Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I don't think it's important incest or not, she's either our sister or step-sister, doesn't make much difference tbh. The fact that mom still sees it as a forbidden thing is the whole point of this type of relationship.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I don't think it's important incest or not, she's either our sister or step-sister, doesn't make much difference tbh. The fact that mom still sees it as a forbidden thing is the whole point of this type of relationship.
Not really. When minors become adults they have to decide the degree to which they will surrender or compromise their agency to their parent(s). Step-sister means no blood relation, which means outside of Virginia, as adults they are free to marry. Big difference from being our sister. They understand and love their mom. Question will be which relationships are more important. That question flows BOTH ways. If they are committed to move forward without regard for mom's viewpoint, is mom prepared to accept it or potentially lose her children?

Reactions: Kansier

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Not really. When minors become adults they have to decide the degree to which they will surrender or compromise their agency to their parent(s). Step-sister means no blood relation, which means outside of Virginia, as adults they are free to marry. Big difference from being our sister. They understand and love their mom. Question will be which relationships are more important. That question flows BOTH ways. If they are committed to move forward without regard for mom's viewpoint, is mom prepared to accept it or potentially lose her children?
Thanks! Never really think to that point before, you have a good point in that regard. I think why I never put that much thought into it is because I've never seen any game with an incest relationship take an approach in this serious way before.

The closest one that comes to mind is Haley's Story which is cut this whole thing in the last part of the game and ended it in the most unpassionate way possible. Such a shame.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
**** This is not a new release - it's a torrent for Chapter 3.5 which is already in the OP of the thread ****

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
I'm a huge fan of this game, the story so far is great!!! The time it's taking to get further into the story is bogus though. Reworking the first ch story n renders, eh the renders are already decent alot better then alot of other games out there, but overall just wish the most recent update would have leaned more towards continueing the story. I truly think this would make a great movie or series.

Reactions: Laehtsia

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
I'm a huge fan of this game, the story so far is great!!! The time it's taking to get further into the story is bogus though. Reworking the first ch story n renders, eh the renders are already decent alot better then alot of other games out there, but overall just wish the most recent update would have leaned more towards continueing the story. I truly think this would make a great movie or series.
The reworking doesn't really get in the way of the actual development time because it's done in the time between a beta release and final release. So don't worry about that.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I just played this game and I was delighted with it.
But why a remake of the first chapter planned? Is it just me or does the first chapters really make the game so good?
It looks like, with the development of the story, the emphasis shifts to the typical (but top-tier) harem game like BID. And MC became a completely different character in the last chapter.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's because Chapter 1 graphics was done by a different guy and it's not up to Ocean's standard. The remake is mostly (not sure if it's entirely) limited to improving the graphics, and the prologue between MC & Summer (which is already done and included in Ch3.5). The story remains basically intact.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's because Chapter 1 graphics was done by a different guy and it's not up to Ocean's standard. The remake is mostly (not sure if it's entirely) limited to improving the graphics, and the prologue between MC & Summer (which is already done and included in Ch3.5). The story remains basically intact.
correct.gif

It will have a cinematic too. That's what i heard from Team Victoria.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I just played this game and I was delighted with it.
But why a remake of the first chapter planned? Is it just me or does the first chapters really make the game so good?
It looks like, with the development of the story, the emphasis shifts to the typical (but top-tier) harem game like BID. And MC became a completely different character in the last chapter.
It's not and never will be a harem game: the creator has given his word on that. (y)

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Is that official or wishful thinking on your part? ;)
so its horsecrap its nice horse shit but a well polished turd is still just an Ahx in the end!
It is true !

When everyone was crying out for harem in here long ago Ocean did mention that there is a possible harem in the DND session with Nadia , a DND session that set in like a medieval period or something.

For your information , i was gonna swear on Sasha's tits but there was no cleavage to hold my words.

Here is that post... (Use thread search once in a while lazy fuck (looking at you Warscarred))

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-6406182

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
It is true !

When everyone was crying out for harem in here long ago Ocean did mention that there is a possible harem in the DND session with Nadia , a DND session that set in like a medieval period or something.

For your information , i was gonna swear on Sasha's tits but there was no cleavage to hold my words.

Here is that post... (Use thread search once in a while lazy fuck (looking at you Warscarred))

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-6406182
View attachment final_619bc1b0226475009fbf9a47_649894.mp4

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes