Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now .. that is a huge bella delusion and a whole lotta wrong music vibe:
”I got Bella on Mars, I got Bella on the Moon, I got Bella to my right, I got Bella to my left”
Now I got Bella everywhere!

Sep 3, 2020
Now .. that is a huge bella delusion and a whole lotta wrong music vibe:
”I got Bella on Mars, I got Bella on the Moon, I got Bella to my right, I got Bella to my left”
Now I got Bella everywhere!
that's what I see in my head and my heart everyday I miss my Bella so much

uncontrollable crying Bella come back to me

I will die without you aaaaaaaa

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Wait, so after the next update he is remaking episode 1 and doing 5 too? i cant remember what it said on the boot up before.. unless im imagining shit.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Wait, so after the next update he is remaking episode 1 and doing 5 too? i cant remember what it said on the boot up before.. unless im imagining shit.
He's gradually doing some remastering on the earlier chapters as some of the renders and characters aren't at the quality level he wants. I believe when he finishes Ch5 he wants to be able to do a Steam release and by then wants to have the first 5 chapters at the same quality level.

I'll be curious to see how it looks in the early chapter (can't remember which one, maybe 2 or 3) where MC goes to Bella's house the first time and meets Amber - she looks pretty terrible (her hair specifically from what I remember) in those early renders and then looks out of this world hot in the later chapters, so it'll be a neat contrast to see, I think.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i played episode 1 last night and thought it looked amazing lol, the only thing that worrys me is he seems to be such a perfectionist with stuff he will get to like episode 10 and some new shit comes out that makes him want to remake it all :ROFLMAO:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
i played episode 1 last night and thought it looked amazing lol, the only thing that worrys me is he seems to be such a perfectionist with stuff he will get to like episode 10 and some new shit comes out that makes him want to remake it all :ROFLMAO:
There won't be any rework after chapter 1 of SG...
Evidently 1st chapter was rendered by used-to-be Ocean's associate...Regium or something.
So yeah, it haven't met Ocean's expectations (obviously) thus the reworking.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes