Sep 3, 2020
such an amazing and true comparison the girl that never gives up against the rich bitch that at the 1st bump in the road hides under a blanket!
oh yeah oh yeah well let me tell you, something brother,

you could take your little smart-ass comments and and

why is it getting so cold in here all of a sudden did somebody turn up the air conditioning or

wait where is that music coming from
View attachment final_61ee8ae3ca2a19005c012bbb_361873.mp4

aand I wet myself :oops:

and also aaaaaaaaa
Warscared !!!

come get your girl come get your girl:eek:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Y'know I've noticed that you seem hostile, very hostile actually, towards team Bella about Sasha, but that same hostility is not reciprocated back towards (mainly) you from team Bella, at least not that I've recently noticed. I wonder what that means.
we had many batles i have broken many spears and swords and shields against them and i have over 20 mugs made of their skulls to drink my mead off... my hostility comes from the fact that the mugs one can make of their skulls are always too litle and do not hold much mead so that my arms instead of getting strong from holding much mead only get limber from having to replenish my mugs plenty of times!

they used to be far more hostile towards me and my warrior poets but its hard to talk tough when they must talk trough broken teeth which they smashed against our shieldwall

those of the Bella are like the waves of the ocean they keep coming back and back but never make much headwait when your heart and mind are resolut!

Wouldn't be a very good street racer if she feared road bump as much as Nami fear the lack of bread rolls.
Intimacy though... and love and poor people, that's our Queen's Bane ; until we do something about it.
our? your queen is my Butt Sub slut and she pales in comparison with the godess of war that is Sasha in all her light might and glory!

How do you live with perpetual blue balls?
like me father once taught me "if ya just kannot whait, masterbate!"

oh yeah oh yeah well let me tell you, something brother,

you could take your little smart-ass comments and and

why is it getting so cold in here all of a sudden did somebody turn up the air conditioning or

wait where is that music coming from
View attachment 1613876
pfuu afraid of a little shiver and cold is like eating beef and being afraid to add some pepper!
but do not worry i got hard enough to go and pick her up and warm her up using her "internal heating sistem, wich is my hot rod inside of her!"
she is such a cutie, and i will keep her warm in my strong embrace as i kiss every last inch of her body with my searing hot lips!

well Bella is not evil she is dark but I agree with you my brother

good or bad I'm fine with her either way

i just want her to be happy that's all I want

but there is a selfish part of me

that wishes and hope that she could be happy with us
View attachment 1614297
hate to admit it but... at least with you she will not be unhappy... with me she will feel unhappy plenty of times but overall will love being abused and misstreated since that means i care enough to abuse her... yeah women understanding of love is fucked up if you surrender to her every whims she will not be unhappy per se... but they will never be happy either!

Are there tags missing or is there no sex at all atm?

Thx in advance!
there are no tags missing!

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i am still trying to understand what is relationship builiding seems like a cool kink...
Well, let me put it this way.

People who enjoiys a good storiy will thinik it's the beist thinig since sliceid briead, maybe even since Betty White. (Bless her sweet soul, RIP.)

People who only waints to faip to virtuial prettiy faceis will thinik it's purigatory.

I hope that answers your question.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
You're judging the book by its cover and still going against what you said about people not showing up. Since I was little I was taught that real friends are few and I didn't go out into the world talking about who I am, what I like, about my past and my plans, among other things because trust, nowadays, is one of the '' coins '' more valuable. But even though I have this side of not showing myself to people, I don't go around attacking or bullying others like Bella did, no matter your past, you should never do anything bad to someone else if they didn't deserve it.
You have to understand that without that extreme side of bella, the plot would be very simple and as a graphic novel would lose much emphasis on the personality of the characters, that their conflictive side is what it is, is what will give more weight to the plot when it shows its kind side, and that's what a good story is about, to build interesting characters with a magnetic interest, that's what makes bella special.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You have to understand that without that extreme side of bella, the plot would be very simple and as a graphic novel would lose much emphasis on the personality of the characters, that their conflictive side is what it is, is what will give more weight to the plot when it shows its kind side, and that's what a good story is about, to build interesting characters with a magnetic interest, that's what makes bella special.
Yeah not so much. That is one way to inject tension into the story, but it's hardly necessary. All that is required is to make her interesting, and there are many ways to so do. However, there is nothing inherently wrong with the author's approach. It will polarize people for and against, and that may well be Ocean's goal. Extremism is a choice, not a necessity. It's his choice and I support his right to structure his characters as he chooses, but don't defend it as necessary.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Garen

May 6, 2017
Yeah not so much. That is one way to inject tension into the story, but it's hardly necessary. All that is required is to make her interesting, and there are many ways to so do. However, there is nothing inherently wrong with the author's approach. It will polarize people for and against, and that may well be Ocean's goal. Extremism is a choice, not a necessity. It's his choice and I support his right to structure his characters as he chooses, but don't defend it as necessary.
bella.jpg

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
i am still trying to understand what is relationship builiding seems like a cool kink...
Where does that come from ?...Stop straying from your ground...an animal like you could never fathom such sensitive words...you could never feel this pretty...begone this instant you vile creature...right back to your cave.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Extremism is a choice, eh ?...sure, when it comes to a writer, for a character of his own making.

Bella...yeah, her character seems more like...of an extreme kind, that can make such decisions without any remorse, but that is just not true, we've learned that from the last update.

She is just a little girl who is too scared to come out of her blanket because the power is out for a little longer, could've seen a couple of ghosts in the closet, that would make her time hiding in the blanket even more tense. Of course this little girl can defend herself, a few scratches here and there, imprecise ones at that, whenever something comes in contact with her during this dark period while waiting for the lights to come.

See...she is noting SPECIAL but a scaredy-cat that needs the right kind of petting. Calling it extremism, I mean COME ON and other fancy words will just make my language...a little....extreme...cold...If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna watch...Attack On Titan.

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
I find very funny this war between Bellas and Sashas fans. Thank you... Mila is mine... and Victoria... and Maja... and Nami ... and Amber... and Robin ... and Nadia ... and Coach Hill ... and Nia ... and Ayua ... and Sonya ... i think you'll understand...
It can't even be called a war, it's a one-sided game with the total domination of baby Bella :giggle:

4.40 star(s) 495 Votes