Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Chapter 4 Final - Bibi Log 1/1

Hello,

So... It's been a week since the release of the BETA, and I am around 200/600 renders into the last segment of the Chapter 1 overhaul.
For those that don't know, it's planned to put Summer's Gone on Steam with Chapter 5.
And for this, I'm polishing/reworking the first Chapter, and parts of Chapter 2. (College.)

When Chapter 1 was developed, Regium and I did split the load with around 60/40. Some of the old renders were made by me and the earlier part of the hospital by him.
As my experience grew and my developer mind expanded.
New attributes like immersion became very important to me, I knew things had to change.
Originally, I wanted to do this after Season 1 had been finished. But the game needs to be in good shape for the Steam release.
The first impression is important.

I prepared a few comparisons. (All renders are attached in High Res down below.)

Old
View attachment 1856407
New
View attachment 1856406
Old
View attachment 1856405
New
View attachment 1856404
This was when they prepared to head to the hospital.
The dialogue has also been adjusted.
In the old Chapter 1, the scene immediately switches to the hospital.
The new one offers more interaction with their environment and includes the drive to the hospital.
View attachment 1856403
The hospital itself also offers new interactions to increase immersion, etc.
Old
View attachment 1856402
New
View attachment 1856401
Back to the comparisons
Old
View attachment 1856400
New
View attachment 1856399
Now we get to the biggest issue.
I started to absolutely hate the first interaction with Maja and Victoria. Besides the fact that Maja's Ch1 model is atrocious... No emotions whatsoever were portrayed during this scene.
Old
View attachment 1856398
New
View attachment 1856397
Old
View attachment 1856396
New
View attachment 1856395
This scene has a completely different atmosphere now.
Old
View attachment 1856394
New
View attachment 1856393
Old
View attachment 1856392
New
View attachment 1856391
Old
View attachment 1856390
New
View attachment 1856389
Old
View attachment 1856388
New
View attachment 1856387
I also added something new to this scene. It's MC-related and brings some more attention to something Nami mentions earlier... "You were here before..."

The hospital scenes are mostly the same. Some adjustments have been made. A few new scenes were added.
The biggest change to Chapter 1 comes now.

The college part has been entirely rewritten. The first meeting with Jeff, Mila, etc. is completely different.
I won't be making another Bibi Log, I am just here to tell you guys that the final will be released in around 2-3 weeks.
And then we'll get to Chapter 4.5. (The newly made Chapter 1 will then fit in nicely with Chapter 4.5. (Due to Vic and Maja)).

And a big thanks to all the new Patreons!
And an even bigger thanks to those who have been with me through thick and thin. (Mostly thick, if we consider the bootys in SG.)
All these improvements and the much more effective work system wouldn't have been possible without you guys!

You're a very important part of this game and I am glad you guys/girls are with me on this journey.

- Ocean

/////////////////////////////////////////////
Thanks for the repost!
I can't help but notice how MC's hair remains flying around in every situation. At first I thought it was simply due to wind and him moving (in the accident scene), but now he's standing still in a elevator and it's still floating up like that?
It's honestly so stupid lol. Guy looks like a mushroom with that puffed up hair. (Not to mention some other irritating tropes I've noticed like everyone's mascara starts to run faster than Usain Bolt when they start crying)

I guess I'm just nitpicking here, haha.

Last edited:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Chapter 4 Final - Bibi Log 1/1

Hello,

So... It's been a week since the release of the BETA, and I am around 200/600 renders into the last segment of the Chapter 1 overhaul.
For those that don't know, it's planned to put Summer's Gone on Steam with Chapter 5.
And for this, I'm polishing/reworking the first Chapter, and parts of Chapter 2. (College.)

When Chapter 1 was developed, Regium and I did split the load with around 60/40. Some of the old renders were made by me and the earlier part of the hospital by him.
As my experience grew and my developer mind expanded.
New attributes like immersion became very important to me, I knew things had to change.
Originally, I wanted to do this after Season 1 had been finished. But the game needs to be in good shape for the Steam release.
The first impression is important.

I prepared a few comparisons. (All renders are attached in High Res down below.)

Old
View attachment 1856407
New
View attachment 1856406
Old
View attachment 1856405
New
View attachment 1856404
This was when they prepared to head to the hospital.
The dialogue has also been adjusted.
In the old Chapter 1, the scene immediately switches to the hospital.
The new one offers more interaction with their environment and includes the drive to the hospital.
View attachment 1856403
The hospital itself also offers new interactions to increase immersion, etc.
Old
View attachment 1856402
New
View attachment 1856401
Back to the comparisons
Old
View attachment 1856400
New
View attachment 1856399
Now we get to the biggest issue.
I started to absolutely hate the first interaction with Maja and Victoria. Besides the fact that Maja's Ch1 model is atrocious... No emotions whatsoever were portrayed during this scene.
Old
View attachment 1856398
New
View attachment 1856397
Old
View attachment 1856396
New
View attachment 1856395
This scene has a completely different atmosphere now.
Old
View attachment 1856394
New
View attachment 1856393
Old
View attachment 1856392
New
View attachment 1856391
Old
View attachment 1856390
New
View attachment 1856389
Old
View attachment 1856388
New
View attachment 1856387
I also added something new to this scene. It's MC-related and brings some more attention to something Nami mentions earlier... "You were here before..."

The hospital scenes are mostly the same. Some adjustments have been made. A few new scenes were added.
The biggest change to Chapter 1 comes now.

The college part has been entirely rewritten. The first meeting with Jeff, Mila, etc. is completely different.
I won't be making another Bibi Log, I am just here to tell you guys that the final will be released in around 2-3 weeks.
And then we'll get to Chapter 4.5. (The newly made Chapter 1 will then fit in nicely with Chapter 4.5. (Due to Vic and Maja)).

And a big thanks to all the new Patreons!
And an even bigger thanks to those who have been with me through thick and thin. (Mostly thick, if we consider the bootys in SG.)
All these improvements and the much more effective work system wouldn't have been possible without you guys!

You're a very important part of this game and I am glad you guys/girls are with me on this journey.

- Ocean

/////////////////////////////////////////////
This dude has to stop making every fucking girl absolutely gorgeous. Due to the new and reworked hospital scenes, it's harder to reject Maja or Victoria, and man, I can't play another episode without falling for every girl he introduce us. It's madness.

Jun 25, 2021
I'm still awed by the cinematics in this VN even after playing it multiple times. The amount of VRAM and the compute power required for them is ridiculous - I'm assuming atleast 2 3090s in SLI. This VN has incredible visuals along with having a great narrative and characters and that's why it is one of the BEST VNs on the site.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (as of August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (former #1)
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Zara: main LI
Vanessa: main LI ("Vanessa doesn't just offer an MC sub route")
Marla: "All Teachers except for Marla are only lewdable but don't feature more (Relationship wise) " sounds like potentially LI?
Ayua: "can be romanced", but also stated since then that she is not a LI, but she's a special case, it might change
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a full LI
Layla: "lewdable" but no relationship and no ending
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Karen: "lewdable"
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Elsa, Celina, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Updated with quite a few changes, Ocean has been quite active on that topic the past month :)
Added info on Vanessa, Marla, Layla, Karen. Edited info on Nami, Sasha, Ayua and Coach Hill.
He confirmed the Nami/Bella route twice again. :love:

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Updated with quite a few changes, Ocean has been quite active on that topic the past month :)
Added info on Vanessa, Marla, Layla, Karen. Edited info on Nami, Sasha, Ayua and Coach Hill.
So we're allowed to create Bella/Nami Harem?

• Sad
Reactions: rerderrum

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
One of these days we are goona have to add pictures to this list cuz besides some memorable ones I forget the names of others.
Care to elaborate what he mentioned for Vanessa (princessa) as well as what happens when we go full bachelor mode and try to bed everyone ? as far as I can remember he said there is no right way and just play blind without WT.

Why do the women in SG not wear waterproof mascara? They all look like Sylvanas when they cry
It evokes emotions plus the tears weren't that visible before hence everyone gets free mascara from Leia's beauty store.

Yes, but it'll be different from the solo route for each girls and maybe not as impactful, though we get a flower in each hand (*^∀゚)ъ
Told you the Bella Priest and Cheto stans were strong.
↑_(ΦwΦ')Ψ

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarron

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Yes, but it'll be different from the solo route for each girls and maybe not as impactful, though we get a flower in each hand (*^∀゚)ъ
Told you the Bella Priest and Cheto stans were strong.
↑_(ΦwΦ;)Ψ
So, threesome when? And I also I sense that Bella and Nami will fight during the threesome.

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
So, threesome when?
No threesome, they'll just share MC and get jealous as you spend time with the other girl.
Remember that Ocean designs each character with their own personalities, ambition, dreams, preference etc so not all will share or have 3 some.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
No threesome, they'll just share MC and get jealous as you spend time with the other girl.
Remember that Ocean designs each character with their own personalities, ambition, dreams, preference etc so not all will share or have 3 some.
I feel like they will become a lesbian couple at the end of this routine.

• Thinking Face

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Throuple, not harem, but yes, confirmed multiple times now. But I'm sure there's going to be multiple ways to screw this up, so as to what's the path to unlock it, I couldn't say.

One of these days we are gonna have to add pictures to this list cuz besides some memorable ones I forget the names of others.
Care to elaborate what he mentioned for Vanessa (princessa) as well as what happens when we go full bachelor mode and try to bed everyone ? as far as I can remember he said there is no right way and just play blind without WT.
Pictures for that many girls are going to take too much space :D But ask here if you forgot who someone is.
He did not say anything else about Vanessa beside that she's a LI and the quote I added there, suggesting she has a dominatrix route but also another, probably normal/love one.
About the full bachelor mode, he mentioned a long time ago that it would be possible in one playthrough to bed everyone, but not to have a full romance mind you, there is no harem path. And he has recently warned that if a romanced girl learns you cheated, he will make it very painful and break your heart...

• Wow

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Vanessa is a LI, ok, but Zara is not confirmed? That's strange, chapter 4 was amazing for Zara and she comes for the last position in my list to be a top 5 easily.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes