Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
No the timetable should be this:
  • ch4 final - includes rework of ch1
  • ch4.5 beta - new content, final part of ch4
  • ch4.5 final - includes rework of ch2
  • ch5 - last chapter of season 1, release on Steam
season 1 is still 10 chapters , so it's half season (until ocean plans to name it something)

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know which chapter season 1 final but I'm expecting for a big event in the finale of season 1, maybe Summer will return?

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Wait a couple weeks for the ch4 final version to release, it'll include the rework of ch1 that is badly needed.
Also there are makeout scenes, especially with a certain character, since you asked for those.
By a couple more week, does that means it will be released this month? Or would i have to wait past July?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
By a couple more week, does that means it will be released this month? Or would i have to wait past July?
According to the latest log:
I won't be making another Bibi Log, I am just here to tell you guys that the final will be released in around 2-3 weeks.
By the way, check the log I just linked. There's a comparison between the old and the new ch1 renders so decide for yourself if waiting is worth it.

While you wait you can play the prequel, Where it all began which is already reworked. I call it prequel but they're developed at the same time. That game also already includes a sex scene.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
According to the latest log:

By the way, check the log I just linked. There's a comparison between the old and the new ch1 renders so decide for yourself if waiting is worth it.

While you wait you can play the prequel, Where it all began which is already reworked. I call it prequel but they're developed at the same time. That game also already includes a sex scene.
Folks in there seem to be pissed.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Or a wild sex?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There. Fixed it for you.
To be honest, i can basicly understand them, but i also understand the reasons why Ocean is working on both games.

Lets see how the steam release is paying off. The devs on Chasing Sunsets tald in discord the the steam release was a financial blast.

sdno

May 22, 2022

To be honest, i can basicly understand them, but i also understand the reasons why Ocean is working on both games.

Lets see how the steam release is paying off. The devs on Chasing Sunsets tald in discord the the steam release was a financial blast.
yep there will probably be lots of purchases firstly...untill they will realise that there is no game...

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022

I think we need at least one sex scene with a particular character (Bella, Nami, etc.) in chapter 5 so that Steam folks will enjoy it without complain about it like ''Grrr Where is the fucking sex scene.''

Reactions: Guide466

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I don't get it. If Mila's mother is a prostitute and an alcoholic, and she doesn't want to be associated with her, why is she dressing up like a cheap hooker? I would expect her to be the most prim and proper of all people.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I know what you mean. I enjoy it for the story and characters pretty much.
If he became a full on sex pest horndog like most VN main characters, it would seem weird.
Maybe sex pest is a bit strong..:whistle:
Not really. Many MCs I got to play here are just cringing me the fuck out. The german word for this is "Fremdscham". :D

sdno

May 22, 2022
Not really. Many MCs I got to play here are just cringing me the fuck out. The german word for this is "Fremdscham". :D
sorry but i must react...started to hate doich language....cause my collegue....idk if it is skill of any doiche ppl but he is telling our suprvisors everythin about us to be good...stoped listended rammstein cause him and liked them....

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes