Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
DEC 7, 2021

Hello,

So, WiAB is fully released now and also cross-released to this Patreon here. If you missed it, you can find the post

Working on WiAB's gallery gave me some very nice ideas for the SG gallery.
The reason why SG's gallery doesn't look as fancy is that when I created it, I had to include 20+ girls in every single gallery.
This killed my motivation to go above and beyond with the design.
I will slowly but surely keep changing the design. I just don't want to do it all at once.
I also spent quite a bit of time finishing some open customs. (Which I probably won't do anymore after the open ones are finished.)

So, let's talk about Chapter 4.
Development is going well. I'm around 680 renders in.
The DND session obv being a titan of work.
As mentioned in an older Log, the DnD session is about 30-35% of the update. And it will most likely still take you 40-50min just to finish it.

As before, I'm very limited by what I can show without spoilering too much.

Here are three previews: (High Res attached)

Don't look at him like that in front of Nojiko.
View attachment 1533615

"You heard that, right?"
View attachment 1533616

So, the next Dev log will be in two weeks again, right before Christmas.
I'll be preparing a little Christmas image set for... well, Christmas.

Also, for those who have sent me a DM, I'll get back to you soon. I'm just swamped with DMs here and on Discord.
View attachment 1533618

- Ocean
These previews about the DnD session are giving me a Gantz vibe, at least the visuals.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
DEC 7, 2021

Hello,

So, WiAB is fully released now and also cross-released to this Patreon here. If you missed it, you can find the post

Working on WiAB's gallery gave me some very nice ideas for the SG gallery.
The reason why SG's gallery doesn't look as fancy is that when I created it, I had to include 20+ girls in every single gallery.
This killed my motivation to go above and beyond with the design.
I will slowly but surely keep changing the design. I just don't want to do it all at once.
I also spent quite a bit of time finishing some open customs. (Which I probably won't do anymore after the open ones are finished.)

So, let's talk about Chapter 4.
Development is going well. I'm around 680 renders in.
The DND session obv being a titan of work.
As mentioned in an older Log, the DnD session is about 30-35% of the update. And it will most likely still take you 40-50min just to finish it.

As before, I'm very limited by what I can show without spoilering too much.

Here are three previews: (High Res attached)

Don't look at him like that in front of Nojiko.
View attachment 1533615

"You heard that, right?"
View attachment 1533616

So, the next Dev log will be in two weeks again, right before Christmas.
I'll be preparing a little Christmas image set for... well, Christmas.

Also, for those who have sent me a DM, I'll get back to you soon. I'm just swamped with DMs here and on Discord.
View attachment 1533618

- Ocean
Even though I'm Team Bella, I have to say Nami is sooo goddamn beautiful. :love:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
That is so beautiful I'm almost in tears

I can't wait to show Nami how worth risking everything she is
This is true love
We have another one with 'Warscarred and Sasha effect'.......make room for these bunch...people...make room for these bunch !

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
We have another one with 'Warscarred and Sasha effect'.......make room for these bunch...people...make room for these bunch !
she is not Sasha, she is just a cock gobbler no better then to lick the spunk of my boot when i am done fucking Sasha... i think she would love that... damm is that bitch so starved for attention that she is willing to do anything to get it!

• Angry
Reactions: Candy Suxx

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
she is not Sasha, she is just a cock gobbler no better then to lick the spunk of my boot when i am done fucking Sasha... i think she would love that... damm is that bitch so starved for attention that she is willing to do anything to get it!
Jeez what a traitor

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
i wonder how many of those 680 renders are DnD related cause all of the previews I've seen so far with the exception of one(involving sasha) seem to be about role playing. This update will be huge if 600+ renders make up 30-35% of the update.
Probably 90% because Ocean's last Patreon updates were chronological in terms what "sneak-peeks" we were given.

So it's barely 1/3 done in four months.

Mar 19, 2020
traitor! If Nami isn't the only one you see, you don't deserve her!
I'm not really selfinserting here in this game tbh. The MC is too edgy for me to identify with, and most characters are pretty over the top so I don't view the game as realistic at all.

I still think it's a great story tho, and I adore the dynamic between Nami and MC. Really really looking forward to seeing more of the two of them. I don't really care about the Bella storyline

Reactions: rerderrum
Mar 19, 2020
:eek: How dare you speak this words in here. But now hop back into your own Game Maya the New DIK. :ROFLMAO:
Can't help but feel that Bella in SG is the outlet for those who want to marry Quinn in BaD :ROFLMAO:

I don't really mind Bella as a character, it's just that she's edgy as fuck and MC is even more edgy so the two of them together form an atomic bomb of edginess which annihilates me hahaha

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Jeez what a traitor
what? Sasha loves me for that as long as i do not lie or love another i can share my body with the undeserving ones! for every time you kiss Sasha you should give a Bella or a Nami a spank in the buttocks, its the christian thing to do, to give back a little of the happiness we get with Sasha!

Sasha hates zealots, she the queen of the enlightened ones!

• Hey there
Reactions: Ahx

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Pfft......MayaTheMovieBluff !

You mean...guys with little bullshit on their lips ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ich Verstanden Sie nicht! hermm that capital S seems undeserved so Ich verstanden sie nicht! learn to talk you toddler!

so in case you failed to understand!

Ní thuigim tú!
Dwi ddim yn deall ti!
Nie rozumiem cię!
Jeg forstår deg ikke!

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I thought he would roll out the update at least in February. But the hike will be at least April or even May, given that only 30% is ready
How the hell do you do that ! Bot ?....Get outta here or I'll let my virtual dog byte you...Whoa ! I'm still drunk !

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.
4.30 star(s) 503 Votes