Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I must say i'm extremely surprised with this VN, it really is quite amazing! I love the story and the pace of things, the characters are really great both in looks and personality, can't believe it took me this much time to find this absolute masterpiece!

There is something i'm curious about, is the futa character already in game or is it just planned?

Insomnia_z

Mar 6, 2020
I must say i'm extremely surprised with this VN, it really is quite amazing! I love the story and the pace of things, the characters are really great both in looks and personality, can't believe it took me this much time to find this absolute masterpiece!

There is something i'm curious about, is the futa character already in game or is it just planned?
I think it was mention that in chapter 3 the futa character was introduced, we just don't know who is it

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Oh, so maybe it its the big titty asian girl (the reporter's assistant), other than that nothing comes to mind...
what about the reporter itself? she as a very masculine approach to things she is bigger then the average dude and seems strong muscularly and her hate for the college might because she was bullyed for being gay when she was still a young student boy in college?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Everia

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
what about the reporter itself? she as a very masculine approach to things she is bigger then the average dude and seems strong muscularly and her hate for the college might because she was bullyed for being gay when she was still a young student boy in college?
That is a fair point, but first i'll just say that the definition of futa i'm using is just the straight up hermaphrodite/intersex aka woman who actually has both a pp and a vegana.
Going from the point of transexual things do change, i mean that's what trans implies right? Personally i think the born with both is better, however i have no idea which one is planned and it is possible to add some really nice background to either of them.

I thought about the asian girl cause that would kinda fit into the fact that she looks very shy and lacks selfsteem (meaning she is too worried about hiding her extra equipment which affected her social skills), the reporter on the other hand is very dominant and i do imagine she used all of her assets for her advantage so taking that into account would mean that the word would get around and i believe that would be mentioned by one of the dudes who warned the MC about her.
Of course everything i said is pure expeculation tho o/

Reactions: Warscared
Jul 1, 2018
It's not a "futa character" but a "trans character". It's not the same thing and It is quite possible that the character had an operation and hormone pills to change his/her body. It's also supposition but I'm pretty sure that It is Robin since she appeared in the 3rd chapter where the trans option also appears, her name is for both gender and physically she has some hints of masculinity.

Last edited:

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021
It's not a "futa character" but a "trans character". It's not the same thing and It is quite possible that the character had an operation and hormone pills to change his/her body. It's also supposition but I'm pretty sure that It is Robin since she appeared in the 3rd chapter where the trans option also appears, her name is for both gender and physically she has some hints of masculinity.
Yea, maybe you're right, that could be one reason why she treated Bella normally in the past. :unsure:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
you must be a broken skyscraper elevator! your wrong on so many levels!
So we are doing this ?...again ?...alright

First, there is a reason we call it estimation because it's not certain , in other word 'an approximation' :WeSmart:

Second, that's my estimation jackass ! :FacePalm:

There's no way Ocean would give one.

Finally, you really should come with a warning sign that says "flush me" :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

imagica

May 2, 2020
The author is reworking a lot of earlier stuff because he became more skillful at rendering or it is about a new PC that gives the ability to create higher quality. I am just curious.

Also, where do authors download/buy character models, environments as well as other things? I can see character models with similarities in different games. I understand that some models can be unique and done fully by the author themselves, but what about others?

I am starting my Autodesk lessons next week, that's why I am interested. Sry if this is offtopic.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
The author is reworking a lot of earlier stuff because he became more skillful at rendering or it is about a new PC that gives the ability to create higher quality. I am just curious.

Also, where do authors download/buy character models, environments as well as other things? I can see character models with similarities in different games. I understand that some models can be unique and done fully by the author themselves, but what about others?

I am starting my Autodesk lessons next week, that's why I am interested. Sry if this is offtopic.
The stuff that you see in every game comes from https://www.daz3d.com/shop/ but Ocean does some things himself

Reactions: imagica
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes