Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Are we still talking about the refresh button ?...
no its the Amber tramp stamp that is a tattoo of a refresh button!

no wonder you Bella simps strive for mediocrity, i guess that if i had been born with such a lack of skills mediocrity would seem like an acceptable goal!

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.
Sep 3, 2020
no its the Amber tramp stamp that is a tattoo of a refresh button!

no wonder you Bella simps strive for mediocrity, i guess that if i had been born with such a lack of skills mediocrity would seem like an acceptable goal!
is that so well let me tell you something about weight what's that did it just get chili in here all of a sudden or is that just aaaaaa

screenshot0002.png
Jesus fucking Christ don't sneak up on people like that Warscared needs to put a fucking bell on you or something seriously fuck
I think my heart just stopped

wtf Warscared

Reactions: Warscared

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
So after reading through multiple days of the thread I figured I would ask. Can someone please point me to where the last update was from the dev? Just wanted to check in and see whats going on.

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
Probably next month as where it all began took up some time.
No I wouldn't expect an update beofre Feburary next year. In one of the previous dev logs he said the tabeltop session is a third of the update. He mentioned it would take him 2-3 devlogs to finish (so 1-1,5 months). That means he is most likely not even at 50% of the update :(

Reactions: Laehtsia

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
is that so well let me tell you something about weight what's that did it just get chili in here all of a sudden or is that just aaaaaa

View attachment 1529192
Jesus fucking Christ don't sneak up on people like that Warscared needs to put a fucking bell on you or something seriously fuck
I think my heart just stopped

wtf Warscared
i see what you did there!

But Sasha will never go cold around me, i will hug her feel her up turn on the flame of passion that will allow us to endure over this cold existence called life!

as i told her during our pillow talk "Sasha you will never go cold around me! i would set myself on fire to keep you warm!" that is called love!
No....that is called 'Warscarred and Sasha'
yes and? that`s what i said, true love!

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Screenshot_20211206_142318.jpg
5 games by Ocean sounds awesome I'm really intrigued to see what else he comes up with. Both summers gone and Where it all began( the original and reworked versions) are stellar but judging by the release times of SG alone I highly doubt Ocean or any of us will live to see the day either of those games gets completed.. Or even close to completion.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
5 games by Ocean sounds awesome I'm really intrigued to see what else he comes up with. Both summers gone and Where it all began( the original and reworked versions) are stellar but judging by the release times of SG alone I highly doubt Ocean or any of us will live to see the day either of those games gets completed.. Or even close to completion.
yeah he's slow but it's just the start , now that he have both the games out in development I believe in a year or two he'll gain up speed like real good(yeah gotta wait a year or more for good amount of content). 2022 hopefully be a good productive year for him.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
yeah he's slow but it's just the start , now that he have both the games out in development I believe in a year or two he'll gain up speed like real good(yeah gotta wait a year or more for good amount of content). 2022 hopefully be a good productive year for him.
Yeah you right I just hope he focus on SG and WIAB first before he adds more games... It takes time to produce the quality he produces and I'd imagine the animations alone takes time and Ocean loves his animations lol. I highly doubt updates will be fast if he tries to manage more than 2 games of that quality at the same time. If he manages to increase his production speed and just focus on those 2 games we could probably get 3 updates a year instead of 1 or 2.

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
Yeah, I just hope with 2 or 3 more updates of Summers Gone he will get enough attention and patreons which leads to more money to hire professional help as soon as he uses blender, this would speed up development by a lot I believe. There are many professional's working with blender who are way beyond ocean's current skills and speed. Because if he keeps working alone even as he gets better and faster the updates will still take a lot if time. And I don't think he wants to develop the same game for over 10 years.

Reactions: Laehtsia

_BB_

Aug 6, 2021
DEC 7, 2021

Hello,

So, WiAB is fully released now and also cross-released to this Patreon here. If you missed it, you can find the post

Working on WiAB's gallery gave me some very nice ideas for the SG gallery.
The reason why SG's gallery doesn't look as fancy is that when I created it, I had to include 20+ girls in every single gallery.
This killed my motivation to go above and beyond with the design.
I will slowly but surely keep changing the design. I just don't want to do it all at once.
I also spent quite a bit of time finishing some open customs. (Which I probably won't do anymore after the open ones are finished.)

So, let's talk about Chapter 4.
Development is going well. I'm around 680 renders in.
The DND session obv being a titan of work.
As mentioned in an older Log, the DnD session is about 30-35% of the update. And it will most likely still take you 40-50min just to finish it.

As before, I'm very limited by what I can show without spoilering too much.

Here are three previews: (High Res attached)

Don't look at him like that in front of Nojiko.
CheetoLook.png

"You heard that, right?"
CheetoMeeto.png

So, the next Dev log will be in two weeks again, right before Christmas.
I'll be preparing a little Christmas image set for... well, Christmas.

Also, for those who have sent me a DM, I'll get back to you soon. I'm just swamped with DMs here and on Discord.
NadiaFi.png

- Ocean

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes