Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I don't buy it, being a main LI and having importance to the story are very different. Until Ocean says they are main LIs, I will take your words with a grain of salt. Anyways, the only one I know who is promoted from side to main LI is Nia.
Then you didn't look very hard, because Ocean has said Sonya is a LI?

lonelyk compiled a list of LIs Ocean mentioned on discord up to Nov 2021. There were heaps.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible)
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (as of August 2021)
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (former #1)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Zara: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a full LI
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Can you tell me what the difference is between guaranteed main LI and just main LI?
Regarding Amber, does it mean, I don't have to focus on Bella(I really hate her) to get her, so like be on Nami Path and still have Amber content?

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Then you didn't look very hard, because Ocean has said Sonya is a LI?

lonelyk compiled a list of LIs Ocean mentioned on discord up to Nov 2021. There were heaps.
Yep, I keep checking Discord every once in a while but there hasn't been real news since then. I have vowed to keep the list updated :) It could be linked in the original post of the thread, many people keep missing that info ^^

Can you tell me what the difference is between guaranteed main LI and just main LI?
Regarding Amber, does it mean, I don't have to focus on Bella(I really hate her) to get her, so like be on Nami Path and still have Amber content?
I used "guaranteed" (my word, not Ocean's) to mean that those romances are set in stone, they WILL be in the game as they are the core romances. Those who are just main LI are planned but susceptible to change. There are some romances currently unannounced, Ocean might also decide to add an ending for some additional characters in the future, but it also means that some of the currently planned romances for the "just main LIs" can be cancelled as well.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yep, I keep checking Discord every once in a while but there hasn't been real news since then. I have vowed to keep the list updated :) It could be linked in the original post of the thread, many people keep missing that info ^^

I used "guaranteed" (my word, not Ocean's) to mean that those romances are set in stone, they WILL be in the game as they are the core romances. Those who are just main LI are planned but susceptible to change. There are some romances currently unannounced, Ocean might also decide to add an ending for some additional characters in the future, but it also means that some of the currently planned romances for the "just main LIs" can be cancelled as well.
Thank you! An the Amber question I have asked? Mind you, I did not play with the last update, so that I can have a bigger blast when the next one comes out.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you! An the Amber question I have asked? Mind you, I did not play with the last update, so that I can have a bigger blast when the next one comes out.
I don't remember reading anything about unlocking the Amber romance. It is still very early in the story so no reason for it to come up yet. But I think Ocean did bring up before that in general it might be necessary sometimes to pursue at some point some girl to get the interest of another. For example he hinted that going wild with Bella on her neighbor was a better choice for the Nami romance than just staying with Nami as it makes her realize just how close she is to losing MC and how much he means to her :)
So I don't know, everything is possible. Seeing Bella means you'd run into Amber more frequently and probably have more meaningful conversations, she's more engaged with you as her patient if you date her daughter, so that should play in favor of her romance. On the other hand stealing her daughter's man should be a no-no, so it could also easily play against MC. You also get to see her frequently as MC's shrink but likewise, there should be professional boundaries preventing her from going anywhere with MC. So no clue what the conditions for her romance are.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I don't remember reading anything about unlocking the Amber romance. It is still very early in the story so no reason for it to come up yet. But I think Ocean did bring up before that in general it might be necessary sometimes to pursue at some point some girl to get the interest of another. For example he hinted that going wild with Bella on her neighbor was a better choice for the Nami romance than just staying with Nami as it makes her realize just how close she is to losing MC and how much he means to her :)
So I don't know, everything is possible. Seeing Bella means you'd run into Amber more frequently and probably have more meaningful conversations, she's more engaged with you as her patient if you date her daughter, so that should play in favor of her romance. On the other hand stealing her daughter's man should be a no-no, so it could also easily play against MC. You also get to see her frequently as MC's shrink but likewise, there should be professional boundaries preventing her from going anywhere with MC. So no clue what the conditions for her romance are.
Yep, same thoughts here.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes