Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
In Ch3.5 during the Basketball match, We have a choice that let's us choose whether we go to her place or not.
Yeah but thats just one choice. In my Eyes she doesn't look like someone who gives up asap because of an "NO" and since she is close to Nami i think even more that this was not the last time. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: `Ray`

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
Jezez it really takes forever until an update comes. Too bad, would like to support the project, but that takes time for updates.

Reactions: Laehtsia

llestath

Apr 19, 2020
A bunch of creeps-at-the-moment pressuring Nami about her roomie's penis (must be the areola revealer-tops and the cold air) is inappropriate and not funny!

It would've been if she had said it was small, and then person A, and B, tells person H, and then person H (Bella) would be like "Yeah, no bullshit!" and then secretly be mad at Nami.
I'm sorry you didn't understand.

Nov 29, 2020
It's been 9 months my dude. I think it's more than fair for people to be upset at the time between updates
Is there an update release schedule? I’m a lil bit upset too cuz its been 9 months since last update. BUT I see that Ocean is working on the game and this is the most important.
You just need to be patient <3

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Ehh I have a sneaky feeling that this game will be abandoned by the next 3 updates.
Nah, the dude loves his work too much to get tired of it, let alone abandon it.
We can't know what will happen in the future. But Ocean's next patreon goal is to buy professional GPU.

Anyway all we can do is wait and hope.
Not sure if he'd buy a new GPU anytime soon, but he's been improving his work life a lot lately. More than 2220 renders for SG and more than 700 renders for WIAB. And then the cinematics, which is a huge pain in the arse if you don't know what you're doing.

So, yeah, it's been a productive 9 months, at least according to me.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Ehh I have a sneaky feeling that this game will be abandoned by the next 3 updates.
Could be? It could, but is highly unlikely. Just looking at the odds from what I saw and remember from 2019 to 2021 and now, at that time, Ocean wasn't really active on Patreon or any other media, when developing chapter 3 there were long times without any update on Patreon, etc. There is too the mental fiasco that he is used to constantly mentioning when he was developing chapter 3, yada yada. IIRC this thread was a dumpster of people saying that he was milking and the game abandoned(yeah, more than now).

Nowadays we have bi-weekly devlogs from his two games, and he is every now and then hovering over this thread, WIAB's thread, and Summer's Gone's off-topic thread, his devlogs are absolutely upfront and transparent of what he is doing, planning on doing, etc.

I dare to say that this is the "golden age" when it comes to the development of Summer's gone and Where It All Began but that is just my two cents.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
At some point ill try this one out. The renders look good and at 128 pages of discussion it must be doing something right.

...I cant be the only one stuck on the MCs hair though. Why does he look like he sells planets to Frieza?

Like hes one dead bald friend away from going Super.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes