_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
It's been a while boys and girls...

Hope you all are doing good!
Yo Ray haven't seen you in a long time, how's it going?
Most recent dev log here in case you haven't caught up
DEC 7, 2021

Hello,

So, WiAB is fully released now and also cross-released to this Patreon here. If you missed it, you can find the post

Working on WiAB's gallery gave me some very nice ideas for the SG gallery.
The reason why SG's gallery doesn't look as fancy is that when I created it, I had to include 20+ girls in every single gallery.
This killed my motivation to go above and beyond with the design.
I will slowly but surely keep changing the design. I just don't want to do it all at once.
I also spent quite a bit of time finishing some open customs. (Which I probably won't do anymore after the open ones are finished.)

So, let's talk about Chapter 4.
Development is going well. I'm around 680 renders in.
The DND session obv being a titan of work.
As mentioned in an older Log, the DnD session is about 30-35% of the update. And it will most likely still take you 40-50min just to finish it.

As before, I'm very limited by what I can show without spoilering too much.

Here are three previews: (High Res attached)

Don't look at him like that in front of Nojiko.
View attachment 1533615

"You heard that, right?"
View attachment 1533616

So, the next Dev log will be in two weeks again, right before Christmas.
I'll be preparing a little Christmas image set for... well, Christmas.

Also, for those who have sent me a DM, I'll get back to you soon. I'm just swamped with DMs here and on Discord.
View attachment 1533618

- Ocean

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
The DnD session will probably be important to get points on the girls that will be in it and probably first sex scenes in there too.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The DnD session will probably be important to get points on the girls that will be in it and probably first sex scenes in there too.

How do I mildly put it... those are not sex scenes. Those are virtual sex scenes that do not exist inside the universe, and are basically special renders from patreon inside the game. They do not matter.

Reactions: bruceroll

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
I could be wrong, but I wouldn't expect any sex scenes even in the D&D scenario. This dev plans on a much slower buildup so I honestly don't expect any sex until around Episode 8-10 at the earliest (just my guess).
You are right, there isn't going to be any sex scenes in the tabletop session
No need to worry.

I'm not building up a slow burn connection to ruin it with something as cheap as a "Dream scene" or "Fantasy scene."
That's also the reason why Sonya is still wearing her Hijab in the tabletop session.

It's much more than just a piece of clothing. It's a mindset.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Yeah... the way that the problem with MC presented. I'll say having a sex with a LI prolly is a milestone for MC to become "normal" again, which, is one of the center of the story.

It won't surprise me if MC is going to have sex ONLY in the grand finale lol.

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't expect any sex scenes even in the D&D scenario. This dev plans on a much slower buildup so I honestly don't expect any sex until around Episode 8-10 at the earliest (just my guess).

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah... the way that the problem with MC presented. I'll say having a sex with a LI prolly is a milestone for MC to become "normal" again, which, is one of the center of the story.

Gosh I sure hope it comes well before then. :D I want plenty of scenes with Amber, dangit.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: `Ray`

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
ofc there will be a brutal rape scene in the D&D game... just give me the chance and i will click "rape" 1000 times... and then the MC starts describing how he rapes all the girls in game and the girls go from horrified face to slightly aroused, mwuahahahahahaha!

probably gonna end with... nami blurting out "how are you gonna rape all these girls if you can not even get it up?" and all the girls will look with surprise at the MC and the rumor will spread through out the school and the girls will start a competition to try and "fix" the MC problem...

ofc the MC will be bullied by neanderthals like Kai and Thomas as Gay...

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
That's a bit of a stretch lol
Gosh I sure hope it comes well before then. :D I want plenty of scenes with Amber, dangit.
The lewd scenes will come. What everyone needs to realize... is that MC isn't your average 18/19-year-old. Sex isn't a priority for him right now. I cannot speak for how he acts with other LI's because I'm only playing Bella's route, but what I've gathered is that he has a lot of internal issues he needs to fix before we can get into any sexual scenes. I don't think I have to point out what kind of issues he has(take a guess lol)... but we can't have any scenes until that's dealt with. Even after we deal with the mental blocks that MC has... that's only the beginning.

MC's internal issues aside, I think Oceans also wants these relationships to be meaningful. Meaningful not only to the MC but to the player as well. When the MC finally has that moment of passion with whomever the player chose to pursue, he wants it to have meaning and to hold weight. Judging by how things have been lately(those little waifu wars and whatnot), he's doing a great job of getting his audience invested in the LI's early on. Also, don't forget that MC isn't the only character with mental blocks and issues. Almost every LI introduced so far, has some sort of issue that needs addressing. All of these things must be dealt with before we get to any lewd scenes. Unlike a lot of AVNs, sex for the MC here... will actually mean something. That's one thing I like about this AVN. When MC does get involved with someone, it won't be to scratch an itch or to get his rocks off. It will hold real weight for him, and I love that.

So to the people craving lewd scenes... be patient. When they come, I'm sure it'd be worth the wait. Also, not coming for you Razrback16. Your comment just helped bring this to my attention lol. Just speaking in general ;)

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I'm more interested in MC than LIs in this game.
As the saying goes... "Choose your words... Wisely!"

66.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the update, You should follow the dev logs. It will probably take a few months for the next update.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
yo my brother I'm glad you're back and feeling better

now that team Amber leader has returned

defeating them will hold more meaning
Oh brother !...I have a tiny little bad news ...

I won't be backing you up in the battlefield anymore my dear brotha...I'm retiring and on my way to being a true warrior...call me a pacifist if you want.

If you need me ... you'll find me in ... Bella's bed. But I prefer not to be disturbed....at all...especially during a full moon...I'll be howling like a mad wolf in a paradise.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
could somebody pls re-compress it?
current compression seems dead (or just the dl links)

after reading the past few reviews I'm eager too

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
what form of treachery is this
:oops::mad:

you're all just afraid of Warscared but I'm not I will fight him by myself if I have to even though he's a hundred times stronger than me

you hear that my brother I'm not going to run away Bring It On

Brother, you replied to the wrong post. The innocent guy is just asking for the compressed version.

Edit: On that note, JokerLeader, Since both links are dead, could you re-upload the link for the compressed version? Would appreciate it!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes