or minor girls with events that don't end up with them in the future?
5- I thought sasha would be a main character due to her and Naomi xD's loading screen.

I literally liked this game, most of the games here on f95 don't have two updates and you're already fucking the girl, ocean makes a slow game which is ideal.
1- Yes, Nami's and Bella's routes are still open. Ocean had actually advised that this is the smarter choice even for a Nami route, as he put it something like if you are on the verge of losing someone, you realize how much they mean to you.
2- The first few chapters have a strong Bella focus indeed, I believe it is because the story requires it, other girls will get their time to shine though.
3- Nami (I wondered for a while who was Naomi :D) and Nia both have their own route, and they likely will be a possible throuple as well.
4- Refer to the post quoted by RudyZ for the known status of all girls :)
5- She is a main LI and Ocean's favorite LI, hence why he might have propelled her onto the loading screen :)
not a issue will play again:love: havent played like for a month and my memory is kinda rusty :FacePalm:

kinda curious who set him free random girls ? nami or mila ? or maybe is it Sasha :BootyTime: . cant expect Bella
For the character's sake I count on it being Robin, it's her only chance to redeem herself and show she did not mean harm to the MC. Nadia and Zara are too mad, and the others are not aware of what happened and shouldn't be around anymore. But maybe Sonya has secret ninja skills and has been observing the events from the shadows :) or Coach Hill will clear the facilities before calling it a day

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Shingles suck balls. I had it a month ago too, it is a painful and very irritating disease. Burning sensetion wakes you up in the middle of the night if you have 'em on your back. I'm glad that he's feeling better.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

k1abrahams

Dec 26, 2018
Damn, I want more SG so bad! Nadia looks so cute and vulnerable with her banana. She used to be arguably my favorite LI. I hope she finds a way to earn our forgiveness because her actions at the end of 3.5 showed a lot of flaws in her character.

Bella has already heard that rumor if your MC does not kiss her and therefore she attends school the next day.

1- Yes, Nami's and Bella's routes are still open. Ocean had actually advised that this is the smarter choice even for a Nami route, as he put it something like if you are on the verge of losing someone, you realize how much they mean to you.
2- The first few chapters have a strong Bella focus indeed, I believe it is because the story requires it, other girls will get their time to shine though.
3- Nami (I wondered for a while who was Naomi :D) and Nia both have their own route, and they likely will be a possible throuple as well.
5- She is a main LI and Ocean's favorite LI, hence why he might have propelled her onto the loading screen :)

For the character's sake I count on it being Robin, it's her only chance to redeem herself and show she did not mean harm to the MC. Nadia and Zara are too mad, and the others are not aware of what happened and shouldn't be around anymore. But maybe Sonya has secret ninja skills and has been observing the events from the shadows :) or Coach Hill will clear the facilities before calling it a day
That's why I said it. Cuz my MC did kiss her.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018

thanks for the info my friend.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
yeah you are right about Robin, but since Robin hangs around with Sasha maybe she'll appear too:BootyTime:.
ahh now that you said yes coach hill can also appear.
Looks like I need to play again so many new updates of other games recently and it's already hard to remember few events hereo_O

Reactions: Makaikishi
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes