Aug 14, 2017
I'm sure this is great but I can't get past the edgelord nihilist protagonist. I really tried but it's fine. Not every story/character is going to be for everyone.

fab_stand

Sep 2, 2018
Is there a save transfer or something like that or am i supposed to play again?

I really enjoyed this game so far and playing it again could be great again, but in this period of my life im very very busy, so if there is a chance to play with my old choices/saves could be better.

(sorry my english is a bit rusty :confused: )

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I really enjoyed this game so far and playing it again could be great again, but in this period of my life im very very busy, so if there is a chance to play with my old choices/saves could be better.

You have to start over. Also it is only a beta, if you have little time right now wait 2 or 3 weeks for the full release. Plus delete all mods as they are not up to date - at least for the beta - and there where some issues. I only know this second hand because I don't use mods.

Reactions: Razrback16
Feb 1, 2020
Well... I didn't make it very far. I never do with this game, and I'm not even sure why.
One thing that's out of place is this: After Amber tells Bella they're invited to their neighbors' party/gala thing, the conversation shifts to said neighbors, and Bella says stuff she has no way to know unless MC talked to her about it. Like how he wants revenge on What's-his-face and something about "not showing up", which makes no sense if no such plans were made.
Heck, as far as I'm concerned, him wanting revenge on Mila's behalf doesn't feel very natural either. If the player takes an uncaring attitude towards the whole event -- which the game almost seems to let you do, and I kinda took it that way -- the whole bonding with Bella thing is based on a foundation that seems to just come out of nowhere.
I agree. I've never been bothered by this, as I always go Bella route from the beginning (because I always protect Mila and really wanna fuck that guy up lol), and with these choices, the Holgersons thing makes sense. But if you choose otherwise, not so much, at least to me. Well mainly when it comes to the talk with Bella, as for the Mila incident, I'm giving Ocean the benefit of the doubt. MC could probably act like he doesn't care but in actuality does want to punish the bullies for how they treated Mila because he was a victim of bullying himself in high school.
But yes, if the player chooses not to tell Bella about them and the day after she still brings up why he didn't come, then that's quite a major inconsistency.
On the bright side, Ocean plans to slightly rework some parts of Chapter 2, so I believe he's got it figured out and will fix it. This particular matter should only need a little bit of recording.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021

If you have previous chp3.5 save files, copy and paste them into chp4 save folder. I did that and it worked for me, so I did not had to start from the beginning.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I don't know if this is just for the Android version - but there is no option for a see through text box and that is SOOOOOOOOOOO damn annoying. You have this big black box that takes up almost the bottom 1/3 of the screen.
Almost every game on here has an option/preference setting to make the text box see through.

Reactions: RazzP0ker

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
I don't know if this is just for the Android version - but there is no option for a see through text box and that is SOOOOOOOOOOO damn annoying. You have this big black box that takes up almost the bottom 1/3 of the screen.
Almost every game on here has an option/preference setting to make the text box see through.
It's not only android, other versions are the same.
Games having an option for textbox opacity is relatively new (not the capability, but its implementation) so I wouldn't say "almost every game" has it. In fact for a long time (and still tbh) so few games had this option, that we had to usually use Transparent Textbox Mod
Having said that, for a game that is being made by a developer who puts utmost importance in visual quality to not have this option is indeed a miss

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
I believe Ocean said on Discord that she's only going to be a side character though...​
Btw: Yes Ocean said that the trans character appeared in ch 4 but did he say that she didn't appeared in previous chapters?​
Ocean said one of the side character is supposed to be trans . Not a LI ( almost all main characters are LI :LOL: )

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes