Prgg191919

Feb 11, 2022
so Umm, windows defender says theres a trojan in the lewdpatcher archive, anyone downloaded it? Did it get tagged by accident?

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
There are a couple of previews that didn't show up in the Beta
And Ocean also said that a scene might be added
and Sasha
i checked the folder of previews -
undefined - Imgur (1).jpg undefined - Imgur.jpg :love: these two are wallpapers that Ocean released for patreons not previews
undefined - Imgur (3).jpg undefined - Imgur (2).jpg these two I dont remember from which log it is but doesnt seem to fit anywhere in the update
undefined - Imgur (4).jpg this one he removed because he didn't like the lighting .
I think that's all
If Ocean said so there might be something new maybe (I think there wont be any)

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Right now oceanlab is working on 2 projects at the same time, but how many computers does it have to work with? only 1?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Right now oceanlab is working on 2 projects at the same time, but how many computers does it have to work with? only 1?
He has a total of 3 PCs as of now.
The current PC setup looks like this:
- SG is now on the Workstation and works with 2x3090 & 128GB Ram
- WiAB moved to the old SG PC and now has a 3090 + 2080Ti on 96GB Ram
- The third and oldest PC is only being used to render animations and currently only features a 2080Ti and 64GB Ram.
He might have made some changes to this but this is all I know.
If I remember correctly, 3.
Ocean is working on SG and WiAB as of now. I have no idea what this 3rd project is...

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019

Ocean is working on SG and WiAB as of now. I have no idea what this 3rd project is...
Dude's updates are on a biblical level and he's picking up a 3rd project? Bruh

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020

I thought it was taking so long because of lack of equipment, but it is well equipped, so the problem is definitely working on two projects at the same time...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rerderrum

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
I thought it was taking so long because of lack of equipment, but it is well equipped, so the problem is definitely working on two projects at the same time...
I suggest you read up on the dev's own posts in this thread instead of making ASSumptions.
this recent one should be enough

The thing with hardware is... It can only get you so far.

The biggest limiter is often in plain sight, and in January I located mine and tackled it.
Before January, my two 3090s could render faster than I could create scenes.

Now I have 100+ renders in my queue waiting for my hardware to catch up.

I think the state/health of mind of a Dev is so much more important than hardware. (Sadly, places like this can destroy a bibi devs mental state easily.)
And as soon as you have that under control, you can invest in new hardware.

Sadly, the A6000s I want to get cost 5000€ each. And I would need at least two of them to reach my current render speed. (It would solve my Vram problems in Daz forever and you can't use 3090s + A6000s in the same system. )

The ultimate goal is a render farm with dozens of them. That would solve all speed and Vram limitation problems. But, we're still a long way away from that level of support.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And I suggest you don't be so nitpicky, I enter this thread from time to time and I don't usually stumble upon the dev's posts.
I'm not being nitpicky. Just tired of people making statements like "the problem is definitely..." when they are talking out of their ASSumptions.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes