D9074

Feb 21, 2021
played this again yesterday as a refresh and dayummmm, i cant wait for the update. Each time i play it though Zara just stuns me, she is so fucking gorgeous. only problem is i just dont know if i can do a playthrough without bella.

Reactions: Cahmon

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
And hopefully when the update comes the MC will finally stop being a frigid bitch and at least touch a tit without starting to cry.
Didn't he make out with a girl in the last update?

Pulling her towards him by the neck, kissing her all the down her guts, pressing his body against hers and her breast, grabbing those things and moving his hands slowly up her dark dress in the dark and totally forgot that thing was that thing called Bella!
Only crushing his enemies, seeing them driven before him, and hearing the lamentation of their women can make MC's PP hard.
Didn't know MC was a sadistic cunt, mate. Nice rumor.

Okay, I'll give you one too. Whenever MC chooses to forget to buy bread rolls for Nami, he gets real hard! Just thinking about it. Makes his pp quiver in excitement.

Damn! He's a sadistic cunt!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
So do we know anything about the date of the next update? Was quietly lurking on this thread, now since it it has been 7 months since the release i thought i would ask about the update. I know he is working on 2 games, played them both and the quality of everything in them is probably the best of every game i played here. So that obviously takes time to make.
So if anyone knows is the update coming in a month, 3 months etc. ? As you can see, i am not asking for a precise date, just if something the developer said lately about the possible update, so i know what to expect.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
So do we know anything about the date of the next update? Was quietly lurking on this thread, now since it it has been 7 months since the release i thought i would ask about the update. I know he is working on 2 games, played them both and the quality of everything in them is probably the best of every game i played here. So that obviously takes time to make.
So if anyone knows is the update coming in a month, 3 months etc. ? As you can see, i am not asking for a precise date, just if something the developer said lately about the possible update, so i know what to expect.
Next month, and every month after that, you add another month!

• Angry
Reactions: Bolero and TonyMo

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
there was a update in Wiab and he said that he was rendering the last cinematic for SG and doing the postwork on 2250+ renders. Said it will be out soon, He is working on SG everyday until its out so sounds good.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Better news would be if the update was already here. :ROFLMAO:
It's always so fucking hard to wait until we see our Princess Bella again. :love:
But she is one crazy ass bitch!

And I can't wait to have Nami sit on my face! :BootyTime:
Next month, and every month after that, you add another month!
Something doesn't add up here...?...Right, it's the math!
And thats the best thing bout her. Nobody else wants her really, so she is for us alone. :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:
I was wondering why Bella was walking with a missing heel. I know where it is now.

It's right up your ass. :KEK:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes