Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Just bang everyone and in the end, choose the person you like more.
so what you are saying is L/Pick Sasha? makes sense!

It can't even be called a war, it's a one-sided game with the total domination of baby Bella :giggle:
majority does not mean they are right, if the word is might makes right then Sasha rules if it does not... she will still rule my heart!

I see that warscared has started sharing whatever he is smoking with other users as well

And marking Bella's actions as extreme doesn't make sense cause her vandalising the Holgerson's car and stealing that heirloom from them obviously has clear reasons behind it , the old fart and that pencil dick son of his deserve what's coming to them , hopefully the plan actually works out

Bella's prank on Nami though was uncalled for and her hostility towards Mila has some history which Mila herself indicated

If we want to label something as extreme how about we point out what Nadia and Zara did for simply loosing a game of basketball lol
hey do not diss it until you try it, thats the good shit not the cheap crap!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Homemade and Hazeti

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
She is just a little girl who is too scared to come out of her blanket because the power is out for a little longer, could've seen a couple of ghosts in the closet, that would make her time hiding in the blanket even more tense. Of course this little girl can defend herself, a few scratches here and there, imprecise ones at that, whenever something comes in contact with her during this dark period while waiting for the lights to come.

See...she is noting SPECIAL but a scaredy-cat that needs the right kind of petting. Calling it extremism, I mean COME ON and other fancy words will just make my language...a little....extreme...cold...If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna watch...Attack On Titan.
I see that warscared has started sharing whatever he is smoking with other users as well

And marking Bella's actions as extreme doesn't make sense cause her vandalising the Holgerson's car and stealing that heirloom from them obviously has clear reasons behind it , the old fart and that pencil dick son of his deserve what's coming to them , hopefully the plan actually works out

Bella's prank on Nami though was uncalled for and her hostility towards Mila has some history which Mila herself indicated

If we want to label something as extreme how about we point out what Nadia and Zara did for simply loosing a game of basketball lol

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

Are you repeating what I said in obvious mister ? Well done...and what Zara and Nadia did is not extreme, maybe a little out of the ordinary if you ask me, even still, I see it as a payback. Actions have consequences. You can't just avoid what MC did and only judge those girls just like that. Are you a sexist ? Let's hope not.

MC's actions prior to his Team's victory wasn't at all okay either, ...exploited his opponents' weaknesses by being a sexist (he IS a sexist, isn't he ? and he pushed it a little more if you ask me) just so he could win that practice match (yeah it wasn't just a practice match I know). He knew there'd be consequences for his actions because he knew what he was about to do was not "completely okay" and so he simply faced the consequences. The girls didn't take it that bad actually and what they did was again just a payback and MC is okay with it, well, he better be.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Are you a sexist ? Let's hope not.
Please don't start sounding like a twitter drone at least not on a site like this

...and what Zara and Nadia did is not extreme, maybe a little out of the ordinary if you ask me, even still, I see it as a payback.
How is what they did not extreme ? they stripped the guy and handcuffed him in hopes of not only humiliating him to feed their own fragile egos but also left him in a position where he could get into actual trouble with college authorities if someone happens to stumble upon a half naked dude in the girls locker room , you do the math of that whole scenario and try to justify how that can't be perceived as something actually extreme

MC's actions prior to his Team's victory wasn't at all okay either, ...exploited his opponents' weaknesses by being a sexist (he IS a sexist, isn't he ? and he pushed it a little more if you ask me) just so he could win that practice match (yeah it wasn't just a practice match I know). He knew there'd be consequences for his actions because he knew what he was about to do was not "completely okay" and so he simply faced the consequences. The girls didn't take it that bad actually and what they did was again just a payback and MC is okay with it, well, he better be.
Sure he used mind games and exploited an open weakness present in both the girls to win but does it justify their form of payback , most people who have some semblance of self respect would say no

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Please don't start sounding like a twitter drone at least not on a site like this
But...but...fine, I won't misuse my privilege.

How is what they did not extreme ? they stripped the guy and handcuffed him in hopes of not only humiliating him to feed their own fragile egos but also left him in a position where he could get into actual trouble with college authorities if someone happens to stumble upon a half naked dude in the girls locker room , you do the math of that whole scenario and try to justify how that can't be perceived as something actually extreme
MC lets them get him handcuffed and stripped down to his underwear, he doesn't give them any reactions but just a little smile and thought that it was a small price to pay for playing them like that. At least they let you keep your boxers on. You may think it's extreme but MC sure doesn't. The girls were even surprised to see him go along with it and he just scored couple of relationship points as well.

This one is just like what you said about Bella, vandalizing Holgerson's car and the stealing the heirloom. There are reasons behind it.

You can't just defend MC, he is heavily flawed and treats other people like a piece of shit, the way he uses Nami to have a hold on that jerk kai is just worse.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
You can't just defend MC, he is heavily flawed and treats other people like a piece of shit, the way he uses Nami to have a hold on that jerk kai is just worse.
I am not defending the MC 's actions but merely pointing out that the tactic he pulled for winning the game didn't warrant something like being left handcuffed in the girls locker room of all places , the dude's mindset is all kinds of messed up which definitely happens when you can't cope with loss and is ofc the likely reason why he is the way he is now

This one is just like what you said about Bella, vandalizing Holgerson's car and the stealing the heirloom. There are reasons behind it.
The difference is Bella's reasons are not steeped in pettiness but actual mental trauma and feelings of resentment towards how the Holgerson's have behaved towards her and ofc Amber with those creepy advances like how we saw in the restaurant with the old man just casually touching Bella , whereas Zara and Nadia did the deed purely out of petty insecurity and frail egos

MC lets them get him handcuffed and stripped down to his underwear, he doesn't give them any reactions but just a little smile and thought that it was a small price to pay for playing them like that. At least they let you keep your boxers on. You may think it's extreme but MC sure doesn't. The girls were even surprised to see him go along with it and he just scored couple of relationship points as well.
As for the MC going along with the whole handcuffing is cause he is constantly in a zero fucks given mode which is actually kind of endearing imo but i agree with you that this weird ass strategy he is thinking off where he uses Nami to get to Sai is messed up

At the end of the day what the MC did was wrong but what Zara and Nadia did was way worse

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I am not defending the MC 's actions but merely pointing out that the tactic he pulled for winning the game didn't warrant something like being left handcuffed in the girls locker room of all places , the dude's mindset is all kinds of messed up which definitely happens when you can't cope with loss and is ofc the likely reason why he is the way he is now

The difference is Bella's reasons are not steeped in pettiness but actual mental trauma and feelings of resentment towards how the Holgerson's have behaved towards her and ofc Amber with those creepy advances like how we saw in the restaurant with the old man just casually touching Bella , whereas Zara and Nadia did the deed purely out of petty insecurity and frail egos

As for the MC going along with the whole handcuffing is cause he is constantly in a zero fucks given mode which is actually kind of endearing imo but i agree with you that this weird ass strategy he is thinking off where he uses Nami to get to Sai is messed up

At the end of the day what the MC did was wrong but what Zara and Nadia did was way worse
Ha...what can I say mate ?...It's just not that big of a deal for me...Yeah...what Zara and Nadia did was a little out of...you know...

When I played that update for the first time...I thought the same mate...totally unnecessary...there must be other ways to get all that hate out of your system...not like this, it WAS a little heavy prank...but MC simply lets them, he didn't think it was THAT big of a deal either...but a little price to pay for what he's done and score some relationship points, so he simply lets them.

He could've pulled out of their hold just like that but he didn't and went along with it because he has his 'weird ass strategies or whatever he cooks up' in his head.

He's neither gonna accuse them legally for what they've done nor hold it against them in the near future events. For me it's just not that big of a deal. I'm not saying it was just a prank or anything and neither was something serious to be enraged.

While we're at it...I just wanted to mention Amber's reaction to Bella's "hiding under the blanket"...Amber should have been able to deduce that the date went well, right ?...but she didn't...WHAT THE HELL !...or she was just acting oblivious and letting Bella deal with it on her own.

Sep 3, 2020
we had many batles i have broken many spears and swords and shields against them and i have over 20 mugs made of their skulls to drink my mead off... my hostility comes from the fact that the mugs one can make of their skulls are always too litle and do not hold much mead so that my arms instead of getting strong from holding much mead only get limber from having to replenish my mugs plenty of times!

they used to be far more hostile towards me and my warrior poets but its hard to talk tough when they must talk trough broken teeth which they smashed against our shieldwall

those of the Bella are like the waves of the ocean they keep coming back and back but never make much headwait when your heart and mind are resolut!

our? your queen is my Butt Sub slut and she pales in comparison with the godess of war that is Sasha in all her light might and glory!

like me father once taught me "if ya just kannot whait, masterbate!"

hate to admit it but... at least with you she will not be unhappy... with me she will feel unhappy plenty of times but overall will love being abused and misstreated since that means i care enough to abuse her... yeah women understanding of love is fucked up if you surrender to her every whims she will not be unhappy per se... but they will never be happy either!

there are no tags missing!
View attachment final_61f15f44f5b3e60061a67398_705395.mp4

Sep 3, 2020
Are you repeating what I said in obvious mister ? Well done...and what Zara and Nadia did is not extreme, maybe a little out of the ordinary if you ask me, even still, I see it as a payback. Actions have consequences. You can't just avoid what MC did and only judge those girls just like that. Are you a sexist ? Let's hope not.

he is not being sexist it was just trash talk

please read my previous comment on this

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-6295774

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes