den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I strongly believe that everybody agrees that this update was a tremendous job. After all, Oceanlab is outdoing himself with each passing update.

But I believe something needs to be discussed here. A true test to separate the men from the boys was given to us:

View attachment 1852478

What did you do, brothers? Nadia's banana was at stake here. It is a serious matter, and it will impact the whole story, for sure!
Might be important. There's a flag for it. I'm wondering though which choice will make her eat your banana in the future.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I just don't understand why would they fight each other? Both these girls are the faces of Summer's Gone and they both got equal screen time too. It will be more interesting to see Bella & Nami standers vs. Other girl's fans.
DON'T , DON'T you even start ;)
For me all girls are unique,that's why i always have 3-4 playthroughs...
BUT if you make the mistake like saying : Nami's best , or Bella's best (DON'T even dare to talk about Sasha) ,
WELCOME TO THE BATTLEFIELD :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
this game is atrociously bad, just in case anyone who hasnt tried this yet sees this. do not waste your time
I wasted a couple of seconds reading this crap, and a couple more replying to it. :HideThePain:
DON'T , DON'T you even start ;)
For me all girls are unique,that's why i always have 3-4 playthroughs...
BUT if you make the mistake like saying : Nami's best , or Bella's best (DON'T even dare to talk about Sasha) ,
WELCOME TO THE BATTLEFIELD :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
I have two playthroughs, one is Bella route and the other is "others"...:KEK:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I love the battles, but I'm too old for this shit. So I'll pass.
Those battles are the most fun at this thread...
BaDik thread is the most toxic one,but SG is funny as hell...
Sometimes i just need a beer and popcorn and silently watch this thread and it made my day :ROFLMAO:
Warscared and Vidal the king of Pervert battles are always the best :p

Last edited:

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Sometimes i just need a beer and popcorn and silently watch this thread and it made my day :ROFLMAO:
Warscared and Vidal's battles are always the best :p
Can't wait to see the action.

• Wow
Reactions: Warscared

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Warscared and Vidal's battles are always the best :p
Never heard of them! And I wouldn't call BaDik a toxic thread. One thing that bothers me there is these morons constantly asking for mods and fixes. :Kappa:
I love the battles, but I'm too old for this shit. So I'll pass.
Can't wait to see the action.
Come on mate, live a little. At least be not sound like Marla's alter ego.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Never heard of them! And I wouldn't call BaDik a toxic thread. One thing that bothers me there is these morons constantly asking for mods and fixes. :Kappa:

Come on mate, live a little. At least be not sound like Marla's alter ego.
I used to be very wild in the discussions to win it, I don't know, if it's only for fun then why not. If it'll turn serious, then I'm out.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Is their team strong as Bella and Nami's?
Well just read the posts from page 600+ and find out for yourself ;) ...
I'm still waiting for "Team Vanessa" , cuz even she is hot as fuck,especially her eyes,she isn't someone to mess with...

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The main BaDik thread is only toxic if you're a Quinn stan :Kappa:

Having made my 1st run at this game I really don't see how anyone besides Nami stands a chance against Bella View attachment 1853389
Well, thats for sure. But i must admit, despite i am a total sucker for Bella, Zara has grown to me - kind off...
Same goes for me with Vanessa, at a lower level. In the beginning, i wasnt able to stand Vanessam but later in the update i find here tolerable. That only spaks for how a good writer Ocean is - in my opinion.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Well just read the posts from page 600+ and find out for yourself ;) ...
I'm still waiting for "Team Vanessa" , cuz even she is hot as fuck,especially her eyes,she isn't someone to mess with...
She is hot, I'll give you that. But her personality is basically that of a femcel, and we haven't seen her relationship with MC grow, so I'll wait.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes