Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Take a chill pill, this is a game, a story.
If someone does something there that might make you dislike him, then this is on purpose, you are supposed to do just that.
It's also an adult game that expects you to be an adult without major psychological or psychiatric problems, making you to be able to handle emotions caused by reading/watching a story unfold and to be able to make a difference between fantasy and reality.
In case you feel like you are unable to handle this, you might be better with watching or playing something less emotional and avoid adult content.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A game is a game. Exaggerated and pushed into excessive behavior by design.
As a release, games serve the purpose to let go of all ill intent and just take in the eye candy.
Game oN!

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
I realize that it's a game, an exaggeration etc. I'm not hating on the Game dev. What I said was I would Throat Punch those two asshats. I like the game, will play future releases of it, but I still think they need a good ass kicking. Sorry if my earlier post came off as hating or shaming anyone. :)

Sep 3, 2020
For your first question...the answer is always, well, not always...check back in at the end of every five months and if the eta is still not given wait one more month and come back again.

As for your second question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you messing with us riddler ?....Now tell us,...which cheek ?

View attachment 1620708
View attachment final_61f447f49e3ce900d629c632_473050.mp4

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Once in a while i visit this thread to see how things are going for the next update and for few cool posts (specially those involving theories :sneaky:) only to be intercepted by daily dose of waifu wars and every single time my likes are like:

I'll need to upgrade this thread to DEFCON 2 :p

Sep 3, 2020
For some reason I haven't been getting thread updates for SG in weeks, I come looking for info and game conversation and it's
STILL Team Bella vs. Team everyone else! It's getting as bad as the "Being a DIK" thread! :LOL:

View attachment 1618630 View attachment 1618631
I don't know what you mean by that
because I don't hang out in the being a dick thread

but do not misunderstand
we are all brothers and sisters in this forum/thread

are fighting it's just an expression of love for are waifu and brings us closer together

i love each and everyone in this forum regardless of what team they're on

let's just say this forum / thread is very unique and very special

i even say it's the best on f95

Sep 3, 2020
yeah, it's actually fun here. Everybody "fights" for their favorite waifu, but good naturedly. That's why I felt like I could post that to poke fun at everyone.

The "Being A DIK" thread is (as of this moment) 8711 PAGES long:eek: with quite a lot of it angry arguments about what girl is best, what girl is shit, conspiracy theories that make the Flat Earthers, and Area 51 crowd look boring and normal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ooooooooh okay then may I interest you in joining Team Bella

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
yeah, it's actually fun here. Everybody "fights" for their favorite waifu, but good naturedly. That's why I felt like I could post that to poke fun at everyone.

The "Being A DIK" thread is (as of this moment) 8711 PAGES long:eek: with quite a lot of it angry arguments about what girl is best, what girl is shit, conspiracy theories that make the Flat Earthers, and Area 51 crowd look boring and normal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't have reactions to give you right now (bookmarked for later ;)) so i have to respond with verbal "haha" like emoji for that last sentience rofl!

Dear God you are so right about BaDIK thread! After maybe 1st 3-4 episodes the thread went out of control and by now it has a life of its own lol I've been there since (AL actually) its inception and i have never seen anything like it :eek:

I need a full tactical hazmat suit (and space-time manipulation device if i want to keep up with 8 zillion pages :HideThePain:) when going to check on updates or download something there :KEK:

We should all enjoy these fun times during waifu wars in SG thread because once Summer's Gone popularity reaches a critical mass (I predict this will happen with you know what with you know who :sneaky:)... its G_G :illuminati:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I stopped having fun with game threads a long time ago but i am very glad i decided to actually interact with this particular thread , all the back and forth is in good fun unlike 99 % of the other game threads , as for the BaDik thread it's utter chaos especially for some poor bastard who just wants technical help with the game , their comments will get drowned out in the constant back and forth between the same people over and over and over again , although there are some helpful folk there who try , the rest tends to be a shit show , recently a dude got banned from the site from that thread so as payback he made multiple accounts and screamed F95 SUPPORTS SJWS or some non sense like that , i kid you not , it was like watching a retarded ape trying to throw it's shit at people , went on for days , the only reason i even have notifications for the thread is for the development updates , if i try reading some of the stuff i feel like bashing my head on my keyboard

So comparing that place to this one is not even fair as judging by the folks who tend to stick around here , this place is like a little sanctuary

Sep 3, 2020
I don't have reactions to give you right now (bookmarked for later ;)) so i have to respond with verbal "haha" like emoji for that last sentience rofl!

Dear God you are so right about BaDIK thread! After maybe 1st 3-4 episodes the thread went out of control and by now it has a life of its own lol I've been there since (AL actually) its inception and i have never seen anything like it :eek:

I need a full tactical hazmat suit (and space-time manipulation device if i want to keep up with 8 zillion pages :HideThePain:) when going to check on updates or download something there :KEK:

We should all enjoy these fun times during waifu wars in SG thread because once Summer's Gone popularity reaches a critical mass (I predict this will happen with you know what with you know who :sneaky:)... its G_G :illuminati:
don't worry brother

we already have a plan for something like that

if somebody comes and tries to spread hate.

or start an argument

best thing to do is do nothing don't respond to them don't argue with them just continue laughing and having a good time with your brothers and sisters and they will go away

in my opinion
responding to hate and trolls is what turns a Forum toxic

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
ooooooooh okay then may I interest you in joining Team Bella

don't worry brother

we already have a plan for something like that

if somebody comes and tries to spread hate.

or start an argument

best thing to do is do nothing don't respond to them don't argue with them just continue laughing and having a good time with your brothers and sisters and they will go away

in my opinion
responding to hate and trolls is what turns a Forum toxic
Hehe i know ;), i'm just having a bit of fun here :giggle:

Also for the love of Bella... please stop calling me a brother/sister, you are making it weird for me :HideThePain:! Do you even see my signature?! So remember... we are just friends... so we'll bang, ok? :p

Sep 3, 2020

Also for the love of Bella... please stop calling me a brother/sister, you are making it weird for me :HideThePain:! Do you even see my signature?! So remember... we are just friends... so we'll bang, ok? :p
ooh FAPmaster369 what would I ever do without you

me Familia
You Beautiful pervert you

• Red Heart
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
thanks i guess...? considering i am Dalli theoretical father things have had quite a turn!

and yes i am still one of those crazy theorists because what more is left to do while we wait for 6 months?

when i joined that threat had 4200 pages when i finished reading every last past it had 4800! i only lost pages not read in the last 2 releases and ffs its impossible to keep up, so i stay away whenever there is a release because.. you can get splatered when people release...

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
thanks i guess...? considering i am Dalli theoretical father things have had quite a turn!

and yes i am still one of those crazy theorists because what more is left to do while we wait for 6 months?

when i joined that threat had 4200 pages when i finished reading every last past it had 4800! i only lost pages not read in the last 2 releases and ffs its impossible to keep up, so i stay away whenever there is a release because.. you can get splatered when people release...
I'll get a notice that someone has posted there and when I go to that post to read it, there are 3 pages after it that have popped up in 5 minutes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

OMG!!!!

I almost didn't open that spoiler! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

FAPmaster369! That's brilliant! That scenario is SO true :ROFLMAO::LOL:. I am honored

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes