ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
I'm not sure but I remember someone said that Ocean's next aim is to release the next chapter before this year ends. As I said, I'm not sure. I'm just hoping.
That's pretty much unlikely. There is still the final version and WIAB Chapter 2 that's pending for release, but we can expect it at the start of next year or February or March.
Clearly a psy op orchestrated by Vanessa stans.
Vanessa is clearly the one who'd poop on your bed, freaking sociopath.
Nope. Vanessa is intelligent. People label things they don't understand and fear. So, I can understand your...irritation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandhi Mahatma

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That's pretty much unlikely. There is still the final version and WIAB Chapter 2 that's pending for release, but we can expect it at the start of next year or February or March.
You might be right about that. Although I recall Ocean saying WIAB Ch2 will be released not long after SG Ch4 so who knows? Considering that Ocean doesn't dedicate all the development time to a single game non-stop, but instead alternate between the two on an almost daily basis, end of this year still *might* be possible.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
so Umm, windows defender says theres a trojan in the lewdpatcher archive, anyone downloaded it? Did it get tagged by accident?
Uncensor Patch: says trojan when i unzip it
Here too.
Oh, the fun of having nothing better than Windows Defender as your AV... False positives are so much fun. Fun-fun. Fun...
Try thread search next time (set Search Options to Most Recent in your account settings). Been asked and answered many times already.

Reactions: botc76 and Meushi

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
You might be right about that. Although I recall Ocean saying WIAB Ch2 will be released not long after SG Ch4 so who knows? Considering that Ocean doesn't dedicate all the development time to a single game non-stop, but instead alternate between the two on an almost daily basis, end of this year still *might* be possible.
Sure, it's not impossible, but let's break it down.

The final version will probably come out by the end of this month. Now we have 5 more months for this year to end. The last 30% of the completion of WIAB chapter 2 will consume at least a month or 30+ days, can't be sure. Now left with 4 months, nah, it's 3 and a half months (Ocean's PC that handles WIAB is not the best, so...) for SG chapter 4.5 to be polished and ready, which is just not probable.

Mar 30, 2018
I love this, game, the renders are increadible (and I saw today a girl with exactly the same eyes colour as Sonya, and it was very surprising)
But I can't say I liked much this update for many reasons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But everything with Nami is great! One of my favorite characters ever (And top redhead ex-equo with WVM's Stacy).
Cheetos forever!!!

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
Okay, this is sooooo good,
I downloaded because of the looks of the MC at first but it turned out to be way better than i expected
Really hope the team doing it will keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImproperTattoo
Mar 30, 2018
It is a slowburn with a lot happening already
You misunderstood me, it's not that I believe that something happened there, I was just frustrating to not have any visual improvement about what I already know about the girls.

Reactions: MS686

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Sure, it's not impossible, but let's break it down.
Ok, let's break this down like you said.

The final version will probably come out by the end of this month. Now we have 5 more months for this year to end.
I don't know which calendar you are looking at, but according to mine (and I suspect the overwhelming majority of people here), after the end of this month (which is June) we have July, August, September, October, November, & December for this year to end. That's 6, not 5 months. ;)

The last 30% of the completion of WIAB chapter 2 will consume at least a month or 30+ days, can't be sure.
I don't know where you got the 30% from. It could be more, it could be less. But the point is Ocean said it will be finished shortly after Ch4 final. So I'll give you a pass on that.

Now left with 4 months, nah, it's 3 and a half months (Ocean's PC that handles WIAB is not the best, so...) for SG chapter 4.5 to be polished and ready, which is just not probable.
WIAB & SG are being developed concurrently. Ocean is not waiting to finish one game's release before working on the other. The work is alternating between the 2 games on an almost daily basis. (This part is purely my speculation but this can be accomplished by doing enough non-render and pre-render work in a day that there's enough queued up for the computers to render for 2 days.)

All that means Ocean is not waiting until WIAB Ch2 is finished before work on SG Ch4.5 starts. It will start as soon as work on SG Ch4 Final is done.

Now, if Ocean can meet the stated target of releasing SG Ch4 Final about 2-3 weeks after the Beta release, we should be getting that any day now, and thus work on SG Ch4.5 will start well before the end of this month. That's leaves Ocean slightly over 6 months before the end of the year to complete SG Ch4.5.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Ok, let's break this down like you said.

I don't know which calendar you are looking at, but according to mine (and I suspect the overwhelming majority of people here), after the end of this month (which is June) we have July, August, September, October, November, & December for this year to end. That's 6, not 5 months. ;)
My bad! It's the freaking cat in me. I tend to read things upside down sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

I do remember giving the same lecture to some guy and I make the same mistake. I am ashamed!
WIAB & SG are being developed concurrently. Ocean is not waiting to finish one game's release before working on the other. The work is alternating between the 2 games on an almost daily basis. (This part is purely my speculation but this can be accomplished by doing enough non-render and pre-render work in a day that there's enough queued up for the computers to render for 2 days.)

All that means Ocean is not waiting until WIAB Ch2 is finished before work on SG Ch4.5 starts. It will start as soon as work on SG Ch4 Final is done.

Now, if Ocean can meet the stated target of releasing SG Ch4 Final about 2-3 weeks after the Beta release, we should be getting that any day now, and thus work on SG Ch4.5 will start well before the end of this month. That's leaves Ocean slightly over 6 months before the end of the year to complete SG Ch4.5.
He'll probably try to finish WIAB first after the final version of SG, since it's right at the end of the tunnel. He did the same for SG and put the development of WIAB on hold and it's still on hold.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
He'll probably try to finish WIAB first after the final version of SG, since it's right at the end of the tunnel. He did the same for SG and put the development of WIAB on hold and it's still on hold.
Maybe, maybe not. It's all speculations by us anyways. All I'm saying is SG Ch4.5 by end of year (especially if it's just Beta) is more possible than you had said. Whether the possibility has increased enough to make it probable? Who knows.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Maybe, maybe not. It's all speculations by us anyways. All I'm saying is SG Ch4.5 by end of year (especially if it's just Beta) is more possible than you had said. Whether the possibility has increased enough to make it probable? Who knows.
The thing is this. Even if Ocean had managed to get things done before the last five months, like you said, he'd just work on both projects. One today and the other the next day. The cycle will continue. So, these 5 months just won't be enough for SG alone. The 5 months for both SG and WIAB, not SG alone, thus, not even beta is probable by the end of this year. That's my point.

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
The thing is this. Even if Ocean had managed to get things done before the last five months, like you said, he'd just work on both projects. One today and the other the next day. The cycle will continue. So, these 5 months just won't be enough for SG alone. The 5 months for both SG and WIAB, not SG alone, thus, not even beta is probable by the end of this year. That's my point.
Well, we're going to see if we're getting chapter 4.5 before this year or not at the end of the year. Let's wait in patience until that time to see whether we're right or wrong.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes