Sep 3, 2020
Wait is that a muscle car next to Bella's ..... is she taking part in one of those drag races that she and Ayua were talking about , damn it i want the update to come even sooner now

I hope that in future chapters we actually get to take part in one of these races
I was hoping we would take some of the money we got and by a car and

Bella will teach us how to race, and we will grow closer to her that way.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I was hoping we would take some of the money we got and by a car and

Bella will teach us how to race, and we will grow closer to her that way.
Or she could let us practice using hers , either way i am excited cause i am sure ocean didn't put the whole racing thing into the story without a reason , i have always had a weak spot for girls showing interest in things like cars :p , if she really is the 6th rank in that black list of racers she mentioned than that just made her even hotter :love:

Sep 3, 2020
Or she could let us practice using hers , either way i am excited cause i am sure ocean didn't put the whole racing thing into the story without a reason , i have always had a weak spot for girls showing interest in things like cars :p , if she really is the 6th rank in that black list of racers she mentioned than that just made her even hotter :love:
ooh she definitely is she wouldn't lie about that

you can tell by the way she talks about it she loves racing

Reactions: Hazeti and Homemade

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
ooh she definitely is she wouldn't lie about that

you can tell by the way she talks about it she loves racing
Yeah she definitely loves it and judging by how decked out her "normal" car is i can only imagine how the actual car she uses for the races would look like , i just hope Nami doesn't find out about it and go snitch on the MC to Nojiko like she did before about the whole sneaking out thing :cautious: , i mean i get it she likes the guy and is 100 % jealous of Bella but ratting him out to Nojiko , not cool :rolleyes:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
i love the fact that her left pupil is wider then right because of the light!

Insane! Cant wait for the update :love:
Yeah... and we all know Oceanlab has a thing for eyes :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and hair...

but he such a troll when it comes to hands :p

Then again... you forget all of that when you see something like this :cool:

Ok... ok... i'm done with ninja edits... :p

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
She wants me...:love:...I can totally tell...:love::love:...

Bella : Fuck !...I can't hold myself together. Why do I still have this STUPID FLOWER !!?......which is somehow the best thing that's ever happened to me in a long time...Ughh...I'm going crazy...Stupid Cyrus and his stupid hair...what kind of name is that ? ...that night was a mistake....it was...IT WAS...IT...wasn't, I WANT MY DRIVE to clear my head , that's right...let's shake a leg baby !...

*Gets in the car and starts the engine *

* Cyrus :...Illegal street racing ?... that's dangerous...you might get hurt...*....

screenshot0037.png

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
She wants me...:love:...I can totally tell...:love::love:...

Bella : Fuck !...I can't hold myself together. Why do I still have this STUPID FLOWER !!?......which is somehow the best thing that's ever happened to me in a long time...Ughh...I'm going crazy...Stupid Cyrus and his stupid hair...what kind of name is that ? ...that night was a mistake....it was...IT WAS...IT...wasn't, I WANT MY DRIVE to clear my head , that's right...let's shake a leg baby !...

*Gets in the car and starts the engine *

* Cyrus :...Illegal street racing ?... that's dangerous...you might get hurt...*....

View attachment 1629455
Awwwww, poor baby someone cares about you lol

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
To early to tell but it seems like it might lead to chose 1 later on.
Maybe 2 or 3 I don't think more
you know I was going to comment like I always do but then I saw bella

and I lost the ability to speak

it was like I was hit by a wave of emotion. that knocked me off my feet

I feel Joy and I felt heartbreak all at the same time

Bella, View attachment 1628808 please come back I love you we don't even have to talk about the kiss

if you don't want to we can ... I can fix this just tell me how to fix this
please I love you Bella
So this is were ocean goes dark mode and end up chapter with super cliffhanger of an accident huh.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes