Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
What about the script? Is that also going to change or the script will remain the same?
If memory serves right, in the Log where Ocean had talked about the Chapter 1 Rework, he said something along the lines of Chapter 1 being a mess, with events happening one after another with no sense of timing. And that he would redo it so that it would make slightly more sense plot-wise.

Also, considering that he specifically called it a Rework instead of a Remaster, it most likely means that the script will change. I could be wrong, given that a) the rework proved in 3.5 was mostly only cosmetic*, and b) I was wrong before about the release date of chapter 4 lol.

*someone correct me if I'm wrong. That was so long ago I don't even remember what the original dream looked like.

Reactions: Quarron

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I strongly believe that everybody agrees that this update was a tremendous job. After all, Oceanlab is outdoing himself with each passing update.

But I believe something needs to be discussed here. A true test to separate the men from the boys was given to us:

View attachment 1852478

What did you do, brothers? Nadia's banana was at stake here. It is a serious matter, and it will impact the whole story, for sure!
I shared it. I'm not really interested in Nadia romantically, but as a sign of "we're okay" to send to Nadia, that's why I gave her half of it. Plus the MC boss-mode just turns around and walks away when she tries to get a hug from him at the end, which I literally laughed out loud at.

Ostekerne

Sep 3, 2018
With this whole rework/rewrite up in the air would, you guys suggest that a new player like myself should just wait for the next chapter - or just dive in and play the game as is?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
With this whole rework/rewrite up in the air would, you guys suggest that a new player like myself should just wait for the next chapter - or just dive in and play the game as is?
Wait for the final release of Ch4 - it should come within the next 2-3 weeks, that way you can see the new Ch1 along with the rest of the game. The current Ch1 honestly looks kinda crappy compared to Ch3 and beyond as the renders / characters are just night and day different.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I think you mean the full release, since that's when the rework is releasing. The next Chapter will probably take a year to come out (two updates, 0.5 chapters per release).
While I do recommend that you wait 2-4 weeks for the full release, since that would be an objectively better experience, but if you can't wait then there is no harm in playing the game in the current state, either.

Reactions: Ostekerne

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
I think you mean the full release, since that's when the rework is releasing. The next Chapter will probably take a year to come out (two updates, 0.5 chapters per release).
While I do recommend that you wait 2-4 weeks for the full release, since that would be an objectively better experience, but if you can't wait then there is no harm in playing the game in the current state, either.
Dude don't scare him by saying updates take a year to release. Let's stick with optimism.

Feb 1, 2020
I strongly believe that everybody agrees that this update was a tremendous job. After all, Oceanlab is outdoing himself with each passing update.

But I believe something needs to be discussed here. A true test to separate the men from the boys was given to us:

View attachment 1852478

What did you do, brothers? Nadia's banana was at stake here. It is a serious matter, and it will impact the whole story, for sure!
I kept it all to myself hehe. I think eating Nadia's banana is adequate punishment for what she did with Zara. When being a bully, then properly :D No compromise!
Besides, loved the moment when MC couldn't care less for the offered hug and just walked away :ROFLMAO: This guy doesn't mess around and I really like that about him.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The problem with the fanbase would more, that - if available - its that it is splintered around various places.

Roughly out of my mind, we would have:

• The offical steampage/discussion :sick:
  • The with till now proud 1.7k members
  • Our beloved thread here
  • The way more active thread here in the offtopic section.
  • Discord
After the last stunt of a dickmove that our beloved moron mods have pulled here, even Ocean has more and more moved there and is quite active in the offtoipc thread.
I imagine each of the splintered groups as different restaurants and cafes with their own unique blend and flavor and just thinking of the nightmare that would be to read 500+ pages to catch up what happened just because you went to play the game post update and looked up the forum 3 days later having taken your time with each route(Badik thread is a prime example of this) .

I didn't realize we had a reddit page, thanks man.

View attachment 1852478

I would have taken it all, but I found it funnier to give her half of it, think of it as a carrot and stick method.

What happened?
A fan asked somethings here and Ocean went to clarify them and the topic went deep and used irl and other social norms and stuff and a lurking/wild mod came in and cleaned it, which severly angered the fans, Oceanlabs and those catching up as it was related to the game and the Developer was engaging with the fans and telling them how he came to this but the notsofun police showed up and ruined the discussion with his clean ups.

I loved the update i love the progress of the game. But six months its alot i mean i know it just one person work but i wish god that oceanlab can finish the game before the ww3 start or before i get killed.
I can imagine myself playing the next chapter in the middle of the damn warzone.
I am already playing it in middle of warzone lol.
The true warszone is the Shipping Wars we'll soon have, imagine Chetto stans Vs Bella Prietst

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I just don't understand why would they fight each other? Both these girls are the faces of Summer's Gone and they both got equal screen time too. It will be more interesting to see Bella & Nami standers vs. Other girl's fans.

If you go back far enough of this thread we had a fun banter with Chetto Stans and Bella Priest so much soo it was a hilarious chaos while waiting for the updates to come, and out of nowhere a Sarah Fan pops up and somehow the fanbase agreed she's pretty as well and that was that and we went to compare who's sexy and some other stuff, so one could say the persistence of some fans overshadows others but atleast we are civilized.
Man I sure do miss the wild days when Vidal and Ayshel would profess their love and devotion to their Bella, now that I think about it I can't remember the names of the Chetto stans for some reason :eek::unsure::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes