Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
my beloved brother why vote when it's just going to end in a landslide victory for Bella

it doesn't matter how hot the other fires are it cant compete with the sun itself
View attachment 1547774
Talking about hotness, Ayua is my cup of tea, I like asian girls. But my path is towards bella and Nami in the game. But if I could get Ayua, I'd do without thinking twice.
Now I have a question. Why the game main picture is the muslim girl and we have almost no contact with her :D

Sep 3, 2020
Does she? how I missed that, I have no leash :D I believe I am in another path then.
sorry to disappoint you bro but it was a joke you must be new because that's the kind of joke we make around here

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-7119766

for example here is one of my favorite jokes

but do not be mistaken every joke is also very true

think of the joke as a form of expressing how you truly feel about the girl and soon you'll know how to make the same types of jokes

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Talking about hotness, Ayua is my cup of tea, I like asian girls. But my path is towards bella and Nami in the game. But if I could get Ayua, I'd do without thinking twice.
Now I have a question. Why the game main picture is the muslim girl and we have almost no contact with her :D
That girl you just mentioned has a name 'Sonya'.

She will get her turn with MC when it's time...we only have passed like 10 steps, got thousand more to go.

Cool. As I said I played the game only once and last week. So I don't remember the name of all characters. if you ask me the name of that competitive girl who wears a hat, I don't remember. If you ask the name of the poor one I dont remember either. I do remember bella because it was one of the characters I interacted the most in the game and Nami, ofc. I can't even remember the name of the asian girl who raised them both now. SO when I say "muslim girl" is because I can't remember her name and in game they call her muslim girl quite a lot. I could have said iranian girl though.
That wasn't the point hun...that wasn't the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homemade

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
That girl you just mentioned has a name 'Sonya'.

She will get her turn with MC when it's time...we only have passed like 10 steps, got thousand more to go.
Cool. As I said I played the game only once and last week. So I don't remember the name of all characters. if you ask me the name of that competitive girl who wears a hat, I don't remember. If you ask the name of the poor one I dont remember either. I do remember bella because it was one of the characters I interacted the most in the game and Nami, ofc. I can't even remember the name of the asian girl who raised them both now. SO when I say "muslim girl" is because I can't remember her name and in game they call her muslim girl quite a lot. I could have said iranian girl though.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Why ?...So you could hump her legs all day ?...No way...I'll put you down just like I did to the...*cough*...or you just wanna pick a bone with the Sasha paranoids.
i was wondering where Ayshel went too... internal strugle, backstabbing... disloyalty and usurpation... i taught you well my young one! our battle will be legendary! FOR THE GLORY OF SASHA!

hey hey bro don't give me that judgmental look you think I don't know the kind
of fuckd up shit you and Amber do behind closed doors

View attachment 1550953
] *stones* Michael!

Last edited:

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
The main picture is changed with every update release, I suppose.
Ocean said, that Sonya has very beautiful eyes, so he chose her...
MC and Sonya will make a team in a cosmic table game in the next update, according to previews.

4.40 star(s) 498 Votes