crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Considering the fact that there are some high priced redneck cars with more horsepower than is decent - dont talk about healthy for one, i have a strong suspicion that the event where Bella and Auya are hanging out is one of these street racer meetings.

Possibly the start of the season?

But what surprises me is the absence of Nadja. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it said that Nadja is also part of the club? Or at least i had the impression that this was the case.
it is one, Bella mentioned it in a previous update
screenshot0012.png

and no, Nadia is not part of it
screenshot0013.png

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Considering the fact that there are some high priced redneck cars with more horsepower than is decent - dont talk about healthy for one, i have a strong suspicion that the event where Bella and Auya are hanging out is one of these street racer meetings.

Possibly the start of the season?

But what surprises me is the absence of Nadja. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it said that Nadja is also part of the club? Or at least i had the impression that this was the case.
I think he asked what happened at the end of cinematric.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I think he asked what happened at the end of cinematric.
He asked abeout Bella AND Auya. In the end cinematic was Bella only alone. :)

If we ask our self wheres Bella heading in the end of chapter cinematic, there are two possibillitys:

1st: Bella drives around for hours without a goal/direction. Like she said, it a thing she does often.
2nd: She drives head over heels back to the MC.

Bella was just hardcore cuddling with the MC's jacket the whole time at the meeting. If I now consider that Bella told him - after he pointed out his jacket in her car - "It's mine now." then my money is on possibility number two.

1654960115674.png

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
He asked abeout Bella AND Auya. In the end cinematic was Bella only alone. :)

If we ask our self wheres Bella heading in the end of chapter cinematic, there are two possibillitys:

1st: Bella drives around for hours without a goal/direction.
2nd: She drives head over heels back to the MC.

Bella was just hardcore cuddling with the MC's jacket the whole time at the meeting. If I now consider that Bella told him - after he pointed out his jacket in her car - "It's mine now." then my money is on possibility number two.

View attachment 1864686
I'm thinking the same thing. She's probably driving back to the MC. We will see that in the Chapter 4.5 previews too I hope.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I'm thinking the same thing. She's probably driving back to the MC. We will see that in the Chapter 4.5 previews too I hope.
I have doubt that there is many Bella screentime the next chapter(s). Keep in mind, that there are - depending on the path choosen are more loose ends that needs to be tied up. Things like the visit of Nia, Mila and/or Viccy date and dont forget sessions with the pychologist (Amber). Ocean wants to put the game with chapter 5 on steam. So there is much work to be done on this parts of the possible relationships.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
I have doubt that there is many Bella screentime the next chapter(s). Keep in mind, that there are - depending on the path choosen are more loose ends that needs to be tied up. Things like the visit of Nia, Mila and/or Viccy date and dont forget sessions with the pychologist (Amber). Ocean wants to put the game with chapter 5 on steam. So there is much work to be done on this parts of the possible relationships.
Well, we said the same things for Chapter 4 too but we saw her enough, so I think we're gonna see her enough in the next chapter as well.

Reactions: Mortarion

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Nope she ain't, they already fixed their meeting for Monday.
Ocean gave a spoiler though where she "might be going"

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I think we're
Dude, there is never "enough" of Bella :D
I think we're pretty much done with the Bella arc for the time being...her arc was given a reasonable 'temporary ending', and the next few chapters are already booked chock-full of events. I do not think Ocean plans on expanding her storyline too much in the next couple of chapters.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
that's hard to tell, no pointers or any hints that tells it maybe her sister. it can be anyone a friend or another family member :unsure:
I thought it was pretty obvious that it was her sister. They have similar hair and facial bone structure so, even if she's not a sister (likely due to Patreon TOS) she has to be a relative.

Reactions: Laehtsia
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes