Jackie123

May 2, 2018
i hope to see some fucki fucki next update it already had 4 updates cmon bro we need some pussy already man....

Reactions: LadyBee

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
MC doesn't really have any personality
But that's the "attractive" thing about the MC, and the otakus love it, in the first updates it didn't particularly bother me, but every time it's breaking my balls a little more, because being few Updates a year I feel that his personality it doesn't help the story to move forward and that he just keeps reacting to what others are doing. Luckily Mila is gorgeous and that helps me forget a bit about that.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
MC doesn't really have any personality
He does lol. Personalities can range from perky and optimistic(Victoria) to dark and brooding(MC at the moment). He's undergoing a constant change. One of the main reasons for Oceans creating this AVN was to show a journey of mental health. MC is recovering from his own form of depression. He's not going to wake up one day and suddenly become outgoing and expressive lol. It's a process that Oceans is doing a good job of showing.

Last edited:
May 8, 2018
He does lol. Personalities can range from perky and optimistic(Victoria) to dark and brooding(MC at the moment). He's undergoing a constant change. One of the main reasons for Oceans creating this AVN was to show a journey of mental health. MC is recovering from his own form of depression. He's not going to suddenly become outgoing and expressive anytime soon lol. It's a process that Oceans is doing a good job of showing.
I'm also fairly sure it's impossible to not have a personality. You act a certain way, either positive, negative, or you keep your reactions to anything to a bare minimum. It's a more enclosed personality, but it defines you. What people consider to be not having a personality, is, indeed, a personality. It doesn't need to be a positive one.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes