Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
One thing I can say about the DnD session that really eats a lot of time is the environment.
When I'm done with the Tabletop session, I will have built more environments than all the Chapters have combined.
And the good news. They will only be used once. (;
It'll be worth it, though.
:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Me too, me too. That's why i'm still waiting.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I realy loe the screenshots but i cant see any penetration tag, so it doesn't have any penetration scene? I can see its developing since 2019 so i gues its slowburn? (Or slowdeath LOL)

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Hello,

Today, It's gonna be a rather short Dev Log.

Good progress has been made in the last couple of days. I had some small natural lows here and there but that's just because of the lack of real-life social interactions.
Germany's increasing its regulations over the past few weeks. I now also count as not vaccinated again.
And while Germany already had the highest energy prices in the world. They now got increased again (With 2022).
I now have to pay 325€ a month. Which is around 365$. Just insane.

But thanks to you supporters it's nothing to worry about.

Alright, time for some visual stimulation.
One thing I can say about the DnD session that really eats a lot of time is the environment.
When I'm done with the Tabletop session, I will have built more environments than all the Chapters have combined.
And the good news. They will only be used once. (;
It'll be worth it, though.

View attachment 1628615 View attachment 1628612

Same as in the last Logs, I'm super limited by what I can show.

View attachment 1628614

"Yearning for you."

View attachment 1628613

4k Res attached for download.

I've come up with a really crazy idea about my lighting. I have to test some theories and see how Daz responds to them.
I tried updating to Daz 4.16 Beta but fuck that. It doesn't support a lot of things I need and I don't need to make my life harder.
The render count is somewhere above 1150 or so. (Not including animations obv.)

I'll see you in two weeks and I think I will be able to talk a little about a % then. The update is getting closer to the finish line.

- Ocean
:)
Oceanlab perhaps you can sell those scenarios to daz and get some vouchers for their assets that way you do not loose everything and might even recoup some of the crazy costs!

yeah energy as been fucking all over the place, my cheapest bill in one of my secondary houses used to be 6 euros and its now 13! on my most expensive went from 60 to over 100 in one month! so its not just germany dude, its all over!

God, how beautiful baby Bella is, I'm going crazy.
so you and her are perfect for each other since she is clearly deranged! although why would she even look at you?

Any idea why Nami and Sasha have one earring in the form of wings .
because they are free spirits!

also Nami was shown plenty of times using the entire set piece as in 2 earrings so its just the same earrings but not specifically one half of each setting!

Ok, so how many real life years we need to wait for getting sex you say? 2 more year maybe? :D
pfuu me and Sasha are doing it all the time in our imagination, let me tell you she is a kinky one!
as for animated sex scenes? who needs it when you can do hand holding ... thats the true slowburn!

If only in your dreams. I have a similar question about Sasha, why do you think that she will look at you at all? ;)
cause she already is, she as been there in the shadows watching over you ever since you bumped into her in ep.2 when you where running away from the 2 dudes that want to spitroast nami!

all it takes is the MC to go to her and say hi! confess is unyielding and forever love, profess his total devotion and the promise that he will never lie to her (not faithfulness but truthfulness ) and ofc do a grand act of love like jumping on a stage and singing her a trully stupid love song where he totally humiliates and ridicules himself and the rest will be a happy ever after...

anyway i am just busting your balls in a friendly way do not take it too seriously... i mean even Bella freaked out when she realised she was not all that and the MC could actually play at her league!

Last edited:

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
Oceanlab

so you and her are perfect for each other since she is clearly deranged! although why would she even look at you

pfuu me and Sasha are doing it all the time in our imagination, let me tell you she is a kinky one!
as for animated sex scenes? who needs it when you can do hand holding ... thats the true slowburn!
If only in your dreams. I have a similar question about Sasha, why do you think that she will look at you at all? ;)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Oceanlab perhaps you can sell those scenarios to daz and get some vouchers for their assets that way you do not loose everything and might even recoup some of the crazy costs!

yeah energy as been fucking all over the place, my cheapest bill in one of my secondary houses used to be 6 euros and its now 13! on my most expensive went from 60 to over 100 in one month! so its not just germany dude, its all over!

so you and her are perfect for each other since she is clearly deranged! although why would she even look at you?

because they are free spirits!

also Nami was shown plenty of times using the entire set piece as in 2 earrings so its just the same earrings but not specifically one half of each setting!

If only in your dreams. I have a similar question about Sasha, why do you even think that she will look at you at all? ;)
*grabs popcorn and a cold one*

Sep 3, 2020
you know I was going to comment like I always do but then I saw bella

and I lost the ability to speak

it was like I was hit by a wave of emotion. that knocked me off my feet

I feel Joy and I felt heartbreak all at the same time

Bella, 1651434_BellchenBonefire.jpg please come back I love you we don't even have to talk about the kiss

if you don't want to we can ... I can fix this just tell me how to fix this
please I love you Bella

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Wait is that a muscle car next to Bella's ..... is she taking part in one of those drag races that she and Ayua were talking about , damn it i want the update to come even sooner now

I hope that in future chapters we actually get to take part in one of these races

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes