Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Heh...I'm gonna gouge out those judgy little eyes...I speak the truth...or I'm just delusional but we all know the latter isn't true.

nope it was her eyes for me

and when we first got to class and she started to insult me

I don't know I felt a spark
The One True Bella Simp...Vidal...We aren't worthy to be your brothers my brother...please forgive our incompetence.

People are different I guess...My MC didn't feel any spark, he felt an itch and a motherfucking wallop.

screenshot0034.png

Thought Nami was gonna be my main LI...but something made me come around about Bella and MC....haunted minds ? ...unbreakable passion ?...still not sure...I'm not saying I'm in love with this Bella character but MY MC is, they just click well together otherwise I would've went with Nami.

Other than Bella, for sure it's your best friend, best bro and the best cheeto head, nAmi.

Sep 3, 2020
Heh...I'm gonna gouge out those judgy little eyes...I speak the truth...or I'm just delusional but we all know the latter isn't true.

The One True Bella Simp...Vidal...We aren't worthy to be your brothers my brother...please forgive our incompetence.

People are different I guess...My MC didn't feel any spark, he felt an itch and a motherfucking wallop.

View attachment 1619302

Thought Nami was gonna be my main LI...but something made me come around about Bella and MC....haunted minds ? ...unbreakable passion ?...still not sure...I'm not saying I'm in love with this Bella character but MY MC is, they just click well together otherwise I would've went with Nami.

Other than Bella, for sure it's your best friend, best bro and the best cheeto head, nAmi.
thanks bro but technically I'm number two Ayhsel is number one that's why he's the leader

and from Ayhsel team Bella was born

it is the same with Warscared
in fact you could say that about all the leaders

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Ooh, Say something angry...
thanks bro but technically I'm number two Ayhsel is number one that's why he's the leader

and from Ayhsel team Bella was born

it is the same with Warscared
in fact you could say that about all the leaders
Brother can I just say something ?...in your ear ?...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Memes aside, you might be on to something. That Bella cinematic is still my most favourite one yet and I distinctly remember Bella living rent-free in my head for days after watching it.

That cinematic is probably where my neurons activated and I went from "It's gonna be fun butting heads with her" to "It's gonna be fun finding my head beneath her butt".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Razrback16

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
any news about the next release date ?

btw anyone know which chapter we will start getting some adult scenes ?
For your first question...the answer is always, well, not always...check back in at the end of every five months and if the eta is still not given wait one more month and come back again.

As for your second question...

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
For your first question...the answer is always, well, not always...check back in at the end of every five months and if the eta is still not given wait one more month and come back again.

As for your second question...
that was some heavy information :ROFLMAO: NOT BAD ! NOT BAD !

200.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: Ahx
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes