Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Ok i'll still try it out, thank you! I haven't played a VN without an sexual content before. So i'm hoping i'll still like this one since it's praised a lot
Wait a couple weeks for the ch4 final version to release, it'll include the rework of ch1 that is badly needed.
Also there are makeout scenes, especially with a certain character, since you asked for those.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
So was there any new content with this beta? All I'm seeing is the end point that happened in 3.5.
Did anybody else's game end on 3.5 after the handcuffing in the womens bathroom. Guess im downloading again and will try again tommorow
people are saying theres a whole rpg game scene in chp4 so we somehow got messed up downloads
You guys must have been using a mod (with your old saves?) which indeed stops at 3.5 as it has not been updated yet. Start a fresh game with that fresh download and you'll get the new content.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
If I read correctly the reworked ch1 will come out with ch5 rather than 4
No the timetable should be this:
  • ch4 final - includes rework of ch1
  • ch4.5 beta - new content, final part of ch4
  • ch4.5 final - includes rework of ch2
  • ch5 - last chapter of season 1, release on Steam

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ok i'll still try it out, thank you! I haven't played a VN without an sexual content before. So i'm hoping i'll still like this one since it's praised a lot
Yes, this game is awesome just renders and animations alone are worthy of playing it. Also I play “Hillside” which doesn’t have any sex scenes yet but is also a great game

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
What is the official / canonical relation between MC and Nami?
Maybe I was distracted and missed it, I've put off replaying the game from the start until ch4 final is released.

I thought they were simply adopted but this conversation with Zara makes me think they share the same father?
Code:
    za "Why is she red?"
    mc "Yeah, no idea how she got to be a Cheeto."
    za "What happened to your mother?"
    mc "She died in a car accident."
    za "And Namis?"
    mc "Apparently the same."

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Is it weird that I feel that this great story will be ruined by anything sexual? I just can't see the MC being a horndog somewhere down the line. Heckuva story though. :)
MC will never be a horndog.
He'll never become one of those "OHH! Boobs!", "Wow! Her cleavage/ass!" MC's.

But he will learn to appreciate a perfectly formed boob/butt.

Without even checking I'm pretty sure people have complained excessively about that RPG session...

... and rightfully so! Jesus Christ, that was a pain in the ass to get through
Yeah, that grind-fest - freeroam must've been hard to get through.

Simply unskippable

In chapter 4 choices nearly didn't impact the story progression or one choice didn't prevent to saw us another scene that's why I used kinetic term.
I believe in long-term choices.

There were ~40 variables in Chapter 4.

One Chapter/Half chapter is irrelevant in the grand scheme. They only work together.

And when I create an update, I only focus on the grand scheme and it doesn't really matter to me what is shown in a single update.
All that matters is that at the end, every Chapter, no matter how little it might've added for some people, played its part in the big puzzle.

You can have 2 Chapters in a row with no "direct" story impact... and then suddenly the receiver-Chapter for that one choice two updates back hits you in the butt... And this "Change" is also altered by various other choices.

As everyone knows, this is a slow burn... This doesn't just apply to relationships. It also applies to the variables. They slowly start building up on each other until they release a big wave of "Change" upon you.

Apr 26, 2022
Is it weird that I feel that this great story will be ruined by anything sexual? I just can't see the MC being a horndog somewhere down the line. Heckuva story though. :)
I know what you mean. I enjoy it for the story and characters pretty much.
If he became a full on sex pest horndog like most VN main characters, it would seem weird.
Maybe sex pest is a bit strong..:whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Man Al
Jul 4, 2018
You guys must have been using a mod (with your old saves?) which indeed stops at 3.5 as it has not been updated yet. Start a fresh game with that fresh download and you'll get the new content.
I didnt even use a save. I downloaded it a day after it was updated and started fresh. Took me over a week to complete up to 3.5 end credit. I redownloaded last night and now ch4 shows up so it mustve been a bad download the 1st time

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes