Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
No and this one won't hit 30 chapters either because that would take 26 more years, thats not a joke btw.
it will probably hit a point where Ocean will put it out for voting on Patreon on whose LI path he will work on! so every LI will have 3 chapters of story development but for now we are just in the introductory moment!

so the 30 chapters is just an estimate based on the amount of LI`s i suspect that by Chapter 10 all LI`s will be introduced and established and then we can start with Sasha go on to Bella Nami and so forth!

if the Patreon allows for people to state their prefered LI it will something along the lines of top 3 LI`s get their 1st act 1st top LI gets 2nd act and then all other LI`s! Should be fun seeing people fuck with Ocean by going all out on Robin when her 1st act is not done while Bella Nami and Sasha fight it over to see who is the one that gets the 3rd act ending!

:eek:h my God Ocean liked my post(y)
bootlicker, i only got face palms whenever i did my fanfiction by turning Bella into an Anal sub...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
it will probably hit a point where Ocean will put it out for voting on Patreon on whose LI path he will work on! so every LI will have 3 chapters of story development but for now we are just in the introductory moment!

so the 30 chapters is just an estimate based on the amount of LI`s i suspect that by Chapter 10 all LI`s will be introduced and established and then we can start with Sasha go on to Bella Nami and so forth!

if the Patreon allows for people to state their prefered LI it will something along the lines of top 3 LI`s get their 1st act 1st top LI gets 2nd act and then all other LI`s! Should be fun seeing people fuck with Ocean by going all out on Robin when her 1st act is not done while Bella Nami and Sasha fight it over to see who is the one that gets the 3rd act ending!

bootlicker, i only got face palms whenever i did my fanfiction by turning Bella into an Anal sub...

hey what's wrong with being a bootlicker

I think what me and Bella do in our bedroom is none of your busin oooh

you mint metaphorical bootlicking

nevermind cough cough
:whistle:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
my beloved brother why vote when it's just going to end in a landslide victory for Bella

it doesn't matter how hot the other fires are it cant compete with the sun itself
View attachment 1547774
That explains all this heat , it is too much......we need something to even this temperature out...right away..

I guess that works...

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That explains all this heat , it is too much......we need something to even this temperature out...right away..

I guess that works...
someones in the mood for a salad with a side of asswhoping .... Sasha is just too cool for you!

but here have a peace offer just for ... YOU!

Nice try...but try again.
i would have to care enough which... i don´t!

Okay listen now....roll your eyes so hard you might actually find your brain...then...try again.
you´re aware this is an adult site and kids are not allowed to play in here? this site is how kids are made not how to entertain kids! so get back to your kindergarten school ... i mean your come backs are kindergarten material!

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
here have a peace offer just for ... YOU!
Nice try...but try again.

i would have to care enough which... i don´t!
Okay listen now....roll your eyes so hard you might actually find your brain...then...try again.

you´re aware this is an adult site and kids are not allowed to play in here? this site is how kids are made not how to entertain kids! so get back to your kindergarten school ... i mean your come backs are kindergarten material!
* sigh *....just disappointed that I can't flush ya...

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Completed to the end of Ch. 3.5. Only one clean boob shot. I mean there were many opportunities for more but he went out of his way to cover them up some. :(
OK. Waiting for more. :)

ALSFF

Dec 14, 2021
Yes, the author is really just telling a story at the moment, without a lot of benefits. I hope my first sex can be Nami
Completed to the end of Ch. 3.5. Only one clean boob shot. I mean there were many opportunities for more but he went out of his way to cover them up some. :(
OK. Waiting for more. :)

kabaji9

Apr 7, 2021
I can't imagine how efficiently major games would progress with a team or more people, this game for example, some sort of an extra individual taking care of some tasks.

But i also wonder does faster pace affect revenue, let's say badik, people buy it from patreon right, let's say they released a chapter each month or so, would people just wait until it's all done and not buy each chapter individually.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I can't imagine how efficiently major games would progress with a team or more people, this game for example, some sort of an extra individual taking care of some tasks.
Ocean does have a Coder who does the coding for both games - Wiab and SG.
Ocean need not worry about coding at all which allows him to focus better on his work like Posing Renders and Animations, etc.
The reason the updates are slow is because of his Hardware Limitations and Lack of Support which is unfortunate :(

Also, there are a couple of reasons why some Developers work alone. For example,
  • They are unable to afford a team/help.​
  • They are dissatisfied with the other's work.​
  • They just wish to work alone.​
But i also wonder does faster pace affect revenue let's say badik, people buy it from patreon right, let's say they released a chapter each month
I would say Yes and No. It depends on a lot of Factors.

Secondly, Major games as you say, like BaDIK, CoBD, SG, etc can never have their updates released each month because their Devs aim for the Best quality and Longer gameplays which take time.

Interesting fact - Most of the Major games developers work alone. :coffee:
would people just wait until it's all done and not buy each chapter individually.
If this were to happen, these games will never complete. They require constant support.

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Ocean does have a Coder who does the coding for both games - Wiab and SG.
Ocean need not worry about coding at all which allows him to focus better on his work like Posing Renders and Animations, etc.
The reason the updates are slow is because of his Hardware Limitations and Lack of Support which is unfortunate :(

Also, there are a couple of reasons why some Developers work alone. For example,
  • They are unable to afford a team/help.​
  • They are dissatisfied with the other's work.​
  • They just wish to work alone.​

I would say Yes and No. It depends on a lot of Factors.

Secondly, Major games as you say, like BaDIK, CoBD, SG, etc can never have their updates released each month because their Devs aim for the Best quality and Longer gameplays which take time.

Interesting fact - Most of the Major games developers work alone. :coffee:

If this were to happen, these games will never complete. They require constant support.
It is hard to support games that will take 3 years to get done for short hours of gameplay. Even though this is what happens with most VN's. If this game appear on steam I will buy it. I have bought CoBD, BAD and AL on steam. That is where I found my first VN and grew the love for this kind of games. I also love Summer's Gone. I think it is a masterpiece and the best I have seen since Being a Dik. These guys really work hard. But Honestly, I don't wanna be that person who pays monthly on patreaon for something that once is updated will give me only 2hours of gameplay untill the next 6 months. But if he releases it on steam I will be the first to buy.
It is not even because I don't wanna be supportive, or don't love their work. It is amazing. But I also play other games, FPS ones and MMORPG ones and I spend on them as well for infinite hours of gameplay. But before Xmas I will be dropping a few dollars on few Devs patreon, because they deserve it. Cheers!!

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes