Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
ok this is starting to piss me off... was i the only one who immediately connected with the MC and understood the nihilistic point of view he was coming from? this MC was psychologically me when i was 16 (minus the dick not working part my dick worked too well ... it got me into more trouble and pissing pain then i care to remember!)

Also Bella opened up to you about what happened with her sister? wtf she never did that with me... does that happens if you treat her nicely? thats pretty out there even for me!
we sure have different tastes!
She talks about her sister when you are both eating burgers sitting on top of her car; That only happens if you became her partner in crime.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
i became her partner in crime but i always treated her like she deserved! and therefore like a true bitch... thus me asking if it was necessary to treat her nice!
Well when you start getting to know her you see she isn't a bitch at all. She has her problems, as much as MC, who is very rude to everyone around him, even with nami trying her best to make him feel and act better. MC kind of teaches Bella to be nicer and makes her think about her actions - when he tells her she acts just like the other rich kids she hates so much - (Just like Nami does with him over and over again). And as she starts open up you see she isn't that bad as people picture her. She was kind of bullied her whole school life. People always talking around like if she was crazy, weird, etc. So she just embraced this image that people made of her in order to protect herself.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Well when you start getting to know her you see she isn't a bitch at all. She has her problems, as much as MC, who is very rude to everyone around him, even with nami trying her best to make him feel and act better. MC kind of teaches Bella to be nicer and makes her think about her actions - when he tells her she acts just like the other rich kids she hates so much - (Just like Nami does with him over and over again). And as she starts open up you see she isn't that bad as people picture her. She was kind of bullied her whole school life. People always talking around like if she was crazy, weird, etc. So she just embraced this image that people made of her in order to protect herself.
You`ll never teach someone to be nicer...
I`m an "emo-kid" too even i`m past my 30`s,we (those emo kids) have other problems ;)
We do feel love,but feel too much at the same time...
Some are scared to open up to someone,cuz we KNOW we will hurt them if they ever are able to understand us!
We almost all feel the same,if we let them in our inner circle,we will hurt them and drag them into our personal hell,so we mostly push them always away from us... ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahx and Warscared

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You`ll never teach someone to be nicer...
I`m an "emo-kid" too even i`m past my 30`s,we (those emo kids) have other problems ;)
We do feel love,but feel too much at the same time...
Some are scared to open up to someone,cuz we KNOW we will hurt them if they ever are able to understand us!
We almost all feel the same,if we let them in our inner circle,we will hurt them and drag them into our personal hell,so we mostly push them always away from us... ;)
I am not talking about real life teaching someone, I am talking about what happens in the game. and she stops being a bitch to cintia as an example because MC tell her she is doing the same than the other rich kids she hates. In real life the word "Never" doesn't exist. we are almost 2 billion people in the world and everyone is different. Some you may not teach to be nicer but others you can be successful, so this word "never" it only apply to yourself. I "never" killed anyone. That doesn't mean that other people haven't done it and was succesful at it.

Reactions: Tadpol and DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I am not talking about real life teaching someone, I am talking about what happens in the game. and she stops being a bitch to cintia as an example because MC tell her she is doing the same than the other rich kids she hates. In real life the word "Never" doesn't exist. we are almost 2 billion people in the world and everyone is different. Some you may not teach to be nicer but others you can be successful, so this word "never" it only apply to yourself. I "never" killed anyone. That doesn't mean that other people haven't done it and was succesful at it.
I never wanted to advise you ;)
Just saying,and i missquoted you,cuz someonelse said "Emo-Kids" ;)
Just wanted to say that people who are like emo`s dont care if someone want to teach us how we should behave...
Like i said,we CAN fall in love,but if we do,its dangerous for the girl we love,cuz we have so many problems...
And if we fall in love,we love till the end ...
We DONT want it,but we WILL hurt the girl we love ;)
So i completely understand the MC AND Bella ;)

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
herm..your math is kind of wrong we´re over 8 billions right now probably more... and it should plateau at 10 billions give or take so... stay off the meth it screws with your math skills!

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
The reason the updates are slow is because of his Hardware Limitations and Lack of Support which is unfortunate :(
Lmao, what? Ocean has 1300 patrons total across two games when he only works on one at a time, even if it only averages out to the second lowest pledge amount, 5$ per patron, he'd be making 6500$ a month just from this.

Sep 3, 2020
Bro, just because you and your family are meth heads doesn't mean everyone else is. It was late at night and I was tired. The important is that the person to whom my post was adressed for, understood what I meant. Go take care of your crackhead mom.
we are all brothers and sisters here

and the reason we can all joke and kid around with each other like that is that we feel comfortable with each other

that's nothing if you hear the way me and Warscared talked to each other

you would think that we really hate each other but I know if I ever needed help Warscared would be the first one to help me

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Bro, just because you and your family are meth heads doesn't mean everyone else is. It was late at night and I was tired. The important is that the person to whom my post was adressed for, understood what I meant. Go take care of your crackhead mom.
Come on now...it was just a little 'math and meth' joke...he has two billion more of those...nothing intrusive.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Come on now...it was just a little 'math and meth' joke...he has two billion more of those...nothing intrusive.
I mean, I wasn't even replying to him and he comes with that kind of conversation. It wasn't the first time he tried to be sarcastic/rude when answering me. Once or twice, I let it pass, but at some point I will just hit it back like baseball.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Lmao, what? Ocean has 1300 patrons total across two games when he only works on one at a time, even if it only averages out to the second lowest pledge amount, 5$ per patron, he'd be making 6500$ a month just from this.
I have quoted two of Ocean's posts below; make sure to read them. I know they are months old and Ocean has grown in support but that doesn't change what he previously explained. Also, He is working on both games, which one gets more time/focus is a different matter.

And the content we get - High quality renders + Animations - Excellent music (He pays for using them) - Rare mature stories which are super engaging!
Yeeeeeah, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have an income of around 4300$.

Then I have to exchange it from $ to €, which leaves me with 3500€. (Before taxes.) After taxes around 2000-2200€.
Then Germany has the highest electricity costs in the EU. (Or even world.) (I pay 280€ a month.)

Then deduct the cost of living, healthcare, rent, social life, and hardware upgrades (Acquired a 3090, 2080Ti, and a new PC last year.)

Pretty much leaves me with 200-600€ a month.

And now tell me where I can find an artist that produces the same level of quality in Daz3D and likes to work pretty much full-time for 200-450€.
My WiAB Patreon Dev logs explain why it takes so unreasonably long.

I first planned on doing WiAB completely in Blender (Started in August). Lots of trial and error and lots of frustration due to the converters sucking ass and me being inexperienced.

I wanted it to be a surprise for the people. Didn't work out back then and I lost a few months.
But that was my fault for being arrogant, I should've known better.

Then I got the new PC- which kept developing SG Chapter 3 while the old one started with Chapter 1, WiAB.

This is not just a simple visual rework of WiAB. The entire story got an overhaul. New places I have to design etc.
Then my GPU for WiAB broke, (which I needed for the Chapter 3 End cinematic of SG.)

And I give you that, I could have worked a lot more on WiAB during that time- but I simply couldn't. I was exhausted and in a deep hole of developing depression.

Constant doubts about Chapter 3, people being unreasonably negative and talking crap, the worst sleep rhythm I had in my life, no work/life balance due to Covid, sleep problems because the PC's were in my room being loud AF during the night, and the list goes on and on and on.

After SG Chapter 3 finally came out in January, I was literally fucked. It took me 18 days to get the full version for Ch3 out because I just couldn't look at this damn monitor anymore.

And I still feel the aftermath of it.

Anyway, in the end, this is all my fault for fucking myself that hard during the Chapter 3 development.
I started improving my Work/Life balance by a lot in the last two months, but it takes some time to get back to 110%.

Development is slower at the moment than it could be, but it is necessary so that I can stay developing. Build healthy habits and get back to enjoying developing. (An investment into the future.)

I might be doing half-chapters now, but these boys still have 1000 stills + a few thousand frames in animations. (WiAB even lewd. Been trying a lot of stuff in the WiAB lewd ones atm.)

My PCs are not powerful enough if you take the quality and quantity into account and I am still recovering from the Bullshit sprint I performed last year. (3090 still takes 27-43min to render one image and WiAB "only" has 2x 2080Ti, which are slower than the 3090.)

WiAB has never been forgotten- it is pretty much the foundation on which SG and my future other games (after WiAB and SG) build up on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I promised myself the ME legendary edition after I release both updates.

Looking forward to my cold-hearted, genetically perfect girl, Miranda. (Even without the ass shots.)
At least Imo, He deserves more support. Also, Way too much math for me today o_O:sleep:

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
SO moderators, the guy can say I am on meth, because I wrote a mistake. But my reply is the one that gets deleted? lol. So I can be offended and do nothing about it. Glad to know how this works around here.

Sep 3, 2020
SO moderators, the guy can say I am on meth, because I wrote a mistake. But my reply is the one that gets deleted? lol. So I can be offended and do nothing about it. Glad to know how this works around here.
not only you sometimes we make jokes with each other

kidding around having a good time

and our jokes will be deleted for being off-topic so it has nothing to do with you

trust me this is one of the best Forums on this site you will never find another Forum like it

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
What we have here is fairness...So my best guess is that the moderator's thumb might've slipped which made his index finger fall right into the delete button while the middle finger just stood there and watched. :LOL:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
not only you sometimes we make jokes with each other

kidding around having a good time

and our jokes will be deleted for being off-topic so it has nothing to do with you

trust me this is one of the best Forums on this site you will never find another Forum like it
Yeah in my specific case they deleted it by violation not for being off topic. but it is cool.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah in my specific case they deleted it by violation not for being off topic. but it is cool.
Ya moderation doesn't always make sense on this board. I haven't had any issues in this thread, but I've been in other threads where blatant troublemakers never get banned, but other people's posts get deleted. Goofy stuff. Hang in there.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I think Mods took pity on Warscared this time since it's usually his posts getting deleted :KEK:

Don't worry dude... I've had worse and Warscared is just a fun cool guy, it takes some time to understand his jokes :LOL:

Also, I just realized what 'meth' you guys are talking about... This whole time, I thought it was 'math' said in a fun way :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I think Mods took pity on Warscared this time since it's usually his posts getting deleted :KEK:

Don't worry dude... I've had worse and Warscared is just a fun cool guy, it takes some time to understand his jokes :LOL:

Also, I just realized what 'meth' you guys are talking about... This whole time, I thought it was 'math' said in a fun way :ROFLMAO:
whisper imagine what he'd think of all of us if he was here during the last waifu war
:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray` and Olsens.M
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes