Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Keep consoling yourself with this ;)
she is already the greatest even without any plot... now that bella will be driven back into the shadowy pits of hell from whence she came and Sasha shall be brought forth into the spotlight what hope is there for the likes of you except to be entranced by her beauty and surrender to her... if you can not resist even Bella do you even have any hope?

if i can resist Sasha? ofc, its always my choice but why would i? if i can resist Bella? Ofc, and thats why i do it!

the only girl i can not resist is Nami, i mean to make fun and stupid jokes about not the sexy times oh yes baby kind of resistance!

in the end of the day its my choice my path to create and everything that comes out of it is my responsability, so for me its naturally Sasha, for those who are adrift and depending on the currents of the sea or the strenght of the wind to drive them trough ofc their "choice" is the mermaid syren cry that is Bella calling them into their doom!

• Haha
Reactions: Homemade

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Okay to be fair i could see Sasha getting a good plot as the story goes on or maybe not but when i see people drooling for her already without any actual character depth or growth of any kind all i can think of is this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heck other girls like Ayua , Victoria , Mila and Maja deserve more attention than Sasha at this point , even Zara and Nadia have demonstrated some actual personality than Sasha , the only thing we know about Sasha is that she has a matching earring with Nami , has a big ass scar but some people act like she is the best thing to happen since slice bread

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Okay to be fair i could see Sasha getting a good plot as the story goes on or maybe not but when i see people drooling for her already without any actual character depth or growth of any kind all i can think of is this

Heck other girls like Ayua , Victoria , Mila and Maja deserve more attention than Sasha at this point , even Zara and Nadia have demonstrated some actual personality than Sasha , the only thing we know about Sasha is that she has a matching earring with Nami , has a big ass scar but some people act like she is the best thing to happen since slice bread
True but to be fair, these are all digital women. We are all simps, regardless of choice.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
True but to be fair, these are all digital women. We are all simps, regardless of choice.
I don't simp , regardless whether i feel emotionally attached to the character and their story arcs , i will defend a characters motives and narratives and sing their praise only if they deserve it but that doesn't translate into blind worship where i won't point out their flaws

Sep 3, 2020

to be fair I fell in love with Bella

from the very first second I saw her I just didn't know why and more I got
screenshot0001.png

to know her those feelings grew and grew so I understand team Sasha

sometimes all you need to know about a person is that you feel a connection
screenshot0008.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't simp , regardless whether i feel emotionally attached to the character and their story arcs , i will defend a characters motives and narratives and sing their praise only if they deserve it but that doesn't translate into blind worship where i won't point out their flaws
read my post again!

besides if you can see you already know the Sasha story arc from her 1st attempt at a smile!
or you might need to have your eyes checked!

i do not diagree with you in theory but, come on i was watching all these Bella simps and i was like i need a shield for my heart so i can face them in batle and ... well there no Sasha like Sasha!

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
read my post again!

besides if you can see you already know the Sasha story arc from her 1st attempt at a smile!
or you might need to have your eyes checked!

i do not diagree with you in theory but, come on i was watching all these Bella simps and i was like i need a shield for my heart so i can face them in batle and ... well there no Sasha like Sasha!
9aoP.gif

View attachment 1618052

View attachment 1618053
Hey i get it , the heart wants what it wants but remember to not let it cloud your judgement , also on my end i can't point out exactly what made Bella click with me personally , maybe it's her hobby of racing or maybe cause she is misunderstood or the combination of both but it felt right , this felt right

screenshot0126.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I would not consider blind worship simping, simping is less strong of what you are trying to suggest, but it may be a problem with how we define simp.

speak for yourself, comrade. You must be those guys who simp for Serana and agreed to bethesda plot armor in the dawnguard dlc.
First, Serana has something more powerful than plot armor. She is set as essential in the system. Cannot kill her without mods or the console. Second... this is the first time I heard Skyrim has a plot :ROFLMAO:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

View attachment 1618052

View attachment 1618053
I have a feeling when Sasha's plot arrives you'll fall in love with her too...hehehe...then you'll have nightmares every night...the nightmare would be all about you simping for Warscarred...hehehe...and I'd come every night to your room wait for you to fall into the deep slumber and when nightmare kicks in...I'd sit, watch and eat all the popcorn while you scream *WARSCARRED...NOT THERE...NOT THERE...IT HURTS...PLEASE !...TRUST ME !...I HAVEN'T TOLD ANYONE YOUR SECRET...THAT YOU WEAR...THONGS...I SWEAR...LET ME GO...AAHHHHHH...* ...hehehe.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Sep 3, 2020

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I have a feeling when Sasha's plot arrives you'll fall in love with her too...hehehe...then you'll have nightmares every night...the nightmare would be all about you simping for Warscarred...hehehe...and I'd come every night to your room wait for you to fall into the deep slumber and when nightmare kicks in...I'd sit, watch and eat all the popcorn while you scream *WARSCARRED...NOT THERE...NOT THERE...IT HURTS...PLEASE !...TRUST ME !...I HAVEN'T TOLD ANYONE YOUR SECRET...THAT YOU WEAR...THONGS...I SWEAR...LET ME GO...AAHHHHHH...* ...hehehe.

Indeed

screenshot0064.png

First, Serana has something more powerful than plot armor. She is set as essential in the system. Cannot kill her without mods or the console. Second... this is the first time I heard Skyrim has a plot :ROFLMAO:
Skyrim does have a plot , it's where the player must find ways to make sure that their 500 + mod load order doesn't shit itself after having spent countless hours on it than playing the actual friggin game and when it does happen the player must resist the urge to bash their heads on the monitor screen all the while contemplating the life decisions they made

I would not consider blind worship simping, simping is less strong of what you are trying to suggest, but it may be a problem with how we define simp.
Well simp was an abbreviated form of saying simple minded or used to refer to a foolish person but clearly the modern day context of the word has changed severely where it pretty much points out the blind devotion of a person towards something or someone

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes