Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Shhhhh! She does not know that!
Thinks MC is boring for sitting in multiple sessions with her ma.
Who does that? She is so sick of it!

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
What do you think will happen, Sunday at Nia's house
Is it going to be in the upcoming update tho?
It's quite packed with events already.
It's Friday in the game and MC's waiting for a savior to free him.
After that Tabletop (which is more or less 30% of update iirc) and some remaining college stuff for the day.
For Saturday/Sunday we had previews showing hanging out with Nami by the lake, tennis with Nami&Nojiko, dinner at Nick's and basketball training. Also we'll see some scenes where MC's not present like Bella's race.
My guess update's gonna end somewhere on Sunday, maybe with another cliffhanger

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
im curious to see who that nicks daughter will be, surely someone we already know.

my hope is zarah

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Nia is a confirmed LI now, so I think it will be a normal afternoon, but it will have some lewd twist, since she's also a camgirl.

But I doubt it would be any kind of lewd - I have a feeling that this will only happen after 5.0
Nia is an interesting character to say the least. I like her! And I want to know more about her.
I hope we don't have to go to Nia. Can't halp but im not interested in her.
Who is this "WE" you're talking about?!
Didn't he have a problem getting it up?
screenshot0058.png

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Of all the games I've played, a few, without a doubt this is the best, the plot and the characters seem to me to be the best constituted I've seen in games of this nature. It really is very good. I hope for a quick update because it really was short for me when playing it and the wait is being too long. I don't know if the developer usually reads comments but if he does with mine, my most sincere congratulations on his creation.

Nov 29, 2020
Of all the games I've played, a few, without a doubt this is the best, the plot and the characters seem to me to be the best constituted I've seen in games of this nature. It really is very good. I hope for a quick update because it really was short for me when playing it and the wait is being too long. I don't know if the developer usually reads comments but if he does with mine, my most sincere congratulations on his creation.
you are lucky because the next update is coming very soon.

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Laehtsia and nn2017

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
A bunch of creeps-at-the-moment pressuring Nami about her roomie's penis (must be the areola revealer-tops and the cold air) is inappropriate and not funny!

It would've been if she had said it was small, and then person A, and B, tells person H, and then person H (Bella) would be like "Yeah, no bullshit!" and then secretly be mad at Nami.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I hope we don't have to go to Nia. Can't halp but im not interested in her.
In Ch3.5 during the Basketball match, We have a choice that let's us choose whether we go to her place or not.
Python:
nia "BUT- I will make an exception."
    nia "If you come by my place on Sunday, I will give everything I have."
    nia "Deal?"
    menu:
        "Deal.":
            nia "Great! - She screams out enthusiastically."
        "No deal.":
            nia "As you wish."
I cried with laughter at this scene :ROFLMAO:
I have to say that IMO, Robin is the most beautiful there :love:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes