Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
sorry but i must react...started to hate doich language....cause my collegue....idk if it is skill of any doiche ppl but he is telling our suprvisors everythin about us to be good...stoped listended rammstein cause him and liked them....
You shouldn't let yourself to dislike a whole country, just because you met one out of there you can't stand. :)
Also Rammstein just released "Dicke Titten" (Big Boobs), so this is like the worst time to stop listening to them. ;)

Reactions: sdno

sdno

May 22, 2022
You shouldn't let yourself to dislike a whole country, just because you met one out of there you can't stand. :)
Also Rammstein just released "Dicke Titten" (Big Boobs), so this is like the worst time to stop listening to them. ;)
true but every time when i listen Deuch language from radio i want turn it on or go step aside from runnig car... :D wha should i do now? :D

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Is it weird that I feel that this great story will be ruined by anything sexual? I just can't see the MC being a horndog somewhere down the line. Heckuva story though. :)
It will only be ruined if he acts out of character. If Oceans writes the upcoming sexual scenes cohesively with how his characters are written, then there should be no problem(in other words, make it seem and feel natural and not out of character). It'd definitely seem odd if the MC became Cassanova out of the blue... but not so if he were to sleep with Bella(or any other LI) naturally. Remember, MC's undergoing a constant change. It may seem out of character now, but in the future, it may seem and feel totally natural(if written correctly). I'm not sure if I was clear enough here, but hopefully, you understood what I was getting at lol.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
true but every time when i listen Deuch language from radio i want turn it on or go step aside from runnig car... :D wha should i do now? :D
Well there is always professional help with traumatic experiences.
Or you could help yourself, harden your soul through exposure. Like listening to German all the time until it stops bothering you so much. Maybe watch funny Germans with english subtitles on youtube. :)

sdno

May 22, 2022
How would you know that it's redundant if you skipped through most of it? What are you here for if you're just going to skip through things like that?
cause old saves did not work? probably someone with half brain could catch that

nah sorry was angry and insilted u

sdno

May 22, 2022
Someone with half a brain would have also read the quote:giggle:

To clarify for one as intelligent as yourself, the user I replied to initially, spoke about skipping the tabletop session. Did you miss that?:unsure:
nah like i updated before i was angry and was not good to u ....sorry about that

edit

yor comment is still valid but i dont want to argue with u even if there wasway

i realy apologise to u

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Folks in there seem to be pissed.
I went to visit it this morning and I honestly thought they were raising some good points and not pot-stirring or anything. It didn't feel in bad faith, more like a rational discussion from neutral perspectives.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I don't get it. If Mila's mother is a prostitute and an alcoholic, and she doesn't want to be associated with her, why is she dressing up like a cheap hooker? I would expect her to be the most prim and proper of all people.
In her words, she still likes to tease men.

• Thinking Face

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Also, did anyone grow annoyed of the maple leaf transitions? I started skipping them after realising that they were going to come at every transition.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Also, did anyone grow annoyed of the maple leaf transitions? I started skipping them after realising that they were going to come at every transition.
I don't mind them inbetween whole different scenes, but for instance during the RPG game they were used between small gaps they were quite annoying.

Reactions: Tairnel

dikmen90

Oct 4, 2019
This is a beta version and it good as FUCK! So i got think' is there any new from the gold edition or something like that?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
This game is incredible, but the entire RPG sequence feels like a such a waste

Also, I don't believe I am saying that, but Zara is as attractive as Bella?!

Also, the plot with the girl Bella believes to be a dumb sidepiece to be neither dumb nor sidepiece is geat.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018
First, this game is impressive, beautiful, immersive, all the characters are great (except Bella and MC, but they improve their behavior)
Second, I haven't read the 723 previous pages of this thread. I'd bet my question were already asked somewhere, so if it's the case, just give me the page (or around, I can endure a few pages of reading, but not a whole book)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : I found this
So I looked into the walkthrough and it says that the option will only appear if Namix=0, that happens if when you talk to Nami you tell her that the situation with Summer was different to the situation with Bella. [ /QUOTE]
But the variable Namix=0 seems to be checked on Day 3 (and I don't undersand how Namix +1 give Namix =0)

Last edited:

PhantomOpera

Apr 17, 2020
I believe in long-term choices.

There were ~40 variables in Chapter 4.

One Chapter/Half chapter is irrelevant in the grand scheme. They only work together.

And when I create an update, I only focus on the grand scheme and it doesn't really matter to me what is shown in a single update.
All that matters is that at the end, every Chapter, no matter how little it might've added for some people, played its part in the big puzzle.

You can have 2 Chapters in a row with no "direct" story impact... and then suddenly the receiver-Chapter for that one choice two updates back hits you in the butt... And this "Change" is also altered by various other choices.

As everyone knows, this is a slow burn... This doesn't just apply to relationships. It also applies to the variables. They slowly start building up on each other until they release a big wave of "Change" upon you.
Thanks for your answer Ocean, I really appreciated that you took your time reading the comments about your game and answering them detailed.

I didn't mean to offense that choices were meaningless or something because I don't know the grand scheme and how will you continue the story in the feature. As a player I felt that we have more various choices for characters and events in the previous chapters. Thanks again for answering and explaining the situation.

I wish you good works in the future and I hope we will see many more chapters with both Summer's Gone and Where it all began.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So...

Breakup with Bella was strange and which path counts as "still on he path"? With or without break up?

Vanessa is legit terrifying and gives off sociopathic vibes. It is a kind of a woman who will get you framed, sued and imprisoned cause she feels like it. Though, her interactions with Nami were hot and well done.

Zara managed in one update get to share the top romance spot with Bella.

A great update overall, even if RPG could have been much shorter.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
except Bella
fitinwurds.gif
Breakup with Bella was strange and which path counts as "still on he path"? With or without break up?
Is it really a break up if they aren't in a relationship?

Vanessa is legit terrifying and gives off sociopathic vibes. It is a kind of a woman who will get you framed, sued and imprisoned cause she feels like it. Though, her interactions with Nami were hot and well done.
or poop on your bed

Reactions: hawk784563
Feb 1, 2020
I don't get it. If Mila's mother is a prostitute and an alcoholic, and she doesn't want to be associated with her, why is she dressing up like a cheap hooker? I would expect her to be the most prim and proper of all people.
Well her assets are pretty hard to hide...
But more importantly, she's probably too poor to afford some decent clothes. She's even mentioned at some point in the game that she used to only have one set of clothes in high school.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
So...

Zara managed in one update get to share the top romance spot with Bella.

A great update overall, even if RPG could have been much shorter.
It wasn't a break to be honest. It was just a part of the story. MC still looks at Bella's pictures, when he and Nami went to the Leak, He says that he would like to bring Bella there (So we're gonna see these two in Leak in the future). So yeah, that's it. They are gonna be together in the chapter mostly.

JpéR

Mar 26, 2020
First, this game is impressive, beautiful, immersive, all the characters are great (except Bella and MC, but they improve their behavior)
Second, I haven't read the 723 previous pages of this thread. I'd bet my question were already asked somewhere, so if it's the case, just give me the page (or around, I can endure a few pages of reading, but not a whole book)

That happened to me as well and I began the game again focus on Nami only. In this save I ditched Bella, I didn't kiss her and I reject Victoria's date (I think this is the key decision but im not sure). And obviously I treated Nami well and I went to gym with her. Doing so I could see that scene. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020

Something similar happened to me last night where I rejected Nami and Victoria's date, and then I didn't have anyone to go to the gym with. Weird, since I should still have Mila even if Nami's path is closed.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes