JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

Brother, you replied to the wrong post. The innocent guy is just asking for the compressed version.

Edit: On that note, JokerLeader, Since both links are dead, could you re-upload the link for the compressed version? Would appreciate it!
I've updated the Mixdrop links and will add Mediafire links in a few minutes.

Sep 3, 2020

Brother, you replied to the wrong post. The innocent guy is just asking for the compressed version.

Edit: On that note, JokerLeader, Since both links are dead, could you re-upload the link for the compressed version? Would appreciate it!
ooooooooooo I guess what happened is I took too long to write my reply so when he posted this message it took the place of the message I was replying to

believe it or not it actually happened to me before thank you I will fix it

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`
Sep 3, 2020
Oh brother !...I have a tiny little bad news ...

I won't be backing you up in the battlefield anymore my dear brotha...I'm retiring and on my way to being a true warrior...call me a pacifist if you want.

If you need me ... you'll find me in ... Bella's bed. But I prefer not to be disturbed....at all...especially during a full moon...I'll be howling like a mad wolf in a paradise.
what form of treachery is this :oops::mad:

you're all just afraid of Warscared but I'm not I will fight him by myself if I have to even though he's a hundred times stronger than me

you hear that my brother I'm not going to run away Bring It On

Reactions: `Ray`

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
what form of treachery is this :oops::mad:

you're all just afraid of Warscared but I'm not I will fight him by myself if I have to even though he's a hundred times stronger than me

you hear that my brother I'm not going to run away Bring It On
so cute... you´re like a chihuahua you can bite 100 times and everyone still thinks you´re cute and nobody´s afraid, me as a doberman am always fucked! i byte only once and everyone freaks out... must be all the blood i bathe about in after biting...

i do not fight those underneath me, i have nothing to gain and if by some fluke chance, you get a lucky sucker punch in and i would loose my street credit! prove yourself 1st wannabe and maybe i will give you a chance at the title, until then i am an impossible dream for the likes of you... just like Bella!

Mar 19, 2020
Just played the 3.5 update (I know, I know, I'm super late) and I gotta say that Nami is still literal perfection. She's even a camgirl like my gf :love:

(yes my gf thinks all of that is hilarious but what can i say, looks like i have a type lmao)

Reactions: rerderrum
Sep 3, 2020
Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020
Btw, unfortunately, it seems like incest patch is not working with the compressed version, neither lewdpatcher nor dontcensor... any tips on how to get it to work?

I'm not really an incest fan but SG doesn't really make sense any other way

EDIT: nvm got it to work all good

Reactions: rerderrum
Sep 3, 2020
so cute... you´re like a chihuahua you can bite 100 times and everyone still thinks you´re cute and nobody´s afraid, me as a doberman am always fucked! i byte only once and everyone freaks out... must be all the blood i bathe about in after biting...

i do not fight those underneath me, i have nothing to gain and if by some fluke chance, you get a lucky sucker punch in and i would loose my street credit! prove yourself 1st wannabe and maybe i will give you a chance at the title, until then i am an impossible dream for the likes of you... just like Bella!
curse you brother curse you you know your a team leader

and the only one that can beat a team leader is another team leader

besides, we all know I'm not the one you want you just waiting until your number one rival returns

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm actually fucking stupid
1st time i agree with you!

curse you brother curse you you know your a team leader

and the only one that can beat a team leader is another team leader

besides, we all know I'm not the one you want you just waiting until your number one rival returns
i have no rivals because i have no equals! Sasha loves me and that makes me unique and on a league of my own! Many will simp for Bella or cuck for Nami but only true philosopher warriors can bask in the light of Sasha!

Besides only team leaders? lol, you become a team leader you are not born one! if you´re strong of muscle and quick of mind you can earn it... but sitting down and waitig for it to happen? then no you´ll never become a team leader not because you can not achieve it but because you have not earned it... yet! fight on win over hearts and minds and crush those that stand in your way and you may yet reach that level, only to discover that its not all that people dream it to be!

you know why all the smart people have uni degrees? its not because they went to uni but because Uni went and got them!

Team leaders are not strong because they are team leaders, they become team leaders because they where already strong and earned it!

you are seeing it from the wrong angle!

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes