Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Well its a really good gamer... nice plot, really nice render...cant wait for the next chapter... but.. i surely hope it wont be like Love and submission..... got stop right in the middle of it.... If he goes to Steam, ill buy it for sur! But doesnt he have to finish it to get to Steam?

One thing though, i really would like some more content with Zara and Sasha... they dont seem to figure our in the love scenario so far. But i really like those girls...
No, he doesn't have to finish it. Many games are on steam and still being worked on such as BAD and CK. But I don't think people from steam will be so happy with some features of this game.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
No, he doesn't have to finish it. Many games are on steam and still being worked on such as BAD and CK. But I don't think people from steam will be so happy with some features of this game.
Yeah, people in there will demand some at least lewd scenes even if they're not going to get sex scenes. But they will be crazy for the girls that this game has.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
If he goes to Steam, ill buy it for sur! But doesnt he have to finish it to get to Steam?
No, not after it is finished. Ocean said, that the steam release is planed after chapter five.

And they should dislike what? BAD is on steam and has as much issues as this one, even a tabletop event that serves - contraire to this one here - no purpose. With steam, Ocean has a much wider reach for a crowd and in our little avn bubble, i think there are amny ppl that would like this one...

Reactions: Quarron

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
No, not after it is finished. Ocean said, that the steam release is planed after chapter five.

And they should dislike what? BAD is on steam and has as much issues as this one, even a tabletop event that serves - contraire to this one here - no purpose. With steam, Ocean has a much wider reach for a crowd and in our little avn bubble, i think there are amny ppl that would like this one...
I bet there will be some crazy fanbase of Summer's Gone on Steam that will battle with each other.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
The best solution for this problem is to use a grammar program that will fix every issue in the sentence. I'm writing my own fiction too and I always use this when I finish the script. I can make terrible mistakes in the sentences too.
What kind of grammar program do you use, if you're talking about phrasing mistakes and not things like typos/ spelling errors?

Reactions: Mortarion

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
whats the difference on chapter 4 final version than chap 4 now?
Another scene or two will be added, Chapter 1 and 2 will be remastered with better graphics (I believe he called it a rework, so they might be rewritten entirely), and the new scene gallery will also be added.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Another scene or two will be added, Chapter 1 and 2 will be remastered with better graphics (I believe he called it a rework, so they might be rewritten entirely), and the new scene gallery will also be added.
I didn't know that we were going to get remastered Chapter 2. I thought we were only going to get Reworked Chapter 1 and that's it.

Reactions: Razrback16

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I didn't know that we were going to get remastered Chapter 2. I thought we were only going to get Reworked Chapter 1 and that's it.
I thought that too, but Ocean said that parts of chapter 2 will also be reworked when asked.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I bet there will be some crazy fanbase of Summer's Gone on Steam that will battle with each other.
There's already a crazy fanbase that battles with each other.
We're about to get much crazy with the Steam release.
The problem with the fanbase would more, that - if available - its that it is splintered around various places.

Roughly out of my mind, we would have:

• The offical steampage/discussion :sick:
  • The with till now proud 1.7k members
  • Our beloved thread here
  • The way more active thread here in the offtopic section.
  • Discord
After the last stunt of a dickmove that our beloved moron mods have pulled here, even Ocean has more and more moved there and is quite active in the offtoipc thread.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
What I like about this game is that the story is so good that you barely need any lewd scenes to keep you hooked. What I hope to see is if we'll ever see Summer at one point (because they don't specify what exactly happened to her so far).
And with the Steam release I think this VN will surely get a lot of fans that prioritize storytelling

Reactions: Ghosty99

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I strongly believe that everybody agrees that this update was a tremendous job. After all, Oceanlab is outdoing himself with each passing update.

But I believe something needs to be discussed here. A true test to separate the men from the boys was given to us:

screenshot0001.png

What did you do, brothers? Nadia's banana was at stake here. It is a serious matter, and it will impact the whole story, for sure!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I strongly believe that everybody agrees that this update was a tremendous job. After all, Oceanlab is outdoing himself with each passing update.

But I believe something needs to be discussed here. A true test to separate the men from the boys was given to us:

View attachment 1852478

What did you do, brothers? Nadia's banana was at stake here. It is a serious matter, and it will impact the whole story, for sure!
I shared, because I cannot be keeping the asshole behavior anyway for long. :D

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

View attachment 1852478

Shared it, because there was no Option to give it back and follow her to find out why she is so Banana Posesed. Who knows what we had seen, if that would be an option. :ROFLMAO:

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022

View attachment 1852478

I ate it myself instead of sharing it. I don't care about her.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

View attachment 1852478

Ate myself!!!
joey-doesnt-share-food-friends.gif

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes