Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
As Male lead goes in the AVN world, our hero is a unique case compared to others.
It was hard for me to connect with Mc at first he has a different personality from me but
that job was achieved by his female counterpart especially Bella, Nami.
ok this is starting to piss me off... was i the only one who immediately connected with the MC and understood the nihilistic point of view he was coming from? this MC was psychologically me when i was 16 (minus the dick not working part my dick worked too well ... it got me into more trouble and pissing pain then i care to remember!)

Also Bella opened up to you about what happened with her sister? wtf she never did that with me... does that happens if you treat her nicely? thats pretty out there even for me!
A.O.A. Academy

City of Broken Dreamers

Leap Of Faith

Summer's Gone

SWe1: The Warrior's Heart

One Lie

The Entrepreneur

Dreams of Reality

how to fix the future

Melody

The DeLuca Family

Intertwined

Three Rules of Life

Chasing Sunsets

The Bite: Revenant
we sure have different tastes!

Sep 3, 2020
ok this is starting to piss me off... was i the only one who immediately connected with the MC and understood the nihilistic point of view he was coming from? this MC was psychologically me when i was 16 (minus the dick not working part my dick worked too well ... it got me into more trouble and pissing pain then i care to remember!)

Also Bella opened up to you about what happened with her sister? wtf she never did that with me... does that happens if you treat her nicely? thats pretty out there even for me!
it's not only you I also connected with the MC since I'm an introvert to

i only get along with other perverts like me

Reactions: Laehtsia

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
it's not only you I also connected with the MC since I'm an introvert to

i only get along with other perverts like me

you guys really need go out more, i don't know... make new friends, find gf or bf, go party and drink. I already do this and a year from now I'll probably leave the site forever, I know I don't know you guys but it's just a suggestion.

Sep 3, 2020
you guys really need go out more, i don't know... make new friends, find gf or bf, go party and drink. I already do this and a year from now I'll probably leave the site forever, I know I don't know you guys but it's just a suggestion.
well, I appreciate the suggestion but with my physical disability plus my Fear of people and my reading disability going outside is not an option. for me

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
ok this is starting to piss me off... was i the only one who immediately connected with the MC and understood the nihilistic point of view he was coming from?
The very start of the game almost made me quit.

I'm just talking about the scene of the MC leaving his home and witnessing the accident.

It's very short, but I had the impression that we were going to play a psychopath.

Fortunately it stops after this scene, and then we realize that the MC is a little disturbed, but "normal".

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I don't think she necessarily wants love. She has it from her mom. Imo what she really needs is trust. To be understood, to have a partner in crime. She needs to find someone like her, someone who has gone through some shit too. Now she did and her walls are cracked. Love comes next (on her path).
But love is already there. Oceans wrote her path in such a way that love and trust go hand in hand to form the basis of her relationship with MC. Love and Trust were both already present the moment she invited MC to break into her neighbor's mansion, steal a prized family heirloom, and vandalize their property. I think everyone should notice that it's only after that event, that it really begins to show in their dialogue and interactions with each other. The fact that they were falling for each other seemingly without realizing it. I think what comes next on her path is how she and MC are going to address their now obvious feelings for one another. But who knows when that'll happen lol

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
herm dude i used to do that when i was young i have seen a few decades go by!

last week in my usual watering hole there was a massive brawl with over 200 dudes blacks gypsies indians and all sort of crazy assholes grabing sticks/irons and going at it! trust me i still go out sometimes but most of my friends are already married and with kids!
just last weak i had beers with one of my friends children... she is gonna be a beautiful woman!

as for GF`s who as patient for all the bullshit? that`s a game for those who did not had enough/still naive, i had more then my fair share and only reason i did not went gay due to excess women was because That`s just not me... sadly!

anyway i discovered this site during lockdown and i intend to stick around for the stories and until shit gets back to normal i have no intention to be caught in the middle of massive brawl from assholes who can not handle their drinks and drugs, people are still too angry overall and i do not back down so its a bad mix!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Story for teenager not for adult ... I'm disappointed... of sex what else lol
I find your comments interesting but definitely not in accord with what I see here. I've found that, by and large, our older players appreciate the slow burn, story driven games more than the ones that jump from sex scene to sex scene with very little justification.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I appreciate the slow build-up and all. It makes a good story.
But there are SO MANY good looking women in this - are we going to get to have some, most, all of them??? At some point???

• Haha
Reactions: Laehtsia

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I appreciate the slow build-up and all. It makes a good story.
But there are SO MANY good looking women in this - are we going to get to have some, most, all of them??? At some point???
Ya there will be many options from my understanding, and Dev is targeting something like ~30 chapters for the game, so long way to go. :)

Reactions: realbigmilkers

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021

U aren't the only one....I can too connect to with the MC introverted nature and a slightly pessimistic point of view with the rational approach and some manipulative gameplay as well. Except the dick here worked pretty well.

Reactions: Warscared
Feb 1, 2020
I agree with you that trust comes first then love

however, I disagree with you on. She does not need love from the MC because she has love from her mother there are different types of love

there is Parental love

and then there is a special type of love that you only get from being in love with someone

and. Someone being in love with you

View attachment 1546273
Yeah, I agree with your disagreement :D I wasn't clear, it's quite difficult for me in English, but I'll try :LOL: What I meant was... Yeah, she does need THAT type of love, I mean who doesn't. Only those with no heart, who Bella sure as hell isn't. The thing is, romantic love doesn't belong to her primary needs. It's not like she hasn't ever experienced what it's like to be loved for who she really is, with all her flaws, no matter what. This feeling, this parental love - this is what I meant that she gets from her mom. Also from Ayua and Nadia (friendly love, another type of love, definitely not as strong as parental one, but still special). Of course romantic love is different and I think she has never been even close to experiencing that. In fact, I'm of the opinion that she might belong to those kind of people who either disbelieve in romantic love itself (she trusts no one which supports my statement, also maybe her father had cheated on Amber which of course affected Bella as well, and moreover she might've fallen in love with somebody who then broke her heart... possibilities are limitless), or they think THEY don't deserve to be loved (people love the way she looks and she knows it, however they also hate her as a whole; in her childhood she used to be constantly reminded of what a weirdo she was etc., you know that - all of this altogether could have resulted in her getting that conviction), so if they don't deserve it they don't need it, thus act like it. And of course whatever terrible had happened to her sister has left Bella mentally scarred.
What I am trying to say, and I hope I'm not heavily failing in that, is that of course she needs love, she just isn't aware of it because she doesn't know what it is (my opinion). The reason she's falling for MC doesn't consist of only them being so similar (the most vital aspect obviously), him understanding where she comes from and her liking his looks after the haircut she arranged, but also of mutual trust (not full at all, but firm enough), because that's what her primary need is, to be trusted and not prejudiced. Something she can't even expect from her own mother, and that says a lot.
With MC she feels what she never did and when she realizes what it's shaping into, it scares her. She has no idea what to do.

I hope I'm not completely wrong :D Which is always possible.
This post is most likely long as fuck ☹

mikomix

Sep 20, 2017
I find your comments interesting but definitely not in accord with what I see here. I've found that, by and large, our older players appreciate the slow burn, story driven games more than the ones that jump from sex scene to sex scene with very little justification.
But there is a happy medium anyway ... lol

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes