Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
don´t be like that! perhaps she will get some sexy facial scars and finally be pretty and sexy, instead of whatever she is right now!

hey hey watch what you say about my Bella

don't play with my emotions am very fragile right now and I won't be responsible for my actions

and I'm not afraid of your baby mama

and if she was here I tell her that to her face

oh God you didn't bring her today with you:oops:
did you

where is she where is she I hate it when she sneaks up behind me with her creepy theme music:eek:
she is out hunting teaching our 5 young ones the skills needed to survive!

2nd outing the 1st one she took the 8 and 5 returned so i hope this time 4 get back

i can barely wait to start teaching them the intricacies of strategy leadership tactics and ofc how to get in your opponents mind and make them exactly do what you want! but 1st they must be strong since that is the basis to everything!

wait i just got a sms from her!

nice she hunted down a giraffe...

let me check the pictures...

damn those zoo keepers look pissed!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
don´t be like that! perhaps she will get some sexy facial scars and finally be pretty and sexy, instead of whatever she is right now!
hey hey watch what you say about my Bella

don't play with my emotions am very fragile right now and I won't be responsible for my actions

and I'm not afraid of your baby mama

and if she was here I tell her that to her face

oh God you didn't bring her today with you:oops:
did you

where is she where is she I hate it when she sneaks up behind me with her creepy theme music:eek:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hot damn I was expecting zero Bella next update with maybe an off-handed mention of her going to the race. This made my day and I am now a hope enjoyer.

View attachment 1629328
Even though I look more like an older version of the dude on the left (nihilism) with longer hair, I think I'm going to have to try to get my hair like the (hope) dude on the right - that's some fully weaponized hair right there. :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vidal the king of Pervert and the Cult of Bella had almost won me over (Sorry Warscared) until Sh0gvn posted this from Oceanlab's Dev update....
1651435_Cheeto.jpg

And I remembered that I belong the the Ginger Ninja herself.........Nami. We may be a smaller group than Team Bella and Team Sascha, but Team Nami exists.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

she is out hunting teaching our 5 young ones the skills needed to survive!

2nd outing the 1st one she took the 8 and 5 returned so i hope this time 4 get back

i can barely wait to start teaching them the intricacies of strategy leadership tactics and ofc how to get in your opponents mind and make them exactly do what you want! but 1st they must be strong since that is the basis to everything!

wait i just got a sms from her!

nice she hunted down a giraffe...

let me check the pictures...

damn those zoo keepers look pissed!
:LOL::oops:wait what
Bella see this is exactly why I don't let Isabella play with

Warscared kids

they're fucking creepy

the other day I saw Warscared daughter throwing knives

she kept hitting the bullseye every time without even breaking eye contact with me

so I asked her why she isn't playing with the other kids and she said because she's not allowed to get blood on her new dress

shes 5 fucking 5

Sep 3, 2020
Even though I look more like an older version of the dude on the left (nihilism) with longer hair, I think I'm going to have to try to get my hair like the (hope) dude on the right - that's some fully weaponized hair right there. :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vidal the king of Pervert and the Cult of Bella had almost won me over (Sorry Warscared) until Sh0gvn posted this from Oceanlab's Dev update....
View attachment 1630184

And I remembered that I belong the the Ginger Ninja herself.........Nami. We may be a smaller group than Team Bella and Team Sascha, but Team Nami exists.
oh is that so my brother

well you can go back to the leader of Team Nami Terminator_26F tell him that I said he can

wait what

Nami got a piece

hey everybody get down Nami got a piece now
she about that life

View attachment final_61faa802fe48c3005caa953c_293927.mp4

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Why do these "college students" act like juvenile high schoolers and why do their classes follow a high school system? If you're going to have a setting that is the same to high school, and characters that act the same as high schoolers, why bother saying they're in college? Honestly, I feel like the author just want to seem more mature than what they are actually writing.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
so I asked her why she isn't playing with the other kids and she said because she's not allowed to get blood on her new dress

shes 5 fucking 5
yeah sashy is such a good mother disciplining the kids properly!

Unlike some bella´s we could mention, last time i went to your home all the walls where covered with crayon drawings ... if your daughter at least had some talent but ffs!

Also how come you and Bella only have 1 daughter? doesn`t she like to fuck?

Why do these "college students" act like juvenile high schoolers and why do their classes follow a high school system? If you're going to have a setting that is the same to high school, and characters that act the same as high schoolers, why bother saying they're in college? Honestly, I feel like the author just want to seem more mature than what they are actually writing.
not all college and universities in the world work by the same system!

But it´s mainly due to maturity laws... all actors must be over the age of 18....

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Most probaly because Patreon doesn't allow certain content with people under 18 or in high school

Sep 3, 2020
yeah sashy is such a good mother disciplining the kids properly!

Unlike some bella´s we could mention, last time i went to your home all the walls where covered with crayon drawings ... if your daughter at least had some talent but ffs!

Also how come you and Bella only have 1 daughter? doesn`t she like to fuck?

not all college and universities in the world work by the same system!

But it´s mainly due to maturity laws... all actors must be over the age of 18....
oh yes we want a house full of babies

but it takes time and we do have one more

little baby Alucard

I think he looks just like me
c277afbd02178765042e67566ea90c7f.jpg
what why you looking at me like that

what

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Dev's literally can't say they are in high school because that would make them underage and therefore turn the game into ch!ld p0rn in most parts of the world. That's why it's always college not high school. Simple as that.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
oh is that so my brother

well you can go back to the leader of Team Nami Terminator_26F tell him that I said he can

wait what

Nami got a piece

hey everybody get down Nami got a piece now
she about that life

View attachment 1630332

I will stand with my ruby haired, freckled sweetheart against all bleached-blonde-bimbos!

Nami minigun.gif
(I have know idea why Gimp turned the base photo monochrome-ish when I combined them)

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys, This post is only for my bro Vidal the king of Pervert which I have made especially for him with my limited editing skills. I already said before I like all girls of Summer's Gone. So I will support all teams.

Bella's Confession about Vidal the king of Pervert...
Bella's Confession about Vidal the king of Pervert 1.png Bella's Confession about Vidal the king of Pervert 2.png Bella's Confession about Vidal the king of Pervert 3.png Bella's Confession about Vidal the king of Pervert 4.png Bella's Confession about Vidal the king of Pervert 5.png Bella's Confession about Vidal the king of Pervert 6.png

The people who hate Bella and Summer's Gone VN this is her response...
Bella's Message to Haters.png

And the guys who want sex in Summer's Gone Oceanlab have sent Jeff to respond...
Oceanlab have sent Jeff to respond..png

Sep 3, 2020
I will stand with my ruby haired, freckled sweetheart against all bleached-blonde-bimbos!

View attachment 1630527
(I have know idea why Gimp turned the base photo monochrome-ish when I combined them)
that's very hurtful considering Team Bella

never picked a fight with anyone where a very loving and caring team

wait hold up bleached-blonde-bimbos! the fuck you mean by that

my Bella is all-natural ain't nothing bleach about her

everything she has is god-given

screenshot0009.png

just like your redheaded flat-chested hater

what's up that's right I said it what's up

Sep 3, 2020
Hi guys, This post is only for my bro Vidal the king of Pervert which I have made especially for him with my limited editing skills. I already said before I like all girls of Summer's Gone. So I will support all teams.

Bella's Confession about Vidal the king of Pervert...
View attachment 1630531 View attachment 1630533 View attachment 1630534 View attachment 1630535 View attachment 1630539 View attachment 1630540

The people who hate Bella and Summer's Gone VN this is her response...
View attachment 1630544

And the guys who want sex in Summer's Gone Oceanlab have sent Jeff to respond...
View attachment 1630547
this right here is nourishment for my soul

I needed this thank you brother

whisper I love you the most now

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
that's very hurtful considering Team Bella

never picked a fight with anyone where a very loving and caring team

wait hold up bleached-blonde-bimbos! the fuck you mean by that

my Bella is all-natural ain't nothing bleach about her

everything she has is god-given

View attachment 1630598

just like your redheaded flat-chested hater

what's up that's right I said it what's up
The eyebrows and carpet are looking awfully dark compared to the curtains if you know what I mean ;)

Bleach Girl.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

(not that she's not hotter than shit, but Nami's better
angry-emoticon-tongue-out-mischievous-emoji-face-making-grimace-sticking-his-playing-hands-mis...jpg )

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Hey is trying to date everyone going to (currently) blow up in my face? Not Bella.
Probably. This isn't an AVN where you can just sleep with people left and right...
Being in college doesn't automatically make someone mature. I'm a recent uni graduate, and trust me when I say that the majority of college students actually do act like "juvenile high schoolers". What was your college experience like? Did all students have their lives figured out? Did all students have their priorities in order? Your critiques seem rather unwarranted...

Also, a little curious about which aspects of the dialogue or story drove you to that conclusion. Can you point them out?

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Being in college doesn't automatically make someone mature.
Shit I can relate to that! I was a trainwreck in college, so much so that I got MARRIED in college (proposed after dating 5 weeks) :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Let me tell you, THAT matured me pretty damn fast. Working to finish putting her through, then going back myself while working full time.....one hell of an eye opener. Strangely enough it wasn't even due to pregnancy, we didn't have kids until many years later. We've been married redacted :oops: years, so I guess it was for the best but we both missed out on a lot of the "free spirited" part of college, would NOT recommend. ;)

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes