Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Which is why the incest patch exists......
Question on the incest patches for games like this...are they sort of 'unofficially' written by the author of the game and uploaded so as to look like they are by a third party or are they actually created by a third party fan who wanted incest in the game and took it upon themselves to tweak the dialogue?

In other words, I understand the authors have to officially state that games don't contain incest so as to comply with the Patreon ToS, but I am curious as to the validity of the incest patches in terms of actual game-canon once we get past the 'wink wink nudge nudge' stuff? :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Question on the incest patches for games like this...are they sort of 'unofficially' written by the author of the game and uploaded so as to look like they are by a third party or are they actually created by a third party fan who wanted incest in the game and took it upon themselves to tweak the dialogue?

In other words, I understand the authors have to officially state that games don't contain incest so as to comply with the Patreon ToS, but I am curious as to the validity of the incest patches in terms of actual game-canon once we get past the 'wink wink nudge nudge' stuff? :)
Differs from game to game, many are most definitely written as incest but you need a patch to activate it to get around patreon. It's usually pretty obvious if a game is meant to have incest or not.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Differs from game to game, many are most definitely written as incest but you need a patch to activate it to get around patreon. It's usually pretty obvious if a game is meant to have incest or not.
What are your thoughts on this one? Intentional or not? :) I literally don't know, so that's why I am asking, not trolling ya or anything.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What are your thoughts on this one? Intentional or not? :) I literally don't know, so that's why I am asking, not trolling ya or anything.
At first I was sure we where gonna get some sexy time with our sister and mother but now? I'm not so sure anymore, i think Ocean said Mom was out of the lewd picture but Nami still in so I guess we will just have to see......

Don't really matter in the end since this game is amazing with or without incest, I just want Nami to be our sister :)

May 8, 2018
The story was initially written having MC and Nami as brother and sister and Maja and Victoria as sisters. But Ocean got shit by Patreon so he had to rewrite some stuff in the game. So yes, pretty much, the story was written with incest in mind.

Reactions: Razrback16

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The story was initially written having MC and Nami as brother and sister and Maja and Victoria as sisters. But Ocean got shit by Patreon so he had to rewrite some stuff in the game. So yes, pretty much, the story was written with incest in mind.
Isn't Maja and Victoria still sisters? Fuck my memory.....

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
At first I was sure we where gonna get some sexy time with our sister and mother but now? I'm not so sure anymore, i think Ocean said Mom was out of the lewd picture but Nami still in so I guess we will just have to see......

Don't really matter in the end since this game is amazing with or without incest, I just want Nami to be our sister :)
Thanks to both of you - ya, I have always liked bro / sis stuff so I had hoped the Nami angle was legit but I've been unsure based on some of the discord commentary from Ocean and others.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
On a very old version, they were. Now they're just "roomates".
now they are cousins! Also in some unwritten particulary on the less used paths where nami states "our parents" and other such minimal stuff that as been removed from the most travelled path!

Another game that makes no sense without incest i Sunshine love! i am not an Incest suporter or enjoyer but sadly that one if you play without incest it makes absolutely no sense!

also love the twist that is being prepared ... which once again only makes sense with incest!

not my thing but if the story is good i will ignore it!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
WTF NOT EVEN I! well ... ffs! does that means that if i adopt a 12 year old and wait 6 years i can get myself a wife? seems prone to abuse... literally!
I'm not a lawyer and don't even play one on TV, but there are some states where the answer is almost certainly yes. Most of the incest laws are focused on blood relationships and preventing the exploitation of the under aged by adoptive and step adults.

So in some states, she turns 18, she may have to formally emancipate herself, and you're both free adults to do as you please. Like I said, once they're adults, if there's no blood relationship, it gets very very murky. However, you've better not have crossed any "lines" with her before she turns 18. IF the bloom comes off the rose and she can claim abuse as a child, your life will become very unpleasant.

• Sad
Reactions: Warscared

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Patreon forced the rewrite but both pairs are still siblings with the "unofficial patch" that some "evil modder" made.

Mar 19, 2020
We all know that Nami is meant to be MC's sister. In general I'm not a fan of incest stuff but in this game Nami's internal conflict between the irresistible attraction and deep love for MC on the one hand, and the knowledge that it's wrong on the other hand is so well portrayed that I don't want to play it any other way. It's sinful in a beautiful way.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes